December 29th, 2006 at 05:06am
Taste of Chaos October 8, 2006 In Love

&&

AFI November 10, 2006 Yes
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
December 29th, 2006 at 06:36pm
Even though i hated some of it, MCR last year in December at the Rundhouse.

Yessss...SO FAR.
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
December 30th, 2006 at 11:58am
MCR was the best! It was at Bournemouth International Centre in November. I got Bob's drumstick! Some giel tried to buy it off me. She offered £60. She even got it out her wallet! I said know she said I was a die hard fan and she said she thought I deserved to meet them because I had said no to her offer. I think she was just sweet talking me tho!
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
January 23rd, 2007 at 12:28pm
December 13, 2006.
MCR ofcourse. =]
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
January 23rd, 2007 at 03:45pm
My Chemical Romance - November 13th.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 23rd, 2007 at 05:37pm
MCR in Brisbane Janurary 23rd, Gerards an amazing showman...is that the right word? Showman? Well, he was amazing, even though Frank wasn't there but i'm hoping to see them again when Franks better.
The band played spectacular-ly [again i'm not sure if that's the right word cause i don't think it even is a word XD] Ray and Mikey were playing with everything they had and Bob was jusy Cheese wow cause he was playing with so much energy and it was just amazing
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
January 23rd, 2007 at 07:59pm
I haven't seen Mcr yet (shame on me!)...

But until I do, Muse is the best concert i've ever seen. By far. Matthew's voice is more than perfect live, and during the last song the guitar player (not Matt) threw himself in the crowd and I touched him! It was sooo insane! The fans were really nice too, I had a blast...

But I'm sure MCR will be even better ^^
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:38pm
I saw MCR December 2nd at the Buzz Bake Sale, but I was in the lawn so it was not so awesome, but the best concert I've ever been to, so far, HAS to be the Weezer Foo Fighters concert in 2005. I had really close seats and they were both amazing.
renrevenge.
Killjoy
renrevenge.
January 24th, 2007 at 05:38am
deffo 14/11/06.
My Chem concert at Barrowlands in Glasgow.
with Cry For Silence supporting.
it was thee most amazing show <3
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 25th, 2007 at 05:57am
Green Day July 5th 2005.. Wink But after April 9th I'm sure it'll be My Chemical Romance Very Happy
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
January 26th, 2007 at 05:06pm
The Dresden Dolls.
Boy, do they put on a show.
Amanda's voice is great live.
And they had little costume skits throughout the entire show.
It was like a circus. Seriously. One of the opening acts was a ringleader.
It was around Halloween, too. So they had a fortune teller and a living jack-in-the-box.
Ah, I can't even describe it. It was just great all around.

I haven't seen MCR yet -_-
That's a big fat YET.
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
January 26th, 2007 at 06:51pm
The 89x Stole Christmas
MCR & TBS
In Love
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
January 29th, 2007 at 03:00pm
The Best show I went to was almost ten years ago when I went to a concert in Fort Worth, TX at the Riglea Theatre and saw the Toadies.

Sadly, MCR isn't coming to anywhere in Texas. I think I may move to California, because they must apparently have a grudge against here. GRRR. I hate this state. I just kinda wish we could have them come here for once. Maybe they could also allow us to shoot people and not have to explain. I love my state. I also loathe it.
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
January 29th, 2007 at 03:29pm
Aww...Sugar Cookies:
The Best show I went to was almost ten years ago when I went to a concert in Fort Worth, TX at the Riglea Theatre and saw the Toadies.

Sadly, MCR isn't coming to anywhere in Texas. I think I may move to California, because they must apparently have a grudge against here. GRRR. I hate this state. I just kinda wish we could have them come here for once. Maybe they could also allow us to shoot people and not have to explain. I love my state. I also loathe it.

No What? I'm gonna change my mind, make it a tie. 10.23.2005; 102.1 THE EDGE Homecoming with Audioslave, Seether, 30 Seconds To Mars (Jared was for some reason throwing donuts at the crowd.) Yellowcard, Jet, Bush, Fall Out Boy,(I TOUCHED PETE'S SHOE!) and A7X. Fookin' Awesome, man.

Best.Show.Ever. No MCR though, sadly. That was probably the best show I ever went to with about 2000 bands. It beat Avril Lavigne by faaar. Can't quite beat the Toadies. First band I ever liked, considering I was like, three when I saw em back in '97.
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
February 4th, 2007 at 01:36pm
The best concert I have ever been to was the first time I saw MCR
September 17th, 2005

I was so excited to see them and we were running kind of late, because we needed to pick up a camera.
Our tickets were lower bowl, but they were general admission.
We got there with moments to spare before the doors opened.
and we went around the building to find a huge line, I'm talking basically a mile long line. It took us an hour to get to the doors. we thought "Shit, we'll definately be so high up in seats we won't see them"
we got into the building, and went to grab seats.
WE WERE FRONT ROW. off to the side of course, but still! we were up a little higher than the stage.
It was so amazing.
The band started playing and tears were stremaing down my face.
I couldn't believe it was happening.
Ray smiled at me Very HappyVery Happy
and bob threw his drumstick and the girl next to my aunt caught it [I was about to fight her for it xD]
After the show, we went back behind the venue to the tour bus.
But the gaurds were being assholes, so we left.
it was so amaizng though Very Happy
bledtodeath
Killjoy
bledtodeath
February 4th, 2007 at 02:42pm
1st - Brand New with Say Anything - Brixton
2nd - Armor For Sleep with Idiot Pilot and Chiodos - Zodiac [tiny venue, makes all the difference]
3rd - MCR with Cry For Silence LOLLL. They really really sucked.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 4th, 2007 at 04:52pm
mine was story of the year may last year...but now...

MCR. all 3 shows.
beneath it all.
Awake and Unafraid
beneath it all.
February 4th, 2007 at 04:53pm
Take Action Tour 2007.
2/3/07
Every band there was amazing.
In Love
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 4th, 2007 at 05:13pm
Inked_Horror:
Hmm...That's hard. But, I'd have to say it's tied between the four times I've seen My Chem. ; )

I am changing this. It's a tie between all seven times I've seen My Chem. Although, some were a little more meaningful than others.

April 16, 2005---First time I saw My Chem. I cried and was the only one in my section singing every word to every song. I couple people knew the words to I'm Not Okay. I hated those motherfuckers.

June 27, 2005---I met Bob, Gerard, and Mikey before this show at the Hard Rock Hotel. I was a complete mess.

August 7, 2005---The day before school started. I came to school late, sunburned, and tired as hell. It was my first Warped Tour and it was awesome.

October 11, 2005---Amazing. I can't even explain in words how amazing this show was. Gerard and I were wearing the same pants. I said hi to him in the Virgin Megastore. I heard Vampires Will Never Hurt You for the first time live. God, this was incredible,

December 2, 2006---First time seeing them in over a year. I was a billion miles away from them (i had lawn tickets) but they were amazing, as always.

December 3, 2006---Yes! My Chem two days in a row! I had floor tickets for this so it was better than the day before.

December 11, 2006---Flew across the country to see them for a "special show." Won VIP tix, but turns out the people running the show didn't have their shit in order so, I just had a regular GA ticket. Met the most awesome people in Vegas. Three words: Thank you Dad.

Upcoming MCR Shows:
April 19, 2007 (Florida)
April 22, 2007 (Florida)
May 5, 2007 (New Jersey)
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 4th, 2007 at 06:28pm
lucky lucky girl. i thought 4 times was alot. haha