Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR obbsession!- Is it healthy?

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 7th, 2007 at 05:12pm
PassSweetRevenge:
I think obsessions are good until it gets too far, stalker far.

thats true.When people are that obsessed just think how the band would feel if they found out.thats pretty creepy.Some people actually do worse than that.(i get goosebumps just thinking about it)
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
January 8th, 2007 at 01:20am
Even if it is a huge health hazzard, i can't help it, and i can't stop!
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 8th, 2007 at 11:04am
Pameleah:
am i the only person who gets a weird obbsession with the band/s they love.
i mean my room is coveree in posters, floor is covered with 100 's ok kerrangs and metalhammers. when i see mcr on tv or a magizine i scream till i get my on way. my heart stiil jumps when i hear them. i check my ticket to there 1st irish gig over and over to make sure its still there. im 18 . is this healthy!

Hell yeah. I just as obsessed with My Chemical Romance, along with Megadeth and Metallica. It's just the music you love. If it's wrong to love something so pure, then I don't want to be right.
XBang_BangX
Killjoy
XBang_BangX
January 8th, 2007 at 11:27am
Don't worry.I cry just when I see them on t.v/I cried when I got the black parade and I cried when I got their magazines.....all of them.I have an MCR wall too.
All this and I haven't even been to a concert =(
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
Really Not Okay
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
January 12th, 2007 at 12:50pm
It's a very good thing. I couldn't live without them and my little obsessions that I have.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 12th, 2007 at 12:58pm
as long as they arent following them around, stalking them OR are in LOVE with them.. I hate people who`s "in love" with them. bullcrap....
Smile
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
January 13th, 2007 at 04:24pm
Yeah, I'm pretty obsessive over them. It's not bad, unless you go all psycho and assasinate them. Because that has happened with some people and crazy fans o.o
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 13th, 2007 at 05:38pm
I think it's cool to be obsessed with something you're passionate about. I'm sure all of us here are passionate about MCR.

It's only not healthy if you're a teenie and like the band for the guys and not for the music. Now THAT is evil.
~Frankie'sGirl~
Killjoy
~Frankie'sGirl~
January 13th, 2007 at 11:40pm
i dont think there is anything wrong with being obcessed with mcr. i have three posters of them in my room, i bought every magazine they have been on the cover of in the past 6 monthes. i get really giddy whenever they come on the radio or tv.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 14th, 2007 at 01:48am
It's unhealthy if you stalk Gerard .
jason schwartzman
Bleeding on the Floor
jason schwartzman
January 14th, 2007 at 02:47am
I agree that there are differences between obsessive, and stalking.
If you're going to go as low as camping outside of the Way house with a camera; then I think you're taking it abit too far.

Now: If you have posters lining your wall, you listen to them 24/7, and have so many pictures saved to your computer that it crashes every .872 seconds, then I think that's a pretty good obsession

Smile
degrassifan07
Motor Baby
degrassifan07
January 14th, 2007 at 04:20am
i'm not really sure if its exactly considered a health factor to be sick of this condition unless its in some medical book then you can't say its 'uh'healthy. hehe.
i'm sadly not like you people though...i mean i know theres is loads out there like myself but i just don't find my chemical romance attractive. i mean yes they are good looking but i don't obsess over them so i guess i'm just normal and just have a plain life. i make my life so boring. i usually don't get involved with my fave musicians like go out on a limb just to get a magazine that has them on the cover, or posters of the, or even tape like every single thing they're on. the only posters i have in my room are backstreet boys and those are from early 2000 when i got those. i don't really like them that much anymore. yeah sorry this was really long.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 14th, 2007 at 06:54am
PassionBetweenLovers:
It's unhealthy if you stalk Gerard .

damn lol
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 14th, 2007 at 07:15am
Is it unhealthy if you feel the strangest need to confirm all your crazy conspiricy theory suspicions about MCR, so that you search the net constantly looking for any hints that your ideas might be justified....?
MCR_megafan
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_megafan
January 14th, 2007 at 12:59pm
its unhealthy if you're not obsessed with MCR and you're on tis flippin site
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 14th, 2007 at 02:16pm
MCR_megafan:
its unhealthy if you're not obsessed with MCR and you're on tis flippin site

LOL!!yeah thats true.I hated it when my cousins some over and start saying oh your so obsessed your soo wired you always listen to rock.I get soooo MAD!!!
Black Hearted Misery
Killjoy
Black Hearted Misery
January 14th, 2007 at 05:43pm
You know, I think everybody obsesses over something until they find something else to obsess over. lol. MCR is my favorite band but I mean if I met them I'd treat them just like anybody else who I meet out there in the world. I love thier music and they are really cool but I do listen to other bands too ...but they are my favorite out of them all obviously because they inspire me soo much (I want to be a musician/artist), both artistically, musically, and as a person.

Just remember that when you obsess a band, never stalk them!...even if they do say stalking equals love!
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 14th, 2007 at 05:50pm
i reckon its healthy. i mean, i used to have a FAR FAR FAR worse obsession, but then music saved me from that. im naturally set to have obsessions anyways because of the way my brain works. better my chem than a couple other things that i can think of.
greeneyedgurl
Fabulous Killjoy
greeneyedgurl
January 14th, 2007 at 06:40pm
u are obsessed, its not healthy, but then again who here reely cares it its healthy or not! lol
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
Killjoy
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
April 24th, 2007 at 11:21am
i'm exactly the same but in the circumstances of MCR i'd say it is healthy because MCR have helped so many people and save so many lives.