Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerards Views on J-14

AuthorMessage
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 11th, 2007 at 12:45am
those kinds of magazines suck! There are more magazines like that who include My Chem...some teenie magazine huh?....in other sites because of magazines like that,they start to pair up Ashley Tisdayle (forget my freakin' spelling!) with Gerard Way...0_o...weird huh?! there is another magazine,they said Gee is the sex god and Gwen Stefani is the sex goddess...what the hell was that about...let's do the same thing! burn them...hehehhe...sorry to go out of control...0_0
Victoriabigail.
Really Not Okay
Victoriabigail.
May 11th, 2007 at 02:06am
*burns all teenie magazines*
>.>
GERARD TOLD ME TO DO IT.
vampires_hurt_me
Fabulous Killjoy
vampires_hurt_me
May 11th, 2007 at 03:09am
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 11th, 2007 at 04:33am
Me: *burns the effing magazines*
Someone: Why are you doing that?
Me: The devil made me do it!
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
May 11th, 2007 at 09:53am
silverfox0990:
they start to pair up Ashley Tisdayle (forget my freakin' spelling!) with Gerard Way...0_o...
I read that one it was like who owns New Jersey or whatever and Gerard totally won...lol
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
May 11th, 2007 at 10:00am
hahaha gerard made me do it

that pic is awesome =p
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 11th, 2007 at 10:06am
Pete Wentz was laughing in last month's issue about his pairing with Ashley Simpson (although he does hang around with her alot?) He said that if his life was really as interesting as the media said it was, he'd never have any time to make music. Just call him Hollywood Pete.

It's so obvious that they plagiarize, because they're still using pictures of Gerard with the blonde hair, and I can identify just about every quote they use from other sources.

Oops did I just admit that my 38 year old self reads J-14? Oops...
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 13th, 2007 at 07:01am
Awsome...

J-14? Wow... I always see MCR stuff in there.

No wonder!

Ah well... What Gerard says, we all must acknowledge. Smile
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
May 13th, 2007 at 02:25pm
Can I say something here?
I went to a friend's house. I saw Gee on the cover of one, and so I opened it & began to flip through it.
Needless to say, a few things were pretty messed up.
1.) They used Gerard's face to advertise a poster of the ENTIRE band.
2.) On this "Guess Whose Eyes These Are" game (have a picture of someone's eyes, you guess who they belong to based on their stupid clues) there was a picture of Gerard Way's eyes. The stupid little caption said something like "These eyes seem to speak famous last words." First off, give the teenies a challenge, use Bob's eyes or something. Second off, THEY ITALISIZED IT! ITALICS! GRR.
3.) There was a "Top Ten Bands We Love" section on another page. Guess who was Number 2? Cookies to correct guesser.
4.) They were referred to as "The Outsiders Of Rock", there was a quote stolen from an MTV interview, Gerard was the main focus, and under "Why We Love Them" they said "Well, because they rock!". What an answer, first off, and as if teenies know what rock is. (Better than what they had for Fall Out Boy though. They said "Because Pete Wentz is hot!". GR!)
5.)In another magazine, posters of P! ATD, Taking Back Sunday, and Fall Out Boy, as well as MCR, were stolen. They used this pic for MCR. I'm guessing you've seen it before.

So, I'm guessing stuff like all this happening is why Gerard doesn't want them in those teenie magazines.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 13th, 2007 at 02:45pm
Ugh..those magazines can kiss my ass.
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 13th, 2007 at 03:20pm
Revolver,SPIN,Guitarworld,and ALTERNATIVE PRESS(AP)r the proper magazines for My chemical romance.Not teenie bop mags.BOP,Tigerbeat,j-14,popstar can all kiss my fuckin ass
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 13th, 2007 at 03:21pm
Fuck Off 2 Guns Fuck Off 2 Guns Fuck Off 2 Guns Fuck Off Teeniebop magazines can just fuckoff
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
May 13th, 2007 at 03:35pm
I'm not sure they know what that means!
Very Happy
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 13th, 2007 at 03:45pm
Kerrang!, NME, MetalHammer(lol),RockSound, and all the others, are actuall real magazines!!, That arent like "Gerard is a hot singer..blah blah" I mean, for fucks sake, they're a band. They shouldnt be in magazines for their appearance. It makes me so mad when theyre in/on the cover of mags like PopWorld (Pop?WHAT THE FUCK?!) and Teeniebob or whatever, or TopOfThePops,J-14. They are shit magazines that can just effing kiss my ass and go to hell..

*Evil stare* - Im so badass.. Wink lol JK!
XVampireX
Joining The Black Parade
XVampireX
May 13th, 2007 at 07:05pm
*GASP*
i fell horrible for reading those magazines!
what gee tells me to do is mandatory.
yup yup.
XVampireX
Joining The Black Parade
XVampireX
May 13th, 2007 at 07:08pm
i almost forgot!
the stupid magazine said that he looked better with black hair, and he looks good no matter what, but anyways its said black was better because it goes with his fair skin tone. that bull! he is italian so he has dark skin and he tans easily! he wears make up so he looks dead.
those magazines kno nothing.
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 13th, 2007 at 08:04pm
Fuck Off J-14 better fuck off.i think i might go to groger put a magazine in my jacket....go around the scanner and burn the magazine right in my backyards fire pit
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
May 14th, 2007 at 05:14am
March 18th, 2006 at 10:47pm

This thread was made well over a year ago. Aren't you guys over it yet?
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 14th, 2007 at 11:40am
I feel bad...my dad went out and bought the J-14 mag cuz there was an MCR poster inside and he knew I'd want it... Now I feel like a traitor to Gerard's words...
BethanyBRUTAL
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BethanyBRUTAL
May 14th, 2007 at 11:47am
Glad gerard said that I'm confused. Does that mean all of J-14s Mags are fake? :S
I need to burn some 'magazines' now....