Disposable Teen:
ahaha. Gerard is too cool.

Yeah 8D
MCR FOB AFI
Killjoy
MCR FOB AFI
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:00am
argggimapirate:
if this topic is in the wrong place. Im sorry. mmkeh.

So I went to their SXSW show yesterday and Gerard is pissed that J-14 put them in their magazine. He said that all the interviews were stolen. He doesnt want to be in those fucking magazines.
SO.
He said to shoplift all the teenybopper magazines and burn them.

<3

i know
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:42am
Wild Eyed Joker:
What is J-14?

A Teenie Magazine
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
March 3rd, 2007 at 11:24am
Lol,I've looked through a couple of those mags.They're boring...I took one poster out of one and ended up helping a little girl make paper dolls and crap with the rest of the magizines.

I think I let her glue some of the pictures to herself too.....

Is it okay to destroy it like that because it's hilarious to see a little girl covered in paste and magizine clippings.
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
March 3rd, 2007 at 02:53pm
One of my friends has subscribed to J-14 (O___O) and has pointed out to me recently they put A LOT of MCR info and mentions (by info, I mean the band; and by mentions I mean Gerard).
She cut out two posters from the newest 2 or 3 issues; and put Gerard on one of those "hottie" catchers...I don't know what to call it...But yeah; most of them are taken from other interviews and such.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 3rd, 2007 at 03:36pm
I<3Franksomuch:
lmao . he really said that?! Yay i get to burn the magazines ... but first I'll take out any mcr posters and then burn the magazine =) wow where was that show ?
It has posters??? Yay, I need posters!! Where do you get this mag? I'll burn it when I'm done with the posters.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:32pm
In England a magazine called Sugar had a 'MCR Interview' and it turned out to be a Gerard interview, but they'd stolen a load of quotations, and then made questions to go with them (Some of them didn't even make any sense). They had Gerard on the cover, and my friend and I worked out it was PHOTOSHOPPED. They'd given him a tan, taken off half his eye make up,GOT RID OF NIGEL, and changed his eye color. I took it when I went to see them, and meant to show it to them when I met them, but forgot.

I sent them an e-mail telling them everything they'd got wrong, but they didn't reply, and in another issue a few weeks later they compared him to JESSE MACCARTNEY and underneath put, "Let the angry emails from enraged MCR fans commence".

Bastards.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:37pm
How'd you get their e-mail?
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 3rd, 2007 at 07:56pm
xXxLadyofSorrowXxX:
How'd you get their e-mail?
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:06pm
fuckign awesome!! go gerard! lol im going to take his advice by shopifting and burning them. =]]]
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:08pm
<333333
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:45pm
MCR Way Bros:
not only are the articles in teen magazines copied from other interviews but they make mistakes. one article said gerards grandmother's name was helena but her name was elena. another said gerard got hurt in the video for welcome to the black parade because he was "rocking out too hard". he got hurt because frank accidently knocked him over in the famous last words video. stupid magazine people.
thanks gerard i will burn all teen magazine from now on Cool (after tearing out mcr posters first)

one of the magazines I read said he and Bob got in a car accident...o_O??? Where do these people get their info?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:50pm
Mia Way:
one of the magazines I read said he and Bob got in a car accident...o_O??? Where do these people get their info?

When MCR filmed FLW and Bob and Gerard were injured, there was a rumor that Gerard and Bob got into a car accident. Many people thought it was true, because at the show they were going to play a day later, an artist (Lupe Fiasco, I think), got into a car accident and didn't play so people accidentally put the two together.
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
March 3rd, 2007 at 10:48pm
unapologetic apathy:
Mia Way:

When MCR filmed FLW and Bob and Gerard were injured, there was a rumor that Gerard and Bob got into a car accident. Many people thought it was true, because at the show they were going to play a day later, an artist (Lupe Fiasco, I think), got into a car accident and didn't play so people accidentally put the two together.

Oh, ok. I can see where they messd up. I just thought that out of the blue they said they god hurt because of a car accident.
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
March 16th, 2007 at 12:21pm
When I'm in the magazine section at the store I rip out all the MCR pictures in those teenie mags. :]
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 16th, 2007 at 12:27pm
Chemical-Hamster:
In England a magazine called Sugar had a 'MCR Interview' and it turned out to be a Gerard interview, but they'd stolen a load of quotations, and then made questions to go with them (Some of them didn't even make any sense). They had Gerard on the cover, and my friend and I worked out it was PHOTOSHOPPED. They'd given him a tan, taken off half his eye make up,GOT RID OF NIGEL, and changed his eye color. I took it when I went to see them, and meant to show it to them when I met them, but forgot.

I sent them an e-mail telling them everything they'd got wrong, but they didn't reply, and in another issue a few weeks later they compared him to JESSE MACCARTNEY and underneath put, "Let the angry emails from enraged MCR fans commence".

Bastards.

OMIGOSH!!!
They suck
they suck sooo much.
down with the teenie bopper magazines!
HE ISH NOTHING LIKE JESSE MCFARTNEY....*sorry if I offended anyone who likes him....not really!*

HOW DARE THEY!
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
March 16th, 2007 at 03:46pm
In this danish teenage magazine, there was a short text about MCR. Some of it said: Did you know, that Gerard burnt his leg during the filming of The Black Parade.
maybe i am wrong, but wasent it Bob who got his leg burnt filming Famous last words? -.-'
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 16th, 2007 at 09:18pm
Lets make a international teenie magazine burning day.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 16th, 2007 at 10:10pm
i almost threw up when i saw that website *cries in a corner* THATS HORRIBLE!
i seriously nearly vomited that is the most baby-ish/teenie thing EVER!
thats like what 5 year olds read and are interested in, how the hell can that be a teen magazine *pulls face in disgust*.
on the bright side i emailed them and told them they were rude and everyone would hate them and that the police would get involved..ehehe...*runs away laughing*
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 16th, 2007 at 10:20pm
toothy:
Lets make a international teenie magazine burning day.

oh hell yeah