Don't have an account? Create one!

Life On The Murder Scene!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
KaHLi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KaHLi!
March 22nd, 2006 at 01:42am
i just watchd it, it was pretty kickass! .. all those parts where gerard was either drunk or high...made me sad, cause i hate seeing people like that, even if it was a little bit funny .but it also made me happy knowing hes not like that anymore.Smile n omg the freakin thing was long! i was like..holy shit 2 hours?! sweet! lol
X_ChemicalXRomance_X
Killjoy
X_ChemicalXRomance_X
March 22nd, 2006 at 01:46am
I no its awsome!!
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
March 22nd, 2006 at 01:58am
i love the dvd!! i like when frank was switching signs on the door.
i love the dvd and my step dad got me the new mcr t shirt as well and a shirt that says "I'm Not Okay" and then thursday i'm gonna go again to hot topic and get more junk and t shirts. Smile i love my parents

and the other part i liked was when frank was talking about the ellen book.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 22nd, 2006 at 02:02am
romance_kills92:
i love the dvd and my step dad got me the new mcr t shirt as well and a shirt that says "I'm Not Okay" and then thursday i'm gonna go again to hot topic and get more junk and t shirts. Smile i love my parents

"I'm a lesbian. Yeah I only like girls now."
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
March 22nd, 2006 at 02:12am
Blood_Stained_Razor_ X:
romance_kills92:

"I'm a lesbian. Yeah I only like girls now."

lol yea i could not stop laughing when he said that
and that part where gerard is opening his gift and he was "aww!! this is perfect. for the hamster i'm gonna buy!!"
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
March 22nd, 2006 at 02:18am
romance_kills92:

LMAO HA I LOVED THE ELLEN PART! only our Frankie would
say something like that only Frank...lol HA I also loved when
that Chick was trying to put on Gee's eyeliner and she was like
"STOP STWITCHING YOUR EYE!" and he was like "I CANT HELP IT
DEAL WITH IT!"...lol and then the dude in the backround goesss
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" ha it was to cute Very Happy .
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
March 22nd, 2006 at 02:19am
EEEE PAGE CLAIM!
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
March 22nd, 2006 at 02:24am
XxImSoDiRtYBaBeXx:
romance_kills92:

LMAO HA I LOVED THE ELLEN PART! only our Frankie would
say something like that only Frank...lol HA I also loved when
that Chick was trying to put on Gee's eyeliner and she was like
"STOP STWITCHING YOUR EYE!" and he was like "I CANT HELP IT
DEAL WITH IT!"...lol and then the dude in the backround goesss
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" ha it was to cute Very Happy .

lol yea that was funny. theres too many funny things in the DVD and when they catch ray with some hmm..dirty magazines and he says they weren't his. lol i wonder if that was true or not
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 22nd, 2006 at 02:32am
"THAT'S NOT MINE!!" -Ray

"Fuck I forgot hand sanitizer." -I don't know
"Fuuckk youuu." -Gerard
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
March 22nd, 2006 at 07:28am
Hahahaha
and the part where frank had to take a bath outside.
That's funny.
And the toilet about to overflow, and Mickey was terrified!!!
.Lena.
Joining The Black Parade
.Lena.
March 22nd, 2006 at 07:45am
It was awesome. It made me realize that this band was created to do great things for whoever is willing to listen. Theyre not just music....theyre like a brand of Heroine. Rather addicting.

But...one thing I could NOT STAND.

On the second DVD, I dont know how many times I heard "Im Not Okay"

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

And then...

Then came the "Making Of" video.

O
M
G

JUST STOP WITH IM NOT OKAY!!!

Its a wonderful song, but over..and over....and over....

Yeah I know Im a bit of a spaz.
Twilight
Bleeding on the Floor
Twilight
March 22nd, 2006 at 07:56am
lol
rawr i still need to gte it my dad came home late so i could not go but maybe today Smile
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
March 22nd, 2006 at 10:55am
It plays on my PS2 in black and white, I don't know why, I wonder if it does that on others O_O I have no other DVD player so I watched it on my comp and now my speakers have run out of batteries lmao Worth it though. I actually needed the money for Saturday night so now I'm going to be scrounging drink off people.. easy.
Merciful__
Jazz Hands
Merciful__
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:15am
The DVD rawks my socks. i love it.especially the making of...Helena. Tracy is so pretty! and Frank tried to climb in the coffin..Very Happy
Caution: She bites.
Bleeding on the Floor
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:27am
i almost died from laughing when gerard's pants fell down. seriously i was choking on my cheerios. i also fell from my bed from laughing and now i have a huge bump on my head.
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:40am
Caution: person bites.:
i almost died from laughing when gerard's pants fell down. seriously i was choking on my cheerios. i also fell from my bed from laughing and now i have a huge bump on my head.
I would've laughed at that I'm sure but it was on a serious subject so I just found it a little sad.
When Frank kicked Gerard in the nuts... now that was funny but mainly because Gerard was all 'What did I do to deserve that?'
Bleeding on the Floor
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:50am
serene dream:
Caution: person bites.:
I would've laughed at that I'm sure but it was on a serious subject so I just found it a little sad.
When Frank kicked Gerard in the nuts... now that was funny but mainly because Gerard was all 'What did I do to deserve that?'

yea i noticed that the second time i watched it. i did the first time i wasn't really listening to it because my brother was yelling at me for taking his guitar again.so i just really saw gee drop his pant's..
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
March 22nd, 2006 at 12:29pm
serene dream:
It plays on my PS2 in black and white, I don't know why, I wonder if it does that on others O_O I have no other DVD player so I watched it on my comp and now my speakers have run out of batteries lmao Worth it though. I actually needed the money for Saturday night so now I'm going to be scrounging drink off people.. easy.

It played in color on my ps2. Maybe check your settings on the ps2? Unless of course you like it in black and white then forget I said anything. Smile

Gerard's drunken mishaps were commical but in a sad way. I feel a tiny bit guilty for laughing.

Now Bob smackin' away the camera all the time was funny stuff. Laughing
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
March 22nd, 2006 at 12:42pm
LittleFallenAngel:
serene dream:

It played in color on my ps2. Maybe check your settings on the ps2? Unless of course you like it in black and white then forget I said anything. Smile

Gerard's drunken mishaps were commical but in a sad way. I feel a tiny bit guilty for laughing.

Now Bob smackin' away the camera all the time was funny stuff. Laughing
Nah, I'll stick to watching it on my comp, it's just if I need to press anything I have to get out of bed to it (yes I'm that lazy I can't be arsed to walk across my room)

Bob smacking the camera got kind of annoying, but I spose the camera was annoying him first.
Burn, Piano Island, Burn.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Burn, Piano Island, Burn.
March 22nd, 2006 at 12:42pm
I suppose so.

But you have to admit, Frank's cute when he's drunk <3