Don't have an account? Create one!

Life On The Murder Scene!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 27th, 2006 at 05:05pm
Hahaha I love the video diary. I watched it again last night. I think it was the 7th time.
"OMG ITS FOR THE HAMSTER IM GOING TO BUY!! ITS SO PERFECT" hahahaha
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 27th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Dude, if your mom has to take it back after watching the video diary, that would suck. Sad
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 27th, 2006 at 05:28pm
Bess:
You mum hasn't let you watch the video diary yet? How come?!

for one thing im 12 years old, and it was parental advisory. she said she needed to make sure it was nothing too bad, and i wasnt supposed to get it in the first place, but my friend UsernameB7 helped me to convince her to buy it. and i have a younger sis who will probably end up seeing it too, she managed to see the making of helena the first day i got it. which is weird cause i didnt let her borrow it or anything Confused . but if its PA for just language and stuff, i will be able to watch it. i belive my mum will watch it tonight.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 27th, 2006 at 05:30pm
XriverXofXtearsX:
Dude, if your mom has to take it back after watching the video diary, that would suck. Sad

she wont. she let me have the Performances DVD and the CD, and if the VD is too bad, she will just save it untill she thinks im old enough to see it. you have all seen it, right? there is nothing bad with it but language, right? .....right?
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 27th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Basically there's just a lot of 'Fucks' and 'Shits'. There really isn't anything else bad in it besides language.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
March 27th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Wow...I hope your mom let's you watch it. If I had kids I would let them. I don't think there's anything too bad on it, umm cept Gerard's drunkenness. I don't know your mom but she might not like you seeing stuff like that. Good luck with that though! It's really great. Smile
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 27th, 2006 at 05:38pm
Well, they do a close up of franks balls....which wasn't TOO bad.(in my opinion) Very Happy
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
March 27th, 2006 at 05:38pm
My lil sister saw some of it and she commented about the language, but I don't think there's anything bad, maybe except the part where it shows Gerard drunk and like on the floor..but it's a very quick moment and they talk about it and explain that it was bad and how he got over it and that its bad and stuff. Hopefully I can be helpful. ... .
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
March 27th, 2006 at 05:44pm
XriverXofXtearsX:
Well, they do a close up of franks balls....which wasn't TOO bad.(in my opinion) Very Happy

psht. that's one of the best parts...
and as far as the language, you'll hear worse when you get to high school.
and it's a documentation of the band, so it's just being honest.
editing it would be a travesty on the part of Reprise and the guys.
but that's me... *shrugs*
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
March 27th, 2006 at 05:46pm
I've watched it so many times. My mom watched it with me once. She said she liked them before, but now she likes them even more because of it.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 27th, 2006 at 05:46pm
}TeXaS{:
XriverXofXtearsX:

I love when they swear. Something about it. I don't know I just love when any of them swear.
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 27th, 2006 at 05:48pm
Yeah, me too. I love it when they swear. I have no idea why, I just love it. Maybe because I haven't heard them cuss before except in their songs.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
March 27th, 2006 at 05:51pm
Joke Me Something Awful:
I've watched it so many times. My mom watched it with me once. She said she liked them before, but now she likes them even more because of it.

You're so lucky, my mom sometimes disses them..its so bad. But now, she kinda respects them more..but not because she watched LOTMS (because she hasn't) because I had a little talk with her.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 27th, 2006 at 05:52pm
lol! me too. I got my dad into MCR cause of LOTMS....i was watching the making of GOY and he liked it..and he thought Franks was funny when they were talking about the boat sinking. sry...that was kinda off topic
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 27th, 2006 at 05:52pm
Oooooohhhhhh! What did you say to her????
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
March 27th, 2006 at 05:55pm
XriverXofXtearsX:
Oooooohhhhhh! What did you say to her????

I just basically told her that just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean its bad. I mean, she shouldn't say they're drug-addicts when they're not...well not anymore..at least. She thinks guys with makeup on isn't normal. I don't know she just doesn't get it.

woo..PAIGE CLAIM.
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
March 27th, 2006 at 05:55pm
Blood_Stained_Razor_ X:
}TeXaS{:
XriverXofXtearsX:

I love when they swear. Something about it. I don't know I just love when any of them swear.

because it's hot.
that sounds bad, but it is...
they're just such dirrrty boys Wink
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 27th, 2006 at 05:58pm
Yeah, my moms like that too. She hates them cuz she thinks that they are trying to make kids commit suicide, when they are doing the exact opposite. My moms fucked up like that. She also thinks that guys in make is weird.
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 27th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Ooohhhh....me like dirrty boys....
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
March 27th, 2006 at 06:01pm
stripey_sox:

You're so lucky, my mom sometimes disses them..its so bad. But now, she kinda respects them more..but not because she watched LOTMS (because she hasn't) because I had a little talk with her.
My mom is pretty understanding. She's really awesome about some things. Tonight we're driving 13 hours to a concert.
Sorry I went off-topic.