Don't have an account? Create one!

which band member?

AuthorMessage
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
August 23rd, 2005 at 06:19am
this isnt fair!!
i'd do enie meenie lmbfao.... and then convince them to invite the others over... lol... they'd probs do that anyways... lmbfao...
okay... um seriously... i don't have a friggin scooby...
Mikey_Way_n_Toasters_Rule
Fabulous Killjoy
Mikey_Way_n_Toasters_Rule
August 23rd, 2005 at 10:26am
mikey so he can teach me to play bass and how to blow up a microwave and we can drink coffee and have a good laugh about tosters till we get an asma attack lol im such a nerd
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 23rd, 2005 at 12:24pm
ray or bob. Ray because he looks like s00o0o much fun to hang out with and bob because bob pwns.
*M.I.A.*
Jazz Hands
*M.I.A.*
August 23rd, 2005 at 02:33pm
MIKEY....he is sooo coll and he look so nice. he would be cool to hang out with (or more) <- excuse the teenie moment
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
August 23rd, 2005 at 04:11pm
oh we all have teenie moments... dont worry bout it... i have a lot of them Very Happy oh well
but yeah mikey i would choose if i was choosing for someone similar to me other than musicaly. musically i would choose frank cos i play guitar.
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
August 23rd, 2005 at 06:41pm
well id love to hanhg with all but since you said one i pick either Bob, or Frank
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 23rd, 2005 at 06:45pm
I'd pick Frank too cuz we are very similar-short, italian, guitarists, love tats....
cupcake
Killjoy
cupcake
August 23rd, 2005 at 09:51pm
All of them because they're equally fabulous.
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
August 24th, 2005 at 07:20pm
good thinking cupcake... now that i think about it that was kind of a silly question. why not just hang out with all of them? lol that would be awesome. but still its nice to be 1 on 1 with someone who is really fun to be around. ya know? lol
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 25th, 2005 at 11:07am
rebel_snowman:
if you could pick one band member from mcr (only) who would you pick to like, hang out with and stuff... or more whatever... i am just interested to see who is the most popular of the guys w/ the girls lol

by the way i have dibs on mikey! lol

Errrr, I don't know. Gerard, maybe, although we have so much more of an age gap than Frank and myself.
MikeyWayLove
Killjoy
MikeyWayLove
August 25th, 2005 at 11:18am
Mikey all the way.
only happy when it rains.
Really Not Okay
only happy when it rains.
August 26th, 2005 at 05:17pm
Frank, as he's a cool guitar player and so is Ray, so it'd be cool to jam with them and stuff. But Mikey as well as er, I have an obsession with bass players Wink
~Killer_Queen~
Thinking Happy Thoughts
~Killer_Queen~
August 26th, 2005 at 05:44pm
Ray/ Frank cos I try to play guitar, (although I wouldn't change my guitar teacher) Mikey cos he seems similar to me (I'm really quiet around loads of people) Gerard cos he is Gerard, seems really out going and Bob cos he is Bob, so all of them!!!
italianXgirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
italianXgirl
August 26th, 2005 at 06:44pm
gerard or mikey
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
August 27th, 2005 at 02:59pm
My Fav MCR Member Is Gerard...Althought At First I Didn't Like Him But Now...
I_Love_Frank23
Killjoy
I_Love_Frank23
August 31st, 2005 at 10:30am
I would pick Frank...because i play guitar just like him and he is amazing....if not Frank i would pick Gerard....they both seem awesome Very Happy [/quote]
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
August 31st, 2005 at 10:34am
rebel_snowman:
i believe anyone at this website is not a teenie... we care about the mother fucking music! and then the band members lol
The question wasn't "Which member (only one) would you bang if you could?" it was just who you'd like to hang out with them. Unless hanging out to you is having sex, then I guess SOME of us are teenies..?
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 31st, 2005 at 11:25am
molly.:
rebel_snowman:
i believe anyone at this website is not a teenie... we care about the mother fucking music! and then the band members lol
The question wasn't "Which member (only one) would you bang if you could?" it was just who you'd like to hang out with them. Unless hanging out to you is having sex, then I guess SOME of us are teenies..?
thank you.....
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
August 31st, 2005 at 11:30am
molly.:
rebel_snowman:

LMFAO x395396395. -claps- Thank you.

I'd like to hang out with all of them, Mikey the most. We're both sweet and shy, scared easily, and love music Very Happy
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 31st, 2005 at 12:27pm
bob and ray all the way

sheesh that sounded perverted...

um

nevermind

ping.,