Don't have an account? Create one!

which band member?

AuthorMessage
satan's rainbow
Motor Baby
satan's rainbow
September 27th, 2005 at 05:49am
meeting any of them would be the best thing ever but if i had to choose one i'd have to say that i'd take gerard because i think he could have a good yarn with just about anyone which would include me!! Very Happy
rach3l is a sound.
Salute You in Your Grave
rach3l is a sound.
October 8th, 2005 at 02:15pm
Probably Mikey...the fact we're both asthmatic and we constantly break/ruin/burn/destory/demolish etc... stuff makes me think we'll click... odd
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
October 8th, 2005 at 02:21pm
i've changed my mind so many times on this topic. but today i feel like gerard. cos i have a saying "i used to think know one understood how i felt, but then i heard the song, i'm not okay." hehehe... yeah i'm sure we're alike in some ways... if he can write such amazing songs that like describe my life.
dont you ever feel that way?
devil in disguise
Killjoy
devil in disguise
October 8th, 2005 at 02:43pm
I would like to hang out with all of them. But, if I don't have a choice, I would choose Gerard or Frank or Ray. I would like to talk to Gerard about arts, paintings especially, because I'm also a painter and I wanted to know his secrets to be a succesful person in his carier. I kinda having a life like Gerard where he had a tough times during high school, while I'm having the same problems in the college. I just want him to give me a spirit or words of wisdom for me to go on this sucks living-life in college. And with Frank and Ray I think they are great guitarists. So, I would want them to teach me some easy cords on the guitar. I think Ray is the most enjoyable person to talk with. I like his voice when he speaks. And I love to hear him sings individually. Mikey is a quiet person, so I don't think I can talk much with him. And with Bob, I don't have any idea what to talk about. May be I don't know much about him. I think Bob is a great person too.
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
October 8th, 2005 at 03:03pm
brandy curdken:
I would like to hang out with all of them. But, if I don't have a choice, I would choose Gerard or Frank or Ray. I would like to talk to Gerard about arts, paintings especially, because I'm also a painter and I wanted to know his secrets to be a succesful person in his carier. I kinda having a life like Gerard where he had a tough times during high school, while I'm having the same problems in the college. I just want him to give me a spirit or words of wisdom for me to go on this sucks living-life in college. And with Frank and Ray I think they are great guitarists. So, I would want them to teach me some easy cords on the guitar. I think Ray is the most enjoyable person to talk with. I like his voice when he speaks. And I love to hear him sings individually. Mikey is a quiet person, so I don't think I can talk much with him. And with Bob, I don't have any idea what to talk about. May be I don't know much about him. I think Bob is a great person too.

well said Shocked *bows*
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
October 8th, 2005 at 03:10pm
I'd like to meet Ray, he's a kick ass guitarist! Oh and i'd love to get my hands on the Fro! lol
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
October 8th, 2005 at 03:14pm
rebel snowman:
brandy curdken:

well said Shocked *bows*

i agree. i also would like to talk to Gerard and ask him how to deal with depression, wanting to commit sucide and should i be ashamed that i see a therapist.
Poisoned Puppet.
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Puppet.
October 8th, 2005 at 04:44pm
hmmm....I think i`d pick Mikey.
x3_Girl With A Gun_x3
Joining The Black Parade
x3_Girl With A Gun_x3
October 9th, 2005 at 02:26am
Mikey. Just Mikey. ^_^

/edit\

Jeez, he is a PIMP. Haha.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 9th, 2005 at 03:31am
MIKEY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...*drools just thinking about it*
AstroSarah Industries
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AstroSarah Industries
October 9th, 2005 at 04:07am
Mikey.
or Ray.

Mikey's nice and quiet.. and I kinda wanna see what he's really about.
And ray because i wanna touch his hair. He's an insane guitarist.

But.. I would rather just hang out with them all Smile
Jim/kurt.
Demolition Lover
Jim/kurt.
October 9th, 2005 at 09:10am
gerard... or frankie.
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
October 9th, 2005 at 10:13am
either ray, because he can give me guitar tips, and because he seems awesome or gerard cause i like art and stuff, or mikey cause he seems like the coolest one to hang out with.
Watch Anime
Killjoy
Watch Anime
October 9th, 2005 at 08:07pm
I'd want to play video games and watch anime with Mikey.
Ninso
Killjoy
Ninso
October 10th, 2005 at 06:36am
Gerard. I love a man who can sing...
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
October 10th, 2005 at 05:52pm
Watch Anime:
I'd want to play video games and watch anime with Mikey.
does mikey LIKE anime??? nothing against it... just asking...
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 10th, 2005 at 08:11pm
Gerard.

No, Frank-wait, Bob, actually, er, Mikey, Oh, and then there's Ray...
lost_in_my_agony
Joining The Black Parade
lost_in_my_agony
October 10th, 2005 at 10:49pm
MIKEY
just Mikey Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
AstroSarah Industries
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AstroSarah Industries
October 10th, 2005 at 10:59pm
So I've made up my mind.
Mikey
&& Mikey alone... in a room. With the doors bolted. hm... wonder what we'll do?
SuicidalPoet
Killjoy
SuicidalPoet
October 11th, 2005 at 04:59pm
I really couldn't say 'cause I never met any of them and I wouldn't know who I would get along with.