Don't have an account? Create one!

which band member?

AuthorMessage
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 22nd, 2005 at 06:20pm
laura_dora100:
Very Happy i think its gota b frank hes sooo cute n fit n i luv his new hair style Very Happy

*twitch* Rolling Eyes
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 22nd, 2005 at 07:47pm
laura_dora100:
Very Happy i think its gota b frank hes sooo cute n fit n i luv his new hair style Very Happy

*cough cough* teenie *cough cough*
*-*Soldier Side*-*
Jazz Hands
*-*Soldier Side*-*
September 22nd, 2005 at 07:52pm
All! They all rock and they all make up the incredible band, MCR
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 22nd, 2005 at 08:18pm
^ i agree. they are all great people, but they can only be super freakin great, if they band together...that's why its called a BAND...xD
Je t'aime mon amour
In The Murder Scene
Je t'aime mon amour
September 23rd, 2005 at 12:49pm
rebel_snowman:
i believe anyone at this website is not a teenie... we care about the mother fucking music! and then the band members lol

rebel_snowman:
laura_dora100:

right... double standard? though I agree with you...
Roses and Thorns
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses and Thorns
September 23rd, 2005 at 03:57pm
I'd like to hang out with all of them. They seem to be their most awesome when they are all goofing off together. Gerard and Frank are cool... my dad's name is Frank and our last name is Ray... ironic huh? Frank Ray.... Hehe.
Okay I'll stop now.
imMnotCokayR
Killjoy
imMnotCokayR
September 23rd, 2005 at 03:59pm
I'd hang out with any of them, but I'd go in this order if I had to pick:
1.Mikey
2.Frank
3.Gerard
4.Ray
5.Bob
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 24th, 2005 at 12:06pm
Potatis:
rebel_snowman:
i believe anyone at this website is not a teenie... we care about the mother fucking music! and then the band members lol

rebel_snowman:
laura_dora100:

right... double standard? though I agree with you...

yeah. i know. but teenies do pop up on this website every now and again. so tackle me if you must, but i'm just being honest.
Mrs.Manson
Joining The Black Parade
Mrs.Manson
September 24th, 2005 at 12:28pm
Mikey so we could play our basses together
xXxKyuuketsukixXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXxKyuuketsukixXx
September 24th, 2005 at 04:03pm
Frank all the way. <3
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
September 26th, 2005 at 11:26am
GERARD or MIKEY!!!!!! they seem so cool!
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
September 26th, 2005 at 01:59pm
OMFGZ GEE IZ LYK SO MINE.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 26th, 2005 at 02:08pm
*FrenchKissTheElderly*:

NoOoO! wAy! LyK hE wNtS Me sOoOoO BaD!!!!!!!!!111
AnD YoU Lyk nO iTz!!!!!!
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
September 26th, 2005 at 02:24pm
Kon-Foozed:
*FrenchKissTheElderly*:

NoOoO! wAy! LyK hE wNtS Me sOoOoO BaD!!!!!!!!!111
AnD YoU Lyk nO iTz!!!!!!

O MI FUCKIN FRANKIE GEE IZ MYN AN HE KNOZ IT CUZ WEN I GO 2 SEE EM HES GUNNA FALL IN LUV WIV ME.
Tickle Me Sara
Salute You in Your Grave
Tickle Me Sara
September 26th, 2005 at 04:35pm
i can't choose... i love them all too much... i don't like this question... it's mean to me... hmf *crosses arms and does little 3-year-old pout*
deprived-soul
Killjoy
deprived-soul
September 26th, 2005 at 05:01pm
actually i was discussing this A LONG time ago with a friend of mine.. we thought that Mikey would be someone that if he spent time with a fan there would be those akward moments where everyone has their hands in their pockets waiting for someone to talk.. we thought that Gerard would be someone where that those akward moments wouldnt be there because he would keep a conversation running.. Frank would me someone that you wouldnt be able to stop laughing and Ray would be extremly nice like.. scary super nice.. at that time bob wasnt in that band.. so yeah.. for some reason we thought Matt would be all like "ew .. little people" >< i think it went something like that.. well whatever cant really assume things about people .. not cool XD
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 26th, 2005 at 05:57pm
deprived-soul:
actually i was discussing this A LONG time ago with a friend of mine.. we thought that Mikey would be someone that if he spent time with a fan there would be those akward moments where everyone has their hands in their pockets waiting for someone to talk.. we thought that Gerard would be someone where that those akward moments wouldnt be there because he would keep a conversation running.. Frank would me someone that you wouldnt be able to stop laughing and Ray would be extremly nice like.. scary super nice.. at that time bob wasnt in that band.. so yeah.. for some reason we thought Matt would be all like "ew .. little people" >< i think it went something like that.. well whatever cant really assume things about people .. not cool XD

haha. thats so believeable, i can picture it right now... crying my eyes out cos frank said something funny... haha. and the mikey one. but yeah i think i'd like 2 meet gee. hes the greatest.
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 26th, 2005 at 08:08pm
rebel_snowman:
deprived-soul:

haha. thats so believeable, i can picture it right now... crying my eyes out cos frank said something funny... haha. and the mikey one. but yeah i think i'd like 2 meet gee. hes the greatest.

i can see all that happening, too. my friend and i aslo had a similar convo, one before and after bob. w0w, whatta funny way to mark progress. pre-bob, post-bob, heh... anywho, here's what we saw...

gerard
- very interesting convos on d and d an comics (i have toomany brothers, therefore imma HUGE d and d and comics nerd)

mikey- he'd be a bit shy at first, but once you get him started on someting he's into, i.e. horror flicks/ muse (my friend and i HEART them so), he'd warm up and be cool

frank- a mix between crying from laughing and great convos on music. we have almost identical musical tastes, and i'm not just saying that. accuse if you want *sticks out tounge*

ray- great talk about the technical side of music. he's just so awesome like that. but of course, a few laughs thrown in...

bob- he seems lika person you could talk to anything about and you'd ahve a good time. he'd reminise (sp?) on all the times the used and my chem. got arrested together, or the one time mikey and quinn blew up this or that...

but that's just us *shrugs shoulders* any thoughts?
Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
September 26th, 2005 at 09:59pm
Gerard!!! with Frank as back up!! and Mikey too!...but then i wouldn't wanna leave Ray and Bob out cuz they mite be sad! ...y do these questions have to be so hard?!!! Crying or Very sad .....hmm..ok...Gerard i guess! with... *goes on into never ending loop*