Don't have an account? Create one!

If you had an hour alone with MCR, what would you do?

AuthorMessage
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 30th, 2006 at 01:54am
if i didnt pass out i'd be playing with ray's hair for like the whole hour it'd be fun lol im such a loser Very Happy Dance Mr. Green
losers will rule one day just watch lol sorry random
Bethanyblueberry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bethanyblueberry
December 30th, 2006 at 07:55am
i think id be screaming "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" over and over
Sakah
Fabulous Killjoy
Sakah
January 19th, 2007 at 07:33pm
Hmm. If it was a school day, I'd bring Mikey, Ray, Bob, Frank, and Gerard with me and trash teachers' rooms, hide in peoples' lockers and attack them, and whatnot. If it was the weekend, I'd probably just talk to them as normally as possible. And ask them if they could convince my parents to get their albums.
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
Fabulous Killjoy
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
January 19th, 2007 at 07:53pm
PLAY SINGSTAR!!!!!!!
EquationForLove
Killjoy
EquationForLove
January 19th, 2007 at 08:41pm
One word: Orgy.
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
January 19th, 2007 at 08:50pm
EquationForLove:
One word: Orgy.

same thing... Naughty
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 20th, 2007 at 12:11am
Play Pretty Pretty Princess! ^_^
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
January 20th, 2007 at 12:39am
lets see if it were a school day id either ditch all my classes, steal the larg spearkers and things from the school and ask them to play as loudly as possible and inturept all the classes and my friend taryn would be like oh great i just know tarice did this and then just trash the school and hang out with them and get autographs
ChemicalMorgue
Killjoy
ChemicalMorgue
January 20th, 2007 at 01:19am
well...Lets see Individual first...
Mikey - Blow items up and then just sit and talk into the night
Frank- Demand him to teach me to play the damn guitar i got two years ago
Ray- Touch his 'Fro then play donkey kong (old school version) with him
Bob- Play the Drums with him and then dive from bunk to bunk
Gee- Just sit and Talk about out favorite horror films, comic books, and etc. then take a nap on the couch in each other's arms In Love
PrinceArthur.
Always Born a Crime
PrinceArthur.
January 20th, 2007 at 04:34am
I would Probably end up just being a complete geek with them!
talking about Harry Potter and English Music!
If they came to Liverpool I would take them around all the Beatles shops and show them memorabilia!
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Clap Clap Clap
and then id say goodbye and get there E-mail adresses
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lottie XXX
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 20th, 2007 at 04:48am
I probably don't know
i'll just stay quiet O.O
or
I'll ask Ray to teach me his damn solos!
Bonne.Idee
Joining The Black Parade
Bonne.Idee
January 20th, 2007 at 09:50am
individual

frank/ray/mikey/bob: "TEACH ME TO PLAY PLESH!!!"
gee: make-up tips

together: write songs
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 20th, 2007 at 11:18am
I'd be shitting myself before I met up with them freaking out to let it all out so they don't think I'm a freak.

I'd do whatever they want to do o_o I don't care if they drag me to a slaughter house I'm with MCR!
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 20th, 2007 at 11:32am
i'd hang out with them, i'd ask them questions about the band, i'd have them perform some songs live, i'd get their autographs, i'd get singing, guitar, bass and drum lessons.

meeting them would be so cool Very Happy *starts daydreaming about meeting my chemical romance*

but if i had an hour alone with them, just the six of us, my friend would kill me for not letting her meet them too.
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
January 20th, 2007 at 11:44am
I'd totally take them to the amusment park. All together. On the roller coaster.
That would be awesomeeeeee *daydreams*
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
January 20th, 2007 at 10:34pm
I would swab them for DNA and send it to the scientists for them to make a super-robot-Gerankeyobay
Then I would give them a hampster named Foody
I'd hug a tree
I'd give them my soul
Then, I would chain myself to Gerard's foot and throw the key to the teenies and say, "Hey, I touched this! I met MCR!"
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
January 20th, 2007 at 10:49pm
I'd also probably show Lambergranny (Gee-rard, Geraldine, etc.) my drawings.
One time I embarrased myself in front of Lyle Lovett in a restaurant in Fairfield, TX, so I'd probably like, trip over my shoelaces and bust my nose, then they'd be all like, "Are you Okay?" and then I'd like, start talking in gibberish and saying "MCR, why I've never heard of such a band!", and then they'd like, secretly send me to a mental home or something, and they'd be all like, "This place is nice and cozy, and you get to wear this cool lookin' jacket that like, keeps your arms right on you, and you get to wear this hockey mask and hang out with Hannibal Cannibal." and Jodie Foster would interview me, and then he would eat my liver with some fava beans and a nice keante. Then, I would escape without a liver, and be all like, "Hey, you sent me to an institution with a cannibal!" and like, tackle Mikey or somethin like that.

Then they would send me a nice thank you note from the state officials that says that I can no longer be within 500 feet of any of the guys, or their affiliates.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 20th, 2007 at 10:55pm
If I'd had hour with MCR, I'd ask them all to sign my diary... take pictures (duh), and uh... talk to them, and ask them a lot of questions about their music, and depression. I'd also keep asking them about high school and stuff, because i need some advice on how to get through that hell.
GiveTheKidsAShow
Fabulous Killjoy
GiveTheKidsAShow
January 21st, 2007 at 12:06am
Well after I got over being starstruck, I'd pull Ray to the side and get him to help me with some of those solos I just can't seem to get. As for the others, I'd probably talk to them for a while, take lots of pictures so I never forget it... oh and I totally agree with whoever it was that said they'd play singstar. Heck yes, I'd rent the whole lot of them.

Damn, one hour isn't enough.

By the way, I'm really glad no one's said they'd do the dirty on any of them, at least not on this page... I'm yet to read back further.

EDIT: Oh, my mistake. Neutral Looks like I missed a post
Ryan Rocked Saturday
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ryan Rocked Saturday
January 21st, 2007 at 02:18am
I'd probably ask for their personal phone numbers and e-mail first so I can contact them later. and for that one hour of power, i'd probably have a jam session with them. *angel sings* Jam session with my favorite band of all!

after the hour have passed, send them an e-mail saying: "dudes, come to my place, we have skittles here". And take them for a walk around my neighborhood and show them off to my friends! HAHAHA!