Don't have an account? Create one!

Leathermouth (Frank's Secret Side Band?)

AuthorMessage
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 6th, 2008 at 10:34pm
I'm glad they seem like they're still giving good performances. at least that must mean that neither hambone or frank are too sick. i was getting worried about those two. D:

and man if i had seen Bobbie putting away stuff I would have offered to help! xD. and he knows who i am at least from myspace and ehm i'm with skeleton crew so he might have let me. but oh well. x].

i hope i get to meet him. and all the other guys. we're hanging out for a loooong time after the show though so i think we might be able to.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 7th, 2008 at 04:30pm
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 7th, 2008 at 08:44pm
the sharpest lives.:
I just got back from Leathermouth.
It was so iulheqrihhruigiurehgibn.
Frank almost spit on me! And he giggled like 4 times! He threw water at me! He said funny shit inbetween songs! He screamed his ass off beautifuly! He smoked 4 cigarettes on stage, and I yelled "BAD FRANKIE!" and he smiled at me, and made, like, a heart with his fingers, you know? And I made one back.
He played bass for Reggie and the Full Effect too. He came back on stage, and I was just like Wow

Sadly, I did not meet him. Cry
I tried as hard as I could. I waited inside for a while, I waited outside by the bus for while.
But he never came. =/

Oh, well. It was fucking amazing, I had a great time.
I was right next to the speaker, so my ears are ringing.
I was like 2 feet away from him. =D
Ahhhhhhhh. <333333

+ I guess I met Dreya!
She handed me a flyer, and took a picture of me and my brother, and 2 other people, and said she would put it on SC's Myspace!
Wow

Wow
That's amazing! You were so close!
Lmao, I didn't even go and I'm excited.
That's so sweet that Frank made a heart with his fingers.
Shame you didn't get to meet any of the band.
I'm glad you had an amazing time : D

I'm dying for them to come here D:

And Dreya, could you explain this streetteam thing to me? I'm confused xD
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 7th, 2008 at 09:53pm
I KNOW, I COULD OF TOUCHED HIM IF I WOULD OF KNOCKED A FEW BITCHES OUTTA THE WAY! Wow Wow

And, yesssss, Frankie was so sweet.
It was a great day. <33333
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 7th, 2008 at 10:15pm
desert skies.:

And Dreya, could you explain this streetteam thing to me? I'm confused xD

basically our job is to promote for the record label. we go pretty well anywhere, although mostly shows, and hand out flyers in the line and tell people what skeleton crew is about and then we take their pictures usually as a way of showing what we've been doing and also because we hope they'll want to see them and then come onto our page and get more interested in what we're doing. cause a lot of people who like leathermouth might not even know what it is or there might be people that don't even know who leathermouth are so we're flyering these shows so that everybody does know. :]
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 8th, 2008 at 11:40am
Aw, that sounds like such an awesome experience!!!
I'm so happy for you!

I just saw them last night and it was such an INCREDIBLE show.
Leathermouth was amazing and Frank was really funny.
During the beginning of their set, someone yelled "You suck!" and Frank said "I'll suck you, baby,"
I thought that he handled that well. Lol.

I wish Leathermouth could've played longer, but I know that they probably don't have that much material to work with.
I can't wait until their album comes out!!!

But yeah, the whole band was amazing.
Reggie was amazing and hilarious, as always.
And I loved that fact that James plays drums for Leathermouth now, and Frank played bass for Reggie.
I thought that was cool.

Sadly, I did not meet them either.
Well, actually my little sister met John and gave him a picture, but I didn't really get a chance to say hi to him.
I saw Jamia, and she looked beautiful, as always.

It was such a great show and I can't wait until they go on tour again!!!
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 8th, 2008 at 01:43pm
maaannn you guys are making me so excited and my show is all the way on sunday.

it also doesn't help that lexie made me watch this video she got of the whole show in pittsburgh xD. or that she made her friend take pictures of bobbie for me.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 8th, 2008 at 03:53pm
Killer motherfucking show
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 8th, 2008 at 04:30pm
Awwww, you sound like you had a great time.
HAHAHA @ FRANK.
And, awww, you saw Jamia?! I didn't. =/
I'm glad we both had a great time! <3333
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 8th, 2008 at 08:24pm
LeATHERMOUTH.:

basically our job is to promote for the record label. we go pretty well anywhere, although mostly shows, and hand out flyers in the line and tell people what skeleton crew is about and then we take their pictures usually as a way of showing what we've been doing and also because we hope they'll want to see them and then come onto our page and get more interested in what we're doing. cause a lot of people who like leathermouth might not even know what it is or there might be people that don't even know who leathermouth are so we're flyering these shows so that everybody does know. :]

Oh, that's really cool :]

Violent Femme:
During the beginning of their set, someone yelled "You suck!" and Frank said "I'll suck you, baby,"
I thought that he handled that well. Lol.

rolling on floor
Yes, I agree that he handled that well.
It's great to hear you had an amazing time also : D
Day Old Hate
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Day Old Hate
September 9th, 2008 at 07:18am
Any news on the album yet? Seems we've been waiting forever!
Wow, I remember hoping it would be out for my birthday last year O_O
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 9th, 2008 at 12:33pm
^ I think I heard somewhere that it would be released in October of this year, but I don't remember where I heard that or whether it's true or not, so....
Hopefully soon.

Don't know if anyone else experienced this at their show, but there were quite a few kids with My Chem shirts at my NY date.
I actually even saw a girl with X's over her eyes.
This REALLY bothered me.

I mean, I realize a lot of Leathermouth fans are My Chem fans too (myself included), but this is NOT a My Chem tour.
In fact, Leathermouth is nothing like My Chem in the first place.
I had the misfortune of having a group of about 5 girls behind me who talked about My Chem the whole night, and screamed repeatedly "I TOUCHED FRANKIEEEEEEEE OMGZZZZZZ!" after they had grabbed on to Frank's arm for a split second.
This made my show just a tad bit less enjoyable.

I really do hope that as time goes on, Leathermouth will have a good fan base who don't like them just because 1/5 of My Chem is in the band.
Because there were just too many of those types at my show.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 9th, 2008 at 01:01pm
Violent Femme:
Don't know if anyone else experienced this at their show, but there were quite a few kids with My Chem shirts at my NY date
Saw one of those accost Frank as he and his group were heading back from the store. She actually squealed in his fucking face Rolling Eyes I swear that man is the most tolerant person on the fucking planet.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 9th, 2008 at 01:25pm
^ Agreed.

I hope to see the day when I can go to a Leathermouth show and actually be surrounded by LEATHERMOUTH fans, not just My Chem fans who are there to try and meet Frank and ask them to sign their Black Parade album.
Rolling Eyes
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 9th, 2008 at 02:05pm
i completely agree. i had this weird dream where i like nearly punched some kid in the face for being completely ridiculous and annoying. only then i just ended up walking away and ranting at Bobbie about how annoyed i am XD.

I changed my profile to be about leathermouth and how much they mean to me too. x]
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
September 9th, 2008 at 02:29pm
well, hopefully when they are ready to tour again, the curiosity factor will have subsided and only fans of the music will be there.
well, one can hope. -shrug-
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 9th, 2008 at 05:51pm
I was thinking about wearing my MCR shirt to the show,
But I didn't want to do that. Like you guys said, it's Leathermouth show, not and MCR show.
I felt that if I wore an MCR shirt, that would be wrong. They aren't MCR at all.

My crowd was boring though.
Honestly, I was the only one into it, and there was a small mosh pit.
No one seemed to care at all for Leathermouth, which pisses me off.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 9th, 2008 at 06:44pm
oh man i've already decided i'm gonna be going completely crazy at my show. i'm even gonna give my camera to somebody else just so that i will have pictures but still will be able to have fun. i'm giving her instructions to take lots of pictures of bobbie and eddie and james and hambone of course.

and the funniest thing is that i now have a job interview monday morning. i'm not even getting back until the middle of the night. hahahahaha i am so fucked.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 9th, 2008 at 07:01pm
^Haha, that sucks.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 10th, 2008 at 01:58pm