Don't have an account? Create one!

Leathermouth (Frank's Secret Side Band?)

AuthorMessage
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 10th, 2008 at 04:04pm
First of all, I agree with all of you on the whole "MCR t-shirts at Leathermouth shows" discusssion.
It's not an MCR tour. Nothing like it. Some people just need to realize that.

Giving your camera to someone else is a smart idea Dreya. If they ever tour up here, I don't know what I'll do. I'll want pictures, but I know once I get in the crowd, I'll just want to go crazy like you said xP
And I love your profile.

That interview was really great.
It's nice to learn and understand a bit more about the idea of the band and what it's like on stage for them. I found what Frank said about getting on stage and getting everything out, hoping people are still standing rather than making sure they have a good time, a really interesting view of it all.
And I laughed at the little parts like "thirty minutes, or half an hour" and "I like elephants."
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 10th, 2008 at 04:18pm
the most exciting part of the interview for me was when he was saying that they might tour more Wow

personally i kinda guess i always understood what he was going for with leathermouth so i just kinda nodded my head during the parts where he was talking about that. actually the thing he said about not being proud of the stuff that he was saying with it but feeling like it needed to be out there, i was telling some girl the other day on skeleton crew that i thought that was how it was for something he said that she was questioning. then i saw that interview and i was like "wow i'm right 8D"
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 10th, 2008 at 04:45pm
Yes, that's great news for me! Wow
They better come up here.

Well of course you guessed that right Dreya, you're Dreya! You're like the Leathermouth know-it-all, in my opinion : P
And that's a good thing.

Plus, I think it just makes sense not to be proud of the lyrics.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 10th, 2008 at 05:47pm
well we were actually referring to some stuff he said about there being no hope in the world and that there isn't any god and stuff that's completely contradicted certain stuff he's said in skeleton crew interviews and all...
but what i said was that i think like it's more like he doesn't really believe that stuff all the time but everybody has their doubts and i think with leathermouth he's just getting rid of those thoughts that plague him sometimes and the emotions that he wouldn't usually express because he's not proud of them or whatever.

but ugh i'm getting quite annoyed looking at all the pictures of frank on the web. i have a great urge to just start flipping out at random people on sunday or something. i want pictures of all the guys. i want people to care about all the guys. i don't want people acting like this band is just about frank.
and i'm ranting but i'm actually sat here being really upset over this so i thought that i would rant here just cause you guys might get it :/.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 10th, 2008 at 06:16pm
Oh, I would love if they would tour more.
That would be awesome. =D
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 10th, 2008 at 06:34pm
LeATHERMOUTH.:
the most exciting part of the interview for me was when he was saying that they might tour more Wow

Me too!!!
I sure hope they make a FL stop.
Wow
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 10th, 2008 at 06:41pm
I wish I had the idea of giving someone else my camera, because I ended up taking only 5 pictures or so of the band, because I was way to into the show.
And, I totally understand your frustration with finding only Frank pictures online.
Although he is the lead singer and probably the most famous guy in the band, he is not the ONLY guy in the band.
But for some reason, people have yet to realize that.
Hopefully as time passes, the "fans" who are only there to get a glimpse of "that hawt guitarist from mcr" will move on.

Oh, and I thought that interview was awesome.
There is such a difference between Frank onstage with My Chem and Frank onstage with Leathermouth, and it's not just the fact that he's not holding a guitar with Leathermouth.
I'm glad that the guys in Leathermouth have this outlet, and I think it's so amazing and REAL to see people vent their frustration onstage.
It's very apparent with Leathermouth.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 10th, 2008 at 06:52pm
And, speaking of Leathermouth's other members, I have a question.

I know that James Dewees is now playing drums for Leathermouth on tour.
But why are the original members (Bobbie, Vincent and Andrew) different from the touring members (Rob, Ed and John)?
Am I missing something here?
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 10th, 2008 at 06:57pm
first of all Bobbie is Rob. for some reason Frank's taken to calling him that. maybe it has to do with the idea of seperating who they are in leathermouth from who they are in their other bands since Bobbie Venom is his stage name for The Champagne Charade. idk xD
As for Vincent, Steve, and Andrew they decided to make their other band March of the Saints their top priority and were supposedly gonna be working on recording during this time period instead
except I have heard from people that saw Andrew and Steve at the show in NY that they said that Vince isn't even playing with them anymore.
nobody knows if they still plan to be in leathermouth at all or not. when i asked them in august they just told me they were recording and pretty well avoided the question.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
September 10th, 2008 at 08:29pm
that's a great interview. lots of good insight, too. thanks for sharing. =)
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 10th, 2008 at 09:56pm
LeATHERMOUTH.:
first of all Bobbie is Rob. for some reason Frank's taken to calling him that. maybe it has to do with the idea of seperating who they are in leathermouth from who they are in their other bands since Bobbie Venom is his stage name for The Champagne Charade. idk xD
As for Vincent, Steve, and Andrew they decided to make their other band March of the Saints their top priority and were supposedly gonna be working on recording during this time period instead
except I have heard from people that saw Andrew and Steve at the show in NY that they said that Vince isn't even playing with them anymore.
nobody knows if they still plan to be in leathermouth at all or not. when i asked them in august they just told me they were recording and pretty well avoided the question.

Ah, thank you so much!
I thought that Bobbie and Rob may be the same person, but I just wasn't sure.
Now I'm not so confused.
Smile
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 10th, 2008 at 10:26pm
no problem.
oh and i forgot to mention that the actual new guitarist's name is Eddie. (:
TheSoundFaction
Killjoy
TheSoundFaction
September 11th, 2008 at 01:10am
Hey guys! This is Caity from The Sound Faction! We're glad that you liked the interview with Frank about Leathermouth, I just wanted to drop by and give you guys the link to the video that was taken during the interview if you wanted to check that out as well!

Thanks so much for the kind comments in the forums here!

Enjoy!

Caity
www.thesoundfaction.com
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 11th, 2008 at 05:11pm
I officially love my friend.
she saw Bobbie outside the venue yesterday and went up to him and told him that he has to wait to meet me (she even told him my name) in philadelphia cause he's like my idol and she said he said that was awesome and got all shy and all and awww he knows about me.
[/spazz]
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 11th, 2008 at 05:57pm
^Awwwwwwwwwww. xDD
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 11th, 2008 at 07:20pm
Wow
Aww, that's so awesome Dreya!
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 14th, 2008 at 01:45am

that is all for now.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 15th, 2008 at 07:55am
That's awesome!
Wasn't he a sweetheart?
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 15th, 2008 at 01:46pm
he was. we hung ouut both nights (the first night when the pictures were from he was playing bass for reggie instead of frank that had an mcr related commitment) and the second night he saw me before i saw him and came over and hugged me xD.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 15th, 2008 at 04:25pm
Aww, that's so cool.
And, I wonder what Frank's MCR commitment was......