Don't have an account? Create one!

Leathermouth (Frank's Secret Side Band?)

AuthorMessage
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 15th, 2008 at 05:02pm
yeah but i totally talked to all the guys except james who ran off right away with ray who was there hanging out for the night.
they all signed my t-shirt and i have pictures too.
i was a total dork around bobbie D;
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 15th, 2008 at 05:28pm
^Aww, you are so lucky. <3333
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 15th, 2008 at 05:59pm
OMG Dreya, that sounds so awesome : D
I didn't get a chance to talk to you before you left, I was upset >.<
But I'm glad you had an amazing night <3
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 16th, 2008 at 02:11pm
oh you guys the rumour is that bobbie told some people that they were planning on hopefully touring the us again and the uk after the album finally comes out.
and i was told that they are in the mastering stage of the album so it's definitely coming.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 16th, 2008 at 04:21pm
^ Hopefully!!!
That's so exciting!
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 21st, 2008 at 03:42pm
Ah, that's exciting! : D
I'll be upset if they don't come to Canada though >.<
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 26th, 2008 at 04:02am
oh you guys they just put the tour merch on sale on the skeleton crew website

and i started spazzing cause saetia lareoux of the champagne charade was modelling the one shirt
and then bobbie was modelling the hoodie and he looks soooo good In Love
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
October 6th, 2008 at 07:42pm
well i love Leathermouth.... not just because Frankie's in it, but because i just like their music and everything... although the reason i started listening to Leathermouth is because of Frankie and Pencey Prep... that's ok, right?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
October 7th, 2008 at 06:26pm
^ As long as you realize that he's not the only one in the band!
And, that Leathermouth is NOTHING like My Chem!
Lol.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 8th, 2008 at 09:37am
Violent Femme:
^ As long as you realize that Leathermouth is NOTHING like My Chem!
And nothing like Pencey, for that matter LOL
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
October 8th, 2008 at 09:44am
Yeah,their music is quite different from MCR but is just soo good the music is great and frank's voice and screaming is really amazing really hope their album comes out soon Smile
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
October 8th, 2008 at 01:38pm
They're coming to the UK?! Seriously? Awesome! Very Happy I really wanna see the 'anti-My Chemical Romance'. As long as MCR's still Frank's main project, I think Leathermouth's a great idea.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
October 8th, 2008 at 08:29pm
I saw an interview with frankie and the interviewer was saying that he was indeed the singer
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
October 9th, 2008 at 01:17am
you guys i'm gonna get to go see Bobbie Venom's other band The Champagne Charade this Saturday. : D! I'm soooo excited they're really amazing and and and if there's a guest list then we're supposed to be on it. I can't wait.

and as far as the LeATHERMOUTH album coming out soon Bobbie told some of my friends that they were just waiting on Frank who wanted to fix some of the vocal tracks or something and Rose (from Skeleton Crew) told me they had been working on mastering so I would assume the album will come out sometime soon (as in late this year or early next year like has been said I think) ^^. Rumor has it that they signed with Epitaph but I'm not sure... all Rose would tell us was that the new album was definitely not coming out through Skeleton Crew but that Skeleton Crew were retaining exclusive rights to merchandise and all.

oh yeah another thing I heard recently was that Bobbie supposedly said that Vince and Andrew and Steve are definitely not a part of Leathermouth at all anymore and supposedly the line-up will be hopefully staying the same as it was during this past tour.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
October 9th, 2008 at 05:03pm
^ I hope the lineup is the same.
It's too hard to keep track of ever-changing members! Lol.
Plus, I really enjoyed watching all the guys on tour.
They put on a great show.
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
October 10th, 2008 at 08:56am
I love them, I hope I get to see them.
<33333 Not because Frankie's the singer,
they are AMAZING. And I'm begging for
the album when it comes out.

ps Haii anyone I know, and sorry for being
absent so long.

pps I'm at school. xD
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
October 10th, 2008 at 01:24pm
i had a weird dream about bobbie the other night and i think it's cause i'm so nervous because last time i met him i was kinda an idiot around him and i'm afraid it might happen again >.< [/rant] but this really doesn't have that much to dow ith leathermouth though i just know you guys are like the only ones that know about me and bobbie xD.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
October 11th, 2008 at 08:07pm
Oh, that's great news about the album : D
And I too hope they stay with the same lineup. It's the one I've gotten used to xD

And Dreya, I hope you're having an amazing time seeing The Champagne Charade tonight! Probably right this very minute.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 17th, 2008 at 10:27am
Epitaph has posted some new info
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
October 18th, 2008 at 09:39pm
oh i saw that when TCC posted about it on myspace (they're so supportive of Leathermouth. actually at their show it was hilarious because like their singer, Saetia,'s mic cut out and she was trying to think of something to say to kill time and she was like "so who came here just because they really like leathermouth?" and there was this awkward silence and then she's like "that's what we like to hear... -pause- No we can promote for them! Our guitarist Bobbie Venom is in this other band Leathermouth" and then Bobbie started playing the beginning of murder was the case that they gave me and saetia was like trying to sing it but couldn't get past the first line xD.). There also was something on the Leathermouth site posted about it and it was mentioned in the recent skeleton crew update. i'm so glad to know that it's hopefully coming out soon xD. and I think Epitaph is a good choice of labels definitely. (: