Don't have an account? Create one!

Piercings.

AuthorMessage
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
June 1st, 2006 at 09:00pm
I'd like to stretch my ear lobes. I almost did when I was 12.
But I don't know if I should. I like to wear dangly earings and such.
My English 11 teacher has her ears peirced all in there and such, I don't know what you call them. I don't know if that makes sense.
But I think it's cool. Cause she's a teacher. And most teachers don't do that.
Im a daisy stomper.
Fabulous Killjoy
Im a daisy stomper.
June 1st, 2006 at 09:49pm
Dani:
My nose closed up, and I think my tragus is half-closed. The retainer fell out, and I can't get it back in. It's weird, because I've had it 3 years.

"retainer"?....."tragus"?....
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
June 1st, 2006 at 11:17pm
bellamuerte-xx:
I'd like to stretch my ear lobes. I almost did when I was 12.
But I don't know if I should. I like to wear dangly earings and such.
My English 11 teacher has her ears peirced all in there and such, I don't know what you call them. I don't know if that makes sense.
But I think it's cool. Cause she's a teacher. And most teachers don't do that.

In most states you aren't supposed to have them in (as teachers). It's unprofessional.

retainer: clear or nude plastic thing you put in piercings you put in to keep them from closing.

tragus: ear piercing. Image
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
June 2nd, 2006 at 03:11am
My friend got her nose pierced yesterday.

Haha, it looks so horrible on her. She hasn't got the right face for it.
x_pay_attention_x
Salute You in Your Grave
x_pay_attention_x
June 2nd, 2006 at 03:35am
i have my belly button,9 on my ears,my eyebrow, my nose,and my tounge pierced
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 2nd, 2006 at 04:18am
I have my lobes pierced twice, and my bellybutton. I want a heap more, but my Mum is dead against it, so I'm going to wait until I move out in about 9 months...Very Happy
I'm gonna get my lobes pierced again, cartilage, my eyebrow, lip and maybe my nose.
Can't wait, I love getting pierced.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 11th, 2006 at 04:40am
ahahha i wore a clip on lip ring to school and put a little makeup around it so it looked like bruising, and everyone believed me.
idiots.
julianna
Bleeding on the Floor
julianna
June 11th, 2006 at 04:42am
Lol.
I did that once =D
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
June 11th, 2006 at 04:46am
I have two traguses, two lobes, and navel pierced,
And I had my lower frenelum, Nipple and back pierced, but they have closed up.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 11th, 2006 at 04:58am
I don't actually have any. Not even ears. I'm getting my ears done this summer if I pass my GCSE with an A*. But I want a lip ring. and the piercing that gioes through the top of your ear..like...not sure what it's called. it goes through cartilage twice. My friend got it done, it looks awesome. A little bit scary, but that's just because he's like 6 foot tall and has dreads. I might also wanna get the tragus? done. I'm not scared of needles or anything, my mom just won't let me until im 18, or not living with her.
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
June 11th, 2006 at 05:04am
Frank~Iero~Whore:
I don't actually have any. Not even ears. I'm getting my ears done this summer if I pass my GCSE with an A*. But I want a lip ring. and the piercing that gioes through the top of your ear..like...not sure what it's called. it goes through cartilage twice. My friend got it done, it looks awesome. A little bit scary, but that's just because he's like 6 foot tall and has dreads. I might also wanna get the tragus? done. I'm not scared of needles or anything, my mom just won't let me until im 18, or not living with her.

Is this it here?
If it is, Its called an industrial
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 11th, 2006 at 10:12am
Yeah!
Thanks.
atoned angels.
Salute You in Your Grave
atoned angels.
June 11th, 2006 at 11:18am
I'm not one for piercings, but I do have my bellybutton pierced and an industrial through my right ear.
which way
Bleeding on the Floor
which way
June 11th, 2006 at 11:22am
I like my piercings I have my ears done twice, top of my right ear done, my lip and my nose. Next I want an industrial.
Antichrist Superstar
Bleeding on the Floor
Antichrist Superstar
June 11th, 2006 at 02:44pm
which way:
I like my piercings I have my ears done twice, top of my right ear done, my lip and my nose. Next I want an industrial.

it hurts REALLY bad
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
June 11th, 2006 at 03:06pm
I have my ears done twice and my nose. I got them done with a gun and it was awful. I hate getting piercings done with a gun. It's so unhygenic and dangerous compared to a needle.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 11th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Yara:
http://tattoo.about.com/cs/psafety/a/piercing_guns.htm

Let me quote the above article.

"Piercing guns are usually made with plastic and cannot be sterilized in an autoclave. Sure, they wipe it with alcohol or antiseptic in between uses, but how sterile is that? It is not unreasonable to guess that in a 2-week training course, these mall piercists are not being taught about infection control and blood-borne pathogens. A quick wipe with a sterile pad is not effective in removing disease-carrying blood. "

"Sterility is just one of the possible problems with gun piercing. Tissue trauma is another. The gun forces a blunt stud through the skin, causing it to literally rip in order to make room for the jewelry. Then, it pinches the back of the jewelry in place snugly against the skin, allowing no way for the new wound to breathe and heal properly. The customer is then told to turn the jewelry a couple times a day, which only further pushes growing bacteria into the wound, causing infection. "
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
June 11th, 2006 at 03:25pm
^That's what I was saying. It can be dangerous and unhygenic. It can also increase the risk of you getting infections. That's why my next piercing will be done with a needle, the same way as my first one was before I let it close over.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 12th, 2006 at 02:33am
i want an industrial..
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
June 12th, 2006 at 03:39am
I want a labret and an industrial.