Piercings.

AuthorMessage
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 10th, 2006 at 03:27am
Dani:
.x. Scout .x.:
On Sunday I got my ear pierced again. It's the middle bit just above the lobe, on the side. It's a bit bruised now, does anyone have any tips on how to keep it clean and healthy when you can't touch it?

wash it with dial soap using a q-tip.

I have no idea what that is.
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
May 10th, 2006 at 03:33am
I cant belive my mum dosent care if I get my lip peirced. Surprised
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 10th, 2006 at 03:35am
xXToxicityXx:

My parents would shoot me.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 10th, 2006 at 03:38am
.x. Scout .x.:
xXToxicityXx:

My parents would shoot me.

Ditto.
I have to wait till I'm at least eighteen, or out of home, before I can get any other body part pierced, other than my ears.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 10th, 2006 at 03:38am
.x. Scout .x.:
Dani:
.x. Scout .x.:
On Sunday I got my ear pierced again. It's the middle bit just above the lobe, on the side. It's a bit bruised now, does anyone have any tips on how to keep it clean and healthy when you can't touch it?

wash it with dial soap using a q-tip.

I have no idea what that is.

Just use any kind of anti-bacterial soap.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 10th, 2006 at 03:40am
Yara:

That's the problem. It's bruised to the point where it's purple. It doesn't bother me about the bruising and what not, I'm okay with pain, I just can't touch it. With anything.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 10th, 2006 at 03:49am
.x. Scout .x.:
Yara:

That's the problem. It's bruised to the point where it's purple. It doesn't bother me about the bruising and what not, I'm okay with pain, I just can't touch it. With anything.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

If your ear is purple, you have to take the earring/piercing out. Like, right now. Did you get it pierced professionally, or at the mall? If you got it done professionally, by a professional piercer, call him/her up and tell him/her what's wrong. He/she will take it out for you and either refund you or pierce you again when it's healed.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 10th, 2006 at 03:54am
Yara:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

If your ear is purple, you have to take the earring/piercing out. Like, right now. Did you get it pierced professionally, or at the mall? If you got it done professionally, by a professional piercer, call him/her up and tell him/her what's wrong. He/she will take it out for you and either refund you or pierce you again when it's healed.

I got it done on Sunday, three days ago. Does that mean I still have to take it out? It's a sleeper (ring).
I got it done professsionally. I was just concerned with the way she pierced it though. It was with a needle and she just jabbed it through. Do they do it gradually with a needle, or just jab it? that was my first time with a needle, so I'm unsure.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 10th, 2006 at 03:56am
No, they have to go fast with a needle. You definitely don't want a piercer that does it slow.

But that's not the problem. If your ear is PURPLE after three days, there's something very very wrong with it. You need to call whoever did it and let her know so she can take a look at it.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 10th, 2006 at 03:58am
Yara:
No, they have to go fast with a needle. You definitely don't want a piercer that does it slow.

But that's not the problem. If your ear is PURPLE after three days, there's something very very wrong with it. You need to call whoever did it and let her know so she can take a look at it.

Yeah, I think I might tomorrow. I have to go back to the place for a check-up anyway.
Thanks a bunch. Wink
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 10th, 2006 at 05:03am
.x. Scout .x.:

That's what happened with the 3rd hole on my left ear. I had a stud in it and my ear went purple and swelled up so much that it basically swallowed the stud. It was disgusting. But I went to a fucking dodgy place, it was some beautician's place, and she had certificates & stuff saying that she was a qualified piercer, but for her to screw it up that badly...
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
May 10th, 2006 at 06:22am
mmm im getting the right side of my lip pierced and i wanna get my tounge down but where i live as soon as u get it downe you get called a slut...so it kinda sucks
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
May 10th, 2006 at 06:27am
oh by the way what happens if u have streatchers in ur ear lobes and u wanna take em out???? what happens? does it stay like a huge hole?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 10th, 2006 at 06:27am
I don't know why anybody would consider somebody who has a tongue piercing a slut =S
I have a tongue piercing... I dont think I am a slut
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 10th, 2006 at 06:29am
~*~Bella~*~:
I don't know why anybody would consider somebody who has a tongue piercing a slut =S

I want my tongue done. Does it make it hard to talk?
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
May 10th, 2006 at 06:30am
either do i!!! bbut i said to my friends i want to get my lip and tounge done and they all just said ong if you got your tounge done ud look like the biggest slut....but im getting it doen in 3 weeks anyway...but it still sucks that my friends'll think that way about me...my friends are alot different to the majourity of peoples on here...they are anti-pirecing lol
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 10th, 2006 at 06:34am
.x. Scout .x.:
~*~Bella~*~:

I want my tongue done. Does it make it hard to talk?

No. It just swells up a bit. That's what happened to me anyway. But I don't think anything could stop me from talking Laughing
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 10th, 2006 at 06:34am
~*~Bella~*~:

No. It just swells up a bit. That's what happened to me anyway. But I don't think anything could stop me from talking Laughing

I'm pretty sure my teachers want me to get my tongue pierced, so I can't talk while it's swelled. XD Haha.
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
May 10th, 2006 at 08:40am
My friend got her tongue done, and couldn't talk for 2 days. Then, when the swelling started to go down, she would say things like tattoo's that sounded like zazoo's, and sprinkler system, which came out swrinkler swyshtem. Hilarious. But you had to hear it.
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
Killjoy
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
May 10th, 2006 at 10:20am
lol..it seems a lot of our parents stand in the way of piercings we want...