I guess I don't see it x]

Anyways ROLL ON DECEMBER THE 8TH!!
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
August 21st, 2007 at 09:46am
I'm curently the happiest girl alive ^______^
just bought my ticket to see manson in december ^^
almost excactly 4 years since last time. 4 days more and it would be.
<3
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
August 21st, 2007 at 05:15pm
I got my tickets aswell!

You've seen them before? Cheese

Whats it like? XD
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
August 22nd, 2007 at 07:19pm
I saw them in 03 John 5's very last show
*sheds small tear*
they were amazing, I was too slow when I ordered my ticket back then so I had to sit, and still I was totally high (in a non drug way, high on music the way you can only be in concerts Laughing ). I cant wait to actually stand there in front of the stage and feel all that energy up close,
the stageshow was AMAZING even though the truck carrying all the lights drove off the road and landed in a swamp (really, it did xD, I thought theyd cancelm,, amns I was scared.) anyhoo, so they had to rent new ones.
Im ranting. I'll shut up now,.
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
August 22nd, 2007 at 07:22pm
Wow, sounds super XD
My mum is all like "Ohh your gonna die! Can't you go see MCR?"
But I don't think I will die.. Will I?

I srsly can't wait haha...
Where abouts are you going?
I'm going to Glasgow. Very Happy
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
August 22nd, 2007 at 07:39pm
I dont think you will die. get squeezed to the point you almost break your ribs, maybe, but not die. xD nah. actually, my experience is that MCR is worse then manson, there are more adults on mazza and they dont go all "litlle teenie girl wants to grab gees pants" its more "oi! lets have a shitload of fun *headbangs*" lol
Ima see him in stockholm, same place as last time <3
bella_muerte.
Killjoy
bella_muerte.
September 1st, 2007 at 12:23pm
I abbsolutely hate him. I hate him so much, that when my older sister refused to change the channel when he was on kerrang, I hit my head on the wall.
And he called Frank a dwarf.
Idiot much?
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
September 1st, 2007 at 01:43pm
Fair enough thats you opinion, but I though it was funny when he called Frank a dwarf x]
They're just like little children Tehe
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
September 1st, 2007 at 01:51pm
if people simply dont like MM coz he called frank a dwarf thats pretty stupid.
i found it rather funny.
i mean frank is short!
but he also did say hi likes frank. he said he likes frank but his still a dwarf. to have MM say he likes you is like....O_o holy shit.

besides, manson's a great artist and his pretty smart. the stuff that comes out of his mouth really makes you think.
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
September 1st, 2007 at 01:53pm
^ True..
Cause I'm also very short and my friends always make fun of me XD
I don't take it personally.

But anyways 97days till I go to his concert :]
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
September 1st, 2007 at 01:56pm
i am so pissed off.
i missed out on tickets.
i didnt have money to get them and when i did it sold out.
-_-

im still going on the day to see if i can scab tickets. that or see him at the gates or something.
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
September 4th, 2007 at 09:48am
he called frank a dwarf? and said he liked him?
sweet. if people dont get hung up on the dwarf thing, there may finally be some peace in MM/MCR land. ¨¨

Blood Sugar.
little children? you nailed it there xD smart as they may be (and I'm morsly thinking of mr manson), they do act like children and I find that highly amusing ^^¨

Quinn.
Agree on the smart thing. it takes some brains to fully appreciate his music, (yes that was a compliment Wink)
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
September 5th, 2007 at 12:36am
Aphex Hanna.
thank you.
=]

He said he likes Frank but not the rest of the band. Haha. It's always Frank that everybody else likes.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
September 5th, 2007 at 12:51am
To be cliche, I am in a teen-age rebellion phase. To be even more cliche, I'm listening to Manson to piss off my grandma. I can't listen to metal in the house, but I do
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
September 5th, 2007 at 11:40am
quinn.
haha. sounds like him alright xD
I dont see whay everyone loves frank. well I do, but why him and not the rest?

right. manson board, not mcr *slamms head against wall*
anyhoo. cewl. mazza likes frank
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
September 6th, 2007 at 12:49am
lol yer manson likes frank.
but i guess most people like frank coz his the one to always patch things up and not judge anyone.
im not saying the rest of the guys judge...

like what happened with frank and manson was that frank was the only person out of MCR to actually go up to manson and say you know...dude i know this whole MCR vs.manson thing is pretty stupid coz man i love what you do...and yer.

so i guess manson just respects frank
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 7th, 2007 at 12:38am
Don't give me hell about this but I don't like him. At all. Never have. Used to find him scary. Now I think he's just plain weird.
Undermychemoath
Killjoy
Undermychemoath
September 7th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Something about Manson that always strikes me is that he believes that My Chem rip off his sound. Now can someone tell me how the hell they do that? I just don't see much of a resemblance. Gee sort of has a similar makeup pattern, but nothing else. They are so unique to each other. That ties in to my second point: Manson is one of the most talented people alive on this planet. He is such a skilled songwriter, and he understands people. On the down side however, I don't approve one bit of his lifestyle(or hatred towards MCR for that matter). A lot of Christians give him heat too. But hey I'm a Christian and I love him lol. Though what he believes about anger and hell and stuff may not be true, he does sing from his own character, his own pain, his own experiences. Now that is one thing he has in common with My Chemical Romance.
Coma
Jazz Hands
Coma
September 8th, 2007 at 07:08am
I don't see how they are similar really. Apart from the fact that they both appeal to similar audiances. I don't know.

what I wanted to ask, I found a lot of MM and the Spooky Kids eps I'd never heard of, as well as a couple of live manson cd's. Does anyone know why?

there was MM from the vaults, MM and the spooky Kids live, MM from obscurity to purgatory, MM and the spooky kids dancing with the anti christ, and MM birth of the anti christ. I found all these in JB-Hi-Fi, has anyone else heard of them ?
Pilgrim.
Salute You in Your Grave
Pilgrim.
September 8th, 2007 at 10:59am
^I haven't heard of them, and I've got the feeling it's because they're pretty old. MM used the name "and the Spooky Kids" when they first started, so the recorings must be from pretty early from their career. Around the time when Antichrist Superstar came out, as the titles would suggest. Would be intresting to hear them, though...Very Happy