Don't have an account? Create one!

The Beatles

AuthorMessage
I_Just_Met_MCR!
Killjoy
I_Just_Met_MCR!
November 29th, 2006 at 08:32pm
la la la la . sorry told u i was a weird child. like i said, gerard is a big influence on me
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
November 30th, 2006 at 09:47am
We sing Yesterday at school every week. xD
It turns out so freaking funny.
Smiley.
abcdefrankiero
Killjoy
abcdefrankiero
December 15th, 2006 at 11:36pm
Yes, I love The Beatles. I have been listening to them a lot the past few weeks. They're so awesome.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 20th, 2007 at 01:58pm
the beatles is the best band ever!
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 21st, 2007 at 12:31am
The Beatles > Your mum.
Basically.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
January 28th, 2007 at 06:31pm
I spy alex.:
I saw a documentary on John & the killer & what made him want to kill John.
Whoa.

Yeah. I'm doing a presentation on them for music, and I read that straight after he shot him, he sat down and read a book.
That's insane.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
January 28th, 2007 at 06:31pm
a bad reaction.:
We sing Yesterday at school every week. xD
It turns out so freaking funny.
Smiley.

OMFGSODOWE.
And When I'm 64. (:
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
January 29th, 2007 at 01:15pm
The Beatles are amazing. They are the main cause of teenage youth! They made music what it is today! Even if you don‘t like them you have to have HUGE amounts of respect for what they have done to society and music. They are my second fave band after MCR, of course.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 10th, 2007 at 12:05pm
The Suspect:
Jim/kurt.:
There's is no band I dislike as much as the Beatles. I don't know why.

I see why you feel that way. I like them, but their later stuff is always quoted and shit and then everyone thinks they're all spiritual and fuckin karma fucked up shit. All laid back and like peace and love, man...

It gets annoying.

And both of you guys have no taste in music then . . .
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 10th, 2007 at 12:07pm
Echoes of Lost Hope:
I hate that John was murdered. He was and always will be a Legend. I really would have liked to meet, but sadly I can't.

Did you know that a movie is being made about the guy that murdered him? It's called Chapter 27 and it's about the the time leading up to the homicide. Jared Leto and Lindsay Lohan are going to be in it. >.<

Shitz man, you‘ve got be kidding me . . .

I was looking forward to that . . .

ugh, sorry guys
Spam
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
April 11th, 2007 at 05:59am
in love with paul mccartney!! well... actually im talking about when he was young...
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 11th, 2007 at 06:43pm
ti-hi...I think all our dad's listen to them that's why we also like 'em...yeah...I used to listen to them,when I wasn't in love with MCR yet...
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
May 15th, 2007 at 01:50am
Aliss.:
The Suspect:
Jim/kurt.:
There's is no band I dislike as much as the Beatles. I don't know why.

I see why you feel that way. I like them, but their later stuff is always quoted and shit and then everyone thinks they're all spiritual and fuckin karma fucked up shit. All laid back and like peace and love, man...

It gets annoying.

And both of you guys have no taste in music then . . .

Agreed. The Beatles are amazing you two, listen up.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
May 16th, 2007 at 02:06pm
I always laugh when someone young tells me "I don't like the Beatles". I laugh because nearly every single band cites the Beatles as one of their influences. Their sound really shaped rock music as a whole. They defined music for generations of bands in the future. So when you listen to MCR, or any other rock band toda, you're listening to Beatles-inspired music.
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
May 16th, 2007 at 02:39pm
i love the beatles!
ever since i could react to things in my surroundings, my brother made me listen and remember every single song, made me quote their movies (even when i couldn't speak a word english) and later on let me read their biographys.
When i was 12 I saw Paul Mccartney in concert, and I might go again later this year.
I still enjoy watching the beatles antology all night with my brother and mom.
this band marks so many things in my childhood<3
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 17th, 2007 at 01:04am
Beeblebrox:
I always laugh when someone young tells me "I don't like the Beatles". I laugh because nearly every single band cites the Beatles as one of their influences. Their sound really shaped rock music as a whole. They defined music for generations of bands in the future. So when you listen to MCR, or any other rock band toda, you're listening to Beatles-inspired music.

I agree. Sometimes, I really can't comprehend anyone who say they don't even appreciate the Beatles. I mean, they were THE band, THE legends! Everyone has probably heard something by them! You don't have to have all their songs on the iPod or have listened to all of them, but you can't deny their godliness is the realm of not only rock, but music as a whole.
Rachel;
Killjoy
Rachel;
June 2nd, 2007 at 08:37pm
They were amazing. I wish I had been born for Beatlemania, it sounds like a beautiful time...
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
June 2nd, 2007 at 10:05pm
DON'T COME IN HERE TO BASH THEM!!!!

Seriously, if you don't like them, don't waste your time.

"Lucy in the sky with diamonds...."
I love them. They were one of my first musical loves. 1 used to be played non-stop, and I just found Anthology in my cabinet! Very Happy
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
August 13th, 2007 at 01:39am
eep! now i feel this whole responsibilty of not posting because it's been 30 days.
but i just think that this band doesn't deserve the 3th page.

after seeing the movie: i am sam (which is truely amazing) i feel all beatle-ish again, so this results in a entire night with listening to them and their solo-projects.

anyone ever seen the movie: backbeat?
it is such a great movie, about their earlier days and all. well mostly about stuart sutcliffe, the fifth beatle so to say.though he left the band before he died. i think the casting of that movie has been excellent. the actors really do look like them in the early days, and definatly sound like them. i highly reccomend that movie.
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
August 13th, 2007 at 05:33am
I love the Beatles. I've been listening to them since I was a baby, because they're my dad's favorite band, so I really admire them. I'm really into a lot of John Lennon stuff at moment, but the stuff when they were all together is really great too.
My dad met the old keyboard player, (I can't for the life of me think of his name, sorry), I think at Jazz Fest before he died, so I was happy for him.