Don't have an account? Create one!

War, Terrorism, Martyrdom

AuthorMessage
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
July 21st, 2007 at 07:00am
LaurenCryptorchid:
They knocked over my buildings so I'm going to shoot them all in the fucking face."?
see, the thing that pisses me off about Bush and ignorant Americans, is that IRAQ, the country we are at war with, did NOT have ANYTHING to do with 9/11. Weapons of Mass Destruction my butt. Bush is the only weapon of mass destruction i know of.
KateConspiracy
Killjoy
KateConspiracy
July 21st, 2007 at 08:45am
narin weasley;:
If it wasn't for the US, Iraq would be a economically powerful country.
They only want the oil.

Some houses may have electricity, but what about the hundreds of thousands that don't?
I've talked to some of the people that actually go into the street at shoot at the soilders,
the answer was "We're shooting at them, because they shouldn't be here".

So my conclusion is, get the fuck out of my country,
because being there is not helping anyone, not the civilians, nor the soldiers.

I live in america, but i belive what you have to say. I dont understand why the government just doesnt get what we need from our own country, we have plenty. On television Bush is always saying 'Our soldiers are in Iraq because we're trying to control them and give them freedom'. If it weren't for us, as you said, you would have freedom. I think the war is ridiculous, and unneseccary, and if it weren't for bush, certain 'incidents' wouldnt have happened to lead up to this.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
July 21st, 2007 at 08:53am
unapologetic apathy.:
LaurenCryptorchid:
They knocked over my buildings so I'm going to shoot them all in the fucking face."?
see, the thing that pisses me off about Bush and ignorant Americans, is that IRAQ, the country we are at war with, did NOT have ANYTHING to do with 9/11. Weapons of Mass Destruction my ass. Bush is the only weapon of mass destruction i know of.

Profanity is not allowed in the Discussion Board.
For both, please watch your language when posting here.
KateConspiracy
Killjoy
KateConspiracy
July 21st, 2007 at 08:59am
Yara; wtf...:
Alas, Babylon:
LabelxDeathxOnlyxDefense:
The Iraqis don't even want to fight us!
But they do anyway. If they didn't want to fight us, they wouldn't. But that's just my opinion.

If half a million soldiers with weapons, tanks and helicopters came into your home and started killing your family, wouldn't you fight back?
The iraqis have no choice.

Americans had no right to go there in the first place. It wasn't their business. Sadly, America always feels a need to be the dad of the world. They have to butt in everywhere.

So what if Saddam killed people in Iraq. It's not Americas problem. It's Iraq's choice if they want to put him on trial. WTF does America have to do with it?

Ok, so they capture him and bring him to America. Why in hell would they need to send half a million soldiers to Iraq now? What's the point? WHY?

America has always pissed me off, and continues to do so.

It pisses me off and i live here =/
And the reasn our soldiers are invading your country; becasue bush is a retard.
The reason 9/11 happened,; because bush ignored the warnings.
The reason people live in poverty in our counrty, prices are so high, and people are dying from food diseases; the government insists on importing form other countries and paying farmers here not to grow while people starve becasue they cant afford food, and people get sick because the food being imported isnt checked the right way.
It's all ridiculous,
its all politics,
and it all makes no sense.

I honestly think that we'd have a better chance with Swartzinegger [SP???] as a president,
i mean, the last great president we had was originally an actor.
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
July 21st, 2007 at 02:15pm
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE EFFING WORLD! Life used to be so peaceful and you could go to your local super market without getting blown to pieces! Very Happy
KateConspiracy
Killjoy
KateConspiracy
July 21st, 2007 at 11:08pm
unapologetic apathy.:
. Weapons of Mass Destruction my butt. Bush is the only weapon of mass destruction i know of.

haha true that. Amen.
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 23rd, 2007 at 02:36pm
unapologetic apathy.:
see, the thing that pisses me off about Bush and ignorant Americans, is that IRAQ, the country we are at war with, did NOT have ANYTHING to do with 9/11. Weapons of Mass Destruction my butt. Bush is the only weapon of mass destruction i know of.

I despise people who think Iraq had something to do with 9/11. IT WAS REVEALED A LONG TIME AGO THE DUDE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

I used to be for the war. Before the lies. When we thought he did have WMD's. Before Bush made stupid, foolish mistakes.

But there's nothing we can do. If we pull out of Iraq, the terrorists will go in and wreck up the place. I don't know if it would be a better country or not, but we would eventually have to go back if we pull out now.
LosersxRxUsx
Jazz Hands
LosersxRxUsx
July 24th, 2007 at 01:01am
its always basically the younger generations who actually get whats going on in the world and the truth and yet adults are clueless. Ameen and Alhamdallah to narin weasley and Yara who are bringing out the real truth.
the whole war is pointless, heck any war is. Bush is just in it for the oil and maybe even take over that country. Its hard seeing all those people die for no reason just like the in Palestinian conflict. Do any of you see that Bush can spend money on the war and yet he doesnt spend it on the Katrina victims or helping porer americans?
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
July 24th, 2007 at 07:34am
I want to bring you guys an important issue in Iraq

"Depleted Uranium (i.e. DU): the name implies that it is a nontoxic material, but nothing could be further from the truth. DU is extremely toxic and has a radioactive half-life of 4.5 billion years. Depleted Uranium is the by-product of nuclear energy production. DU is “a very heavy substance, 1.7 times denser than lead, and it is highly valued by armies for its ability to punch through armored vehicles. When a weapon made with a DU tip or core strikes a solid object, like the side of a tank, it goes straight through it and then erupts in a burning cloud of vapor. The vapor settles as dust, which is chemically poisonous and also radioactive.” BBC NEWS January 4, 2001 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1101447.stm

Rep. McDermott, a medical doctor, psychiatrist and a Vietnam-era veteran, witnessed the devastating effects Agent Orange had on the health of those exposed to it in the Vietnam War, as well as the Pentagon’s denial that Agent Orange was a health hazard. (It is now widely accepted in the scientific community that the Agent Orange used in Vietnam was a hazard to human health.) Just as the Pentagon denied that Agent Orange was harmful to human health, the Pentagon now argues that DU is not harmful. The Pentagon’s argument flies in the face of certain cancer rates in parts of Iraq, which have increased by more than 600% in areas of Southern Iraq where tons of DU was dumped via U.S. armaments in Gulf War One. Faced with a lack of credible scientific research, and troubling questions where human health appears to have been co-opted as a result of the use of DU, Rep. McDermott has introduced a bill in Congress. H.R. 2410 — The Depleted Uranium Munitions Study Act was introduced in the 109th Congress (2005). It calls for in-depth studies to be conducted on DU and its effects on the health of those exposed to it. The bill has 39 co-sponsors comprised of 38 Democrats and one Republican."

So, basically the leukemia rate in kids has risen 600% and birth defects are becoming quite an epidemic in Iraq and yet the government refuses to admit that DU is dangerous.

source