Don't have an account? Create one!

Neo-Nazism

AuthorMessage
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
May 31st, 2006 at 12:12am
here in texas its over run by kkk and nazis its so bad that the kkk dragged a blackman by a rope behind a car and killed him he was found with hardly any skin on his body i fucking hate racist ppl
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
May 31st, 2006 at 12:48am
Yeah thats horrible for them to be into all that and other people at that age its wrong nazism should be ilegel to do that.
Aishwarya in town
Awake and Unafraid
Aishwarya in town
May 31st, 2006 at 12:52am
I'm horribly afraid that history will repeat itself.

In sixth grade, when we read Number The Stars, I had consistant dreams about my being Raven from That's So Raven, and these white people running after me with guns.

See, my moms an immigrant from Italy. So..it's just frightening.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
May 31st, 2006 at 05:33am
People like this seriously make me cry,
my family sailed here on the Mayflower from England, and still, it's so terrible.

Hitler wasn't awesome,
he had good ideals at some points,
but he was a terrible man,
and not someone to be idolized like these people do.

It really just maikes me so, so sad.
M!lly La Bam
Bleeding on the Floor
M!lly La Bam
May 31st, 2006 at 05:35am
Nikki.:

These two 13 year old girls, Lamb and Lynx Gaede, are in a band known as Prussian Blue. They sing about white pride, and how they want to "preserve our race" and that the Holocaust was "exaggerated".

Girlfriend and Chick magazine both had an article about them.
They are rather sheltered and deluded children.
And I blame the mother.

NAZIS are WRONG.
Killing/hating a person just because of their lineage is bad, and is wrong.
Delirium_x
Bleeding on the Floor
Delirium_x
May 31st, 2006 at 07:56am
the holocaust makes me want to cry and hit people.
BECAUSE THE HOLOCAUST WAS DISGUSTING AND WRONG AND NEO-NAZIS ARE WRONG.

sorry, things like that get to me.
collisionkiss
Killjoy
collisionkiss
May 31st, 2006 at 08:51am
Two thirteen year old girls that support Nazis and say the holocaust was exaggerated?

I don't know whether to laugh at them or pity them.

They could be doing it to get a massive amount of shock value and reaction from the media and public, but looking at their straight cut blonde hair and cute little tshirts, I just don't get that impression, do you?

It seems that these two girls have most probably been brought up in a sick and utterly dictator-like household. This disgusts me and begs the question, what kind of sadistic control freak parents do these kids have?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 31st, 2006 at 10:02am
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:
LabelxDeathxOnlyxDefense:
I think it should be investigated further, Neo-Nazism has to be a rare branch of some sort of mental disease or personality disorder, it's just not right.

Dont go calling me a Nazi or anything here, but thats like saying artists or anyone with different tastes are metally diseased or have a pesonality disorder. Yes, what Hitler did was wrong, and its sickening, but you shouldnt think there is someting mentally wrong with somebody with different beliefs. I happen to think Hitler was a genuis and if it wasnt for disease he couldnt won the war. But keep in mind im not a Nazi, i just find Nazi's and Hitler interesting.

Artists with different tastes aren't engaging in hate acts against other musicians or partaking in mass killings. And if they did, we'd treat them the same. Come on.
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
May 31st, 2006 at 03:02pm
I'm white. And not really proud of it. To be honest, I find no pride in the colour of my skin, but I can see why some people might.
Something to think about, a quote taken from a book by Holocaust survivior Primo Levi:
"Some Nazis were good and did what they could for us; some Jews were worse to us than the Nazis. Some Jews let their numbers go first to become martyrs."
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
May 31st, 2006 at 03:12pm
retardsrule:
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:

Dont go calling me a Nazi or anything here, but thats like saying artists or anyone with different tastes are metally diseased or have a pesonality disorder. Yes, what Hitler did was wrong, and its sickening, but you shouldnt think there is someting mentally wrong with somebody with different beliefs. I happen to think Hitler was a genuis and if it wasnt for disease he couldnt won the war. But keep in mind im not a Nazi, i just find Nazi's and Hitler interesting.

Artists with different tastes aren't engaging in hate acts against other musicians or partaking in mass killings. And if they did, we'd treat them the same. Come on.

Thank you. Nazis don't have different "tastes". People who have different "tastes" don't try to annihilate entire ethnic groups.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
May 31st, 2006 at 05:02pm
I understand what your saying, i feel the same way, but im just trying to get a different point of view on this thread or it would all be "the holocaust is wrong!" and "Nazi's are stupid!" and other things like that. And by tastes, I meant views on certain things and beliefs.
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
May 31st, 2006 at 09:07pm
Smelly Pirate Hooker:
I am against those girls, but what if you are proud of your race?
If you're white, and proud of your race, people call you rasict. It isn't fair.
racism and pride are two entirely different things. racism is when an individual of a certain race believes that their race is superior to one or every other race. (eg- purple man who feels he's better than green man and/or blue and pink polka dot man). pride in one's race is when an individual is glad that the individual is who she/he is and one who participates in parades and other things pertaining to their race. (eg- silver lady goes to a silver parade)
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
June 1st, 2006 at 01:38pm
I'm against Nazism, though I can understand the appeal it has to people, both in the 1930's and now.
I just don't think it's right to be a racist, homophobic, anti-Semite or anti-democratic. Don't judge people just by how they look. You don't know who they are, or what they might become.
Sylvia.
Salute You in Your Grave
Sylvia.
June 16th, 2006 at 12:31pm
Neo-Nazism absolutely horrifies me.

I`m thinking that I should take those two girls away on cattle trains, seperate them, tattoo numbers on their arms, shove one of them in an oven and the other one in a gas chamber.

Because, of course, it can`t be THAT bad, right?
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
June 16th, 2006 at 04:53pm
neo nazis and the kkk disgust me. We had to read the book night and I was almost in tears. It was horrible. I'm sad to say that history repeats itself. I hope it never will again, but theres always a chance it might, especially with the government targeting muslim immagrants.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 17th, 2006 at 08:44am
Glittering Wax Butterfly.:
Neo-Nazism absolutely horrifies me.

I`m thinking that I should take those two girls away on cattle trains, seperate them, tattoo numbers on their arms, shove one of them in an oven and the other one in a gas chamber.

Because, of course, it can`t be THAT bad, right?

yup.
i think their mom taught them a really twisted version of the alphabet, i read that somewhere. like A is for Aryan, B is for Blood and so on. and in the article i also read in their spare time they play this horrible racist game where you kill as many black people as possible. That's just plain wrong.
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
June 21st, 2006 at 10:00am
I actually feel bad for them. They were born into an ignorant family and now they're ignorant too. They don't even know that they're wrong.
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
June 21st, 2006 at 08:31pm
I find Hitler fascinating, NOT because he was an anti-Semitic, but because he was able to brainwash an entire country. However, he died and his distorted ideals should have died with him.

Those girls are to be pitied, I think. Its obviously what they were raised to believe it. I mean, what kid that young just decides on their own that Hitler is a wonderful person? And about that alphabet thing? That's worse than Edward Gorey's AMPHIGORY.
I looked them up and found Hitler smilies on their shirts and a photo of them and a woman I believe is their mom seig heiling. Its scary. Will their propaganda spread and cause the war to begin again?

I loved studying the war. I don’t want to live through it.
schizophrenic_cat
Salute You in Your Grave
schizophrenic_cat
June 22nd, 2006 at 11:17am
all I can say is poor kids ...
how can any parent ever do that to their child .. make a child bacome like they are?
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
June 22nd, 2006 at 12:52pm
I don't understand what Neo-Nazism is...