Don't have an account? Create one!

Neo-Nazism

AuthorMessage
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
June 22nd, 2006 at 01:51pm
juicebox.:
I don't understand what Neo-Nazism is...

Modern-day Nazis, really. They think Hitler had the right idea and try to revive the ideas that Nazism promoted in 1930's Germany.
This explains it better.
crap at guitar
Killjoy
crap at guitar
July 4th, 2006 at 04:10am
MadHatterMCR:
I find Hitler fascinating, NOT because he was an anti-Semitic, but because he was able to brainwash an entire country. However, he died and his distorted ideals should have died with him.

I agree. I admit I admire him because he's crazy enough to tell the world his beliefs and that he can control a country by speaking but he used it for the wrong thing.

Nazis have no fucking point. There's this Nazi at my scholol and he does nothing but shoves Aryan this and n%^#@r that to evrybody.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
July 4th, 2006 at 05:39pm
Neo-Nazism frightens me greatly. Our world has enough to worry about other than neo-nazism. We don't need it. It shouldn't be around. People shouldn't do it, or believe in it.

I've been on those girls' sites back in December. They honestly disgust me. But, it's not really their fault. Their mother put all this information into their young minds...and now they don't know any better. It's sad, really.
Detention Boy.
Shotgun Sinner
Detention Boy.
July 4th, 2006 at 05:55pm
honestly, i't frightens me too.

i would hate to see another auschwitz or witness it like many of others have.

i wonder what kind of people can do such things to others?

And i wonder who would they hate now....
Jim/kurt.
Demolition Lover
Jim/kurt.
July 4th, 2006 at 06:03pm
We have a loads of NeoNazists in sweden.
Our goverment even lets them have demonstrations and shizz >.<
Detention Boy.
Shotgun Sinner
Detention Boy.
July 4th, 2006 at 06:06pm
oh, boy...that must really suck....In Croatia, there aren't many ,but there is a gang, the Skins and they are capable of beating up everyone who isn't white or is a jew or a muslim....it's awful.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
July 5th, 2006 at 06:57am
There are plenty of Neo-Nazi organisations in Britain and Ireland as well. I studied them for my English essay. Combat 18, The National Front, all sorts and they have a large support from the public sometimes.
The BNP (British National Party) got almost 10% of the votes in the National Elections in some parts of the UK. Their support has risen from 47,129 votes in the whole of the UK in 2001, to 192,850 last year. And a national newspaper surveyed people on the street and almost 60% of them agreed with the BNP's policies, until they found out with party the policies belonged to. Then only a quarter of the people still said they would be prepared to vote BNP.
I know Tony Blair is a bit of an idiot sometimes, but he's got to be doing better things for the country than a few narrow-minded Nazi idealogists would, right?
mcr saved my life!
Killjoy
mcr saved my life!
July 6th, 2006 at 03:13am
here in oz, there were a massive race roit thingy around boxing day. Apparently neo nazis were involved, but i dont know if its just a rumor
Geoff Rickly
Banned
Geoff Rickly
August 12th, 2006 at 02:16pm
I don't understand neo-nazism (even though I study nazi germany a lot). Nazism was actually quite incidental. Germans saw Hitler as a beacon of light at the end of a dark tunnel and slowly he put messages of hate in their brains. But even so, he killed a lot of the "Ayrans" in addition to the "undesirables". I don't see why people still want to follow the footsteps of someone like that.
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
August 19th, 2006 at 07:15pm
Honestly, its not the 13 year-old's fault that they grew up believing in neo-nazism. I saw a TV interview of them on CNN(I think) and it was talking about them. Well, they got the mother to be interviewed and she was EXTREMLY racist. So, honestly, its the Mom's fault. If it wasn't for her they wouldn't have grown up like that.
Pink Eyes
Killjoy
Pink Eyes
August 20th, 2006 at 08:59am
Shocking! Those 13 year olds don't know what they're talking about, they've been brainwashed since the day they were born!
Let's hope that they can think for themselves and have own opinions as they grow older, but with a family like theirs... I doubt it.
And how can they get so much press? that's idiotic! Can't believe it! Shocked Mad
Yeah that's exactly what confused youth needs, a nazi-hate driven band to look up to...

Makes me sick
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
August 24th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Theres alot of white supremist (sp?) musicians around.
I dont think its clever.
And I dont think that Lamb and Lynx (Prussian Blue) will have particularly good lives when they are older.
I learnt about Prussian Blue at my church youth group and me and my friends often tried to spread what we learnt there and we got a whole lot of our classmates thinking properly about what neo-nazism actually is rahter than simply 'hitler is stupid'.
it was actually quite good because we all got to share our knowledge on the subject.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
August 24th, 2006 at 09:17pm
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:
LabelxDeathxOnlyxDefense:
I think it should be investigated further, Neo-Nazism has to be a rare branch of some sort of mental disease or personality disorder, it's just not right.

Dont go calling me a Nazi or anything here, but thats like saying artists or anyone with different tastes are metally diseased or have a pesonality disorder. Yes, what Hitler did was wrong, and its sickening, but you shouldnt think there is someting mentally wrong with somebody with different beliefs. I happen to think Hitler was a genuis and if it wasnt for disease he couldnt won the war. But keep in mind im not a Nazi, i just find Nazi's and Hitler interesting.

Just because they are interesting does not make what they do right. Anyone who believes they are superior to someone else and chooses to commit acts of violence against them is a judgemental fool. I'm all for people having their own believes, I am. But when it hurts and endangers other people, they have gone too far in a bad direction.
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
August 25th, 2006 at 01:34am
In my opinion, hating racists can't really be justified if you believe that racism is wrong.
I would also like to mention that the KKK aren't all bad. There was this man in my community who kept beating up his wife. He was a white man, by the way, and very racist. The police weren't helping her, so the Klan stepped in and beat the living daylights out of him.
However, I do not condone some unlawful activities in which the Klan are wont to engage.
In other words, I'm not about to join them or anything, I'm just saying racism is not ALL they're about.
I also do not think that just because the girls were raised to be Nazis means that they are not to blame. There comes a point in peoples' lives when they have to learn to think for themselves. If they were, say, eight, I would say that they are not to blame for their beliefs. However, at this point, they are old enough to have a thorough understanding of right and wrong.
How you were raised is not really an excuse, in my opinion.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
August 25th, 2006 at 06:25pm
StonyPony:
In my opinion, hating racists can't really be justified if you believe that racism is wrong.
I would also like to mention that the KKK aren't all bad. There was this man in my community who kept beating up his wife. He was a white man, by the way, and very racist. The police weren't helping her, so the Klan stepped in and beat the living daylights out of him.
However, I do not condone some unlawful activities in which the Klan are wont to engage.

Shocked So you think that violence was the answer to the situation. We're not cave people anymore, it isnt. Them resorting to violence shows how childish their acts are. If they wanted to help her, they could have tried to help her leave. Do you think things got better for her? I highly doubt they changed, other than the fact that her husband was probably more mad and beat her twice as badly. If the only way you can handle a situation is with violence, then whoever is being violent needs to grow up.The KKK supports racism in extreme ways. Degrading people based on ignorant things such as race is stupid, and no one should be judged. They commit horrible actions. Anyone who is going to judge someone else based on something as petty as race does not desereve respect, because they obviously arent giving it to everyone either.
Pink Eyes
Killjoy
Pink Eyes
August 26th, 2006 at 12:51pm
StonyPony:

WHAT?
That they kicked a white racist dude's ass doesn't mean anything, It doesn't make them less bad! The fact is that it's still the KKK.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
August 26th, 2006 at 11:01pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Just because they are interesting does not make what they do right. Anyone who believes they are superior to someone else and chooses to commit acts of violence against them is a judgemental fool. I'm all for people having their own believes, I am. But when it hurts and endangers other people, they have gone too far in a bad direction.

I never said what he did was right, or that me believing that time era was interesting justified what he did.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
August 26th, 2006 at 11:33pm
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I never said what he did was right, or that me believing that time era was interesting justified what he did.

Sorry, I didnt mean to make it sound like that. I agree with you, it's interesting, I was just elaborating on what you said.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
August 26th, 2006 at 11:39pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sorry, I didnt mean to make it sound like that. I agree with you, it's interesting, I was just elaborating on what you said.

Oh...im sorry.
I just thought you meant that the wrong way and I automatically go into defense mode.
But thanks for elaborating, what you said did make since.
Sheri; on the Coast!
Always Born a Crime
Sheri; on the Coast!
September 11th, 2006 at 09:36am
It completely baffles me that someone could hate a race/lineage so much that, not only would they support the Holocaust, but they'd brainwash their kids into that frame of mind. It's just... sick. I went to Germany when I was 13, and we visited Dachau, a German concentration camp. It was the best, and worst experiance of my life. We went into a room while we were there, on our way to seeing the ovens. We stopped in the room, which we all thought was just a room before being informed it was the gas chamber. Sure enough, we looked up and we could see the vents the gas poured through, all stained with chemical residue. There were nail marks on the walls, there were nail marks inside the ovens. We walked out to a patch of dirt that was about 8 feet by 8 feet, and were informed the remains of over 10,000 women, men and children were underneath that small patch of dirt. About 15 feet from that was the rifle range, where they'd lined up prisoners and shot them, leaving them to fall into a ditch behind it. The wall was littered with bullet holes and still had blood stains on it. Can you imagine that?

Can you imagine having to be torn from your family to a play like that? Surviving and knowing that they rest of your family died in the most horrific of ways?

Now... Knowing all that, can you imagine bringing your kids up to support that?

I think Neo-Nazis are sick and twisted. I agree with who ever said that it must be a disorder. Not rascism, or nazi-ism in general, or plain hating someone. I think the disorder is hating someone so bad you brutally kill them, beat them, burn them.