Don't have an account? Create one!

Neo-Nazism

AuthorMessage
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
September 11th, 2006 at 02:05pm
Lexy:
I don´t know how it is in the US... but here (Germany)... the Neo´s scare me... they get more and more power every year... I would say I hate them...

Do they really?
I didn't know that was going on so strongly.

Over here, since technically they can, Neo-nazi's march down streets with police officers gurading them.
It sickens me
girlkillgirl
Killjoy
girlkillgirl
November 1st, 2006 at 12:52pm
The Autumn Morgue:
Lexy:
I don´t know how it is in the US... but here (Germany)... the Neo´s scare me... they get more and more power every year... I would say I hate them...

Do they really?
I didn't know that was going on so strongly.

Over here, since technically they can, Neo-nazi's march down streets with police officers gurading them.
It sickens me

I agree with you.
In Russia neo-nazism is widespread. I have a 3 classmates. They are Nazis. They beat Afro and Caucasian peoples, i think it's horrible and i hate them!!!!
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
November 17th, 2006 at 09:04am
Lexy:

That's horrible. This topic and hearing about something like that make me hesitant to express pride that I am of 100% German heritage. Question, has anyone heard about Skokie, Ohio or Indiana (I can't remember which state)? Back in the '70's, Neo Nazis wanted to much through the town of Skokie. The issue at hand was that the town was founded and over 1/3 of the population was holocaust surviors. Of course the town denied them a parade permit. The Neo Nazis challenged them and the ACLU defended them, one of the few times I have despised the ACLU. What happened was that they got to march but it didn't amount to much. The reason the Neo Nazis got to march was because they didn't exhibit any of the critea of the Clear and Present Danger used to determine if certain speech in the United States can be prohibited. Apparently psychological harm doesn't fall under that, only physical.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
November 17th, 2006 at 02:48pm
That's really sick. Sometimes psychological harm is so much worse than physical harm - the scars aren't visible, but the pain and the nightmares are still there.
I mean, I'm interested in the Nazi period of German history from a historical point of view and because it's amazing how Hitler managed to convince so many in the country that he was right.
I'd also recommend Hitler's book Mein Kampf to anyone who likes history. It's highly interesting to see things from his point of view, even if you don't agree with them.
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 17th, 2007 at 11:39am
I hate Neo-Nazism. I hate their cause and I hate their opinion on people. But, the thing I disrespect the most about it is their use of the Confederate flag. The Confederate flag is used in the wrong context. And its a disgrace that the flag be used for such a disgusting cause. I'm a part of the SCV and we're trying to preserve our heritage and save it from people who are trying to squash it merely because they think its about racism. Anyone who believes the Confederacy and the civil war in general was over that is ignorant and they need a history lesson.
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
January 17th, 2007 at 04:22pm
Oh, my gosh.
Those girls. Are brainwashed.
I can't even form coherent sentences about my disgust towards that.
I'll come back to this later.
San_
Killjoy
San_
January 17th, 2007 at 04:45pm
you know, saying "they disgust me" and "I hate them" makes you no better then a neo-nazi.
please think before you start yelling things in public
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
January 18th, 2007 at 12:33pm
^^ I hate them is very different from "they disgust me."
Their actions disgust me.
I don't know them, so I can not personally say I hate them.
But, what they do, in my opinion, is certianly wrong and awful.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
January 18th, 2007 at 08:21pm
Wow. I really didn't know that Neo-Nazism was so wide-spread. The majority of people in my town are Jewish; World War II, Nazism, etc are very touchy subjects. It would be far more likely that a Neo-Nazi around here would be getting the shit kicked out of him then the other way around (ironic; I know).

That video is so wildly inaccurate that it made me throw up a little bit. Who else seriously does not want Prussian Blue to bleed for them if that's the cause they're bleeding for?
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 19th, 2007 at 02:05pm
San_:
you know, saying "they disgust me" and "I hate them" makes you no better then a neo-nazi.
please think before you start yelling things in public

For one, I said I hated their opinion on people and their cause. That's not saying you hate someone. That's saying you hate the cause they lead. And, I never said "they disgust me". I said that's its disgusting that they use that flag for those purposes. So, how about you please think before you start accusing people of things.
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
March 6th, 2007 at 07:45pm
nikki pcp.:
What is your opinion on it?

Here's a good example of this kind of act:
http://www.prussianblue.net/

These two 13 year old girls, Lamb and Lynx Gaede, are in a band known as Prussian Blue. They sing about white pride, and how they want to "preserve our race" and that the Holocaust was "exaggerated".

DUDE yeah they're creepy!!!!!!! i call them neo-nazi psycho-barbies.
what's creepy is that some people actually like/support them.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 6th, 2007 at 08:38pm
girlkillgirl:

I agree with you.
In Russia neo-nazism is widespread. I have a 3 classmates. They are Nazis. They beat Afro and Caucasian peoples, i think it's horrible and i hate them!!!!

Trust me. DONT HATE THEM! If you hate them, it gives them another reason they should hate you. Don't fight fire w/ fire. Because it equals more fire. You don't fight hate with hate because the only winner is hate. Fight hate with love. Now i'm not saying LOVE them, but more like: Fight hate w/ respect
creatureofthenight
Killjoy
creatureofthenight
March 6th, 2007 at 08:45pm
First of all, the reason that the White Alliance (political group) and Prussian Blue exist in the USA is the same one that, say, the Zionist Organization of America exists or even that My Chemical Romance exists. The first ammendment protects everything that does not cause direct physical or emotional harm to people. It is arguable that these groups cause emotional harm to people, but, really, their lack of publicity makes it hard for them to REALLY emotionally harm someone. And individuals are arrested for hate crimes consistently and people get restraining orders against verbally abusive neo-nazis. It's not that people have no legal protection against them, it's just that the government can't and shouldn't do anything to shut down these organizations. It's like that quote: "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

As a Jew whose ancestors came to America fairly early on (1870s), I cannot say I hate neo-nazis. I pity them. They are weak-willed, I think, and desperate for some organization and ideology to guide them, similar to gang members. I read an article once about the thriving NJ neo-nazi organizations and it said that the large immigrant population here helps them because it is an easy scapegoat. Most of the members of the groups are "troubled youth" or adults on power trips, two demographics who'd love to blame their problems on a fairly defenseless group. I think these people need a lot of therapy, but are not worth my hate.

I have friends (including my sisters' in-laws) whose grandparents are holocaust and concentration camp survivors. A large part of my community are descendents of survivors. I've spoken to my friends about this and, two generations later, they still hate nazis. You can't blame them. It was sad when my friend told me that if she met a Nazi's great-granchild, she wouldn't talk to them, reagardless of what they believe, but I couldn't judge her, because I don't know what it's like to know that people tortured my grandparents. At the same time, I wish that my community as a whole could learn to forgive the world a little more and stop being so defensive, but, again, I can not judge them.

On that note, why is everyone here saying how terrible it is if something like this ever happened again? Why are you talking like neo-nazis are living in the past and are just trying to bring back a dead ideology? Ethnic hate is far from dead and a real (though less systematic) holocaust is happening as we speak. Do you know that hundreds of thousands of humans have been killed in the past five years because they're black?!?!
Save Darfur
The Sudanese government is the real neo-nazism today, not the confused teenagers in crew cuts and combat boots.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 6th, 2007 at 08:50pm
Resurgam:
Wow.
That video is so wildly inaccurate that it made me throw up a little bit. Who else seriously does not want Prussian Blue to bleed for them if that's the cause they're bleeding for?

Sorry for the double post but i missed this before.

This is the biggest BS i had seen on youtube.com

Most of the problems they blamed on Black people (not blacks: we are people) were cause by white people. If you are white and are watching that, imagine how i feel and i'm mixed w/ White and Black/Hispanic
My-Chemical-Gumby
Killjoy
My-Chemical-Gumby
April 3rd, 2007 at 09:49pm
Nazism is just wrong. it's alot like the persecution of emos today. Just because we're different doesn't make us wrong and them right. In fact, it's the opposite because discrimination makes them wrong and us right!
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
April 3rd, 2007 at 09:58pm
Excuse me, but comparing the persecution and slaughter
of Jewish peoples in WWII is nothing like peer pressure and bullying.
The Jewish people faced death and torture, as well as psychological trauma
that echos into society today, and is one of the most horrifying examples
of attempted genocide in history. (at least, to me it is)
"Emo" kids face the same bullying that every other clique of kids do.

Comparing the two is like comparing a schoolyard fight to someone being raped and murdered.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
April 3rd, 2007 at 09:58pm
My-Chemical-Gumby:
Nazism is just wrong. it's alot like the persecution of emos today. Just because we're different doesn't make us wrong and them right. In fact, it's the opposite because discrimination makes them wrong and us right!

Nobody is ever right, or wrong, when it comes to discrimination.
I mean, how can you be right when you didn't even do anything.
And I think it's a little funny your comparing something so large scale like the Holocaust to something nowhere near that kind of monstrosity like emo's being made fun on.
Emo is just a label, something you can change.
Being Jewish, back then, wasn't something you could easily change.
Or being black, gypsy, homosexual, and the other groups prosecuted in the Holocaust.
aymeelovesmychem
Joining The Black Parade
aymeelovesmychem
April 5th, 2007 at 04:13am
I think Nazism is disgustingly wrong.
Those 13 year old girls have no right to say those cruel things . I personally think their mother was to blame in there up bringing and 'brainwashing' those girls , I read an article a long time ago in a magazine that their mother home schools them because they don’t like going to school with black people and that black people send them death threats (so everybody in there old school was black ? i think not ) .They also claim to have only given money to white people when Hurricane Katrina happened.
They refuse to learn about the holocaust, i heard that those girls learn history of their mother but she’s just shunning the truth she properly hasn’t watched Shindlers List or learnt anything about the holocaust she’s just making up her own mind and saying its exaggerated.
But people who have actually learnt about the holocaust would never say things like that because well how is having your little child lined up with all the other Jewish people to be killed exaggerated it’s the truth of how sick people are .
I cannot see why she taught her children from an early age to praise Hitler and the Nazis and only make friends with blonde haired Christian children. Maybe it was to do with her past upbringing or her childhood but I will not find out but I do know is she is wrong and her children are growing up to be narrow minded distorted people and well its sickening because they are being told such disgusting things like to "praise Hitler as a genius" etc .

Frankly people who say they love the nazis are in some what mentally sick , how can you want the death of an innocent child or women or teenager etc because they are Jewish , a gypsy or a homosexual how can somebody want to torture another human being ? I just think its not even right to think about such things let alone carry them out .

Going slightly off the topic , people hate what was happened in the camps and well yes it was sickening to the point where i was nearly sick myself when i was told about it but in Gauntanmo(spelling mistake ) Bay the prisoners (who are suspected terrorists and terrorists ) are treated extremely badly so badly that some have said its like a modern day Auschwitz’s and well I just do not know how anyone can want to hurt somebody like that its inhumane .

Sorry if that was a bit off the topic and very long I truly hope I wasn't going on .
Aymee
x
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
April 5th, 2007 at 04:33am
I know someone who claims to be a neo-nazi. He says he has nothing against the Jews, the strongest belief he holds is that women should have no rights. He says they should stay home and have lots of children, leaving the house only for the Church.

He believes strongly in milatarism, and thinks that every man should be fighting in the army, navy, or airforce at some point. So, I asked him the question, How could women be having children if all the men are off at war? To which he replied, "They should go to these special places, called sexual palaces, where there are men".

He claims that women are getting too arrogant, and need to be sorted out and put back in their place.

I just thought that you might like to know some other aspects of neo-nazism, as it isn't all about the holocaust.
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
April 5th, 2007 at 10:11pm
What can I say?
It all disgusts me.
I'm sort of speechless about those girls.
I can't believe it.
I know they are still out there but, its kind of scary.
They make people be AFRAID to be who they are.
I know people have beliefs, and thats fine.
Whatever.
But somthing like Neo-Nazism, you keep to yourself.
You have to be considerate of other people's feelings.
I guess they don't think other people besides the "Aryans"(sp?) feelings should matter.
That's is sort of ironic because Hitler himself wasn't even an Aryan.
In wise words, Some things are best left unsaid.