Questions for Moderators and Administrators

AuthorMessage
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 17th, 2006 at 02:14pm
hi

Q1

is it possible for a mod to unlock a story that's been locked before? actually, im talking about my topic disenchanted and it was locked due to massive spamming by the readers. i admit that it is my reponsibility to keep the spamming down but it was just that the respond to the story was too overwhelming and its pretty hard for me and several other readers to keep everyone to 'shut up' .

and Q 2:

is answering a reader's comment considered as spam? coz one reader said "I love you!" and i replied "I love you too" and according to the moderator in charge, it was. im sorry, i thought that it was the most polite thing to say to my readers. i dont wanna come across as arrogant for not responding to what they say. i really didnt know answering the readers' respond was considered spam.

and with this... im asking the mod to please unlock back this story, just this once, i will take full responsibility on this story of mine. please, coz this story means a lot to me and the little boy whom this story was based on.

thank you and have a great day everyone.
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
November 17th, 2006 at 02:37pm
It's unlocked...
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 17th, 2006 at 02:42pm
Thank you so much~ Very Happy
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
November 17th, 2006 at 04:39pm
Jerk:
Um, advertising helps pay for this site. So.....no, we can't just get rid of them.

How much does this site cost to run?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 17th, 2006 at 04:52pm
Shouldn't the Roleplay Thread be in the Story board?
OMG.
Salute You in Your Grave
OMG.
November 17th, 2006 at 08:49pm
How did you guys become mods and admins... >_> ?
Bringer of Death
Fabulous Killjoy
Bringer of Death
November 18th, 2006 at 04:51am
is there away i could delete a my story
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
November 18th, 2006 at 05:09am
bringer of death:
is there away i could delete a my story
Send the link to one of the moderators and we'll delete it, you can't do that.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 18th, 2006 at 04:19pm
i'm trying to get into the stories section but it keeps telling me there's a 'database error'.
is this just cause there's too many people trying to use it, or are other people having problems getting into it?
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
November 18th, 2006 at 04:54pm
Mrs.Halloween:
i'm trying to get into the stories section but it keeps telling me there's a 'database error'.
is this just cause there's too many people trying to use it, or are other people having problems getting into it?

I'm having the same problem with my PM inbox, and it's taunting me with one new message in there right now that i want to read. Mad
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
November 18th, 2006 at 05:49pm
BeastxInxRepose:
Mrs.Halloween:

I'm having the same problem with my PM inbox, and it's taunting me with one new message in there right now that i want to read. Mad

Press CTRL+F5 when you see that error.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
November 18th, 2006 at 05:55pm
Dujo:
Press CTRL+F5 when you see that error.

Thanks. Very Happy
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
November 18th, 2006 at 06:30pm
I've been reading one of the stories and its been locked. I no the story has been locked for a perfectly good reason, my question is that this user has the word banned written under his/her user (like where some people have Demolition lover or Emo kid etc). Does that mean they are banned (permently or temparilly)?
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
November 18th, 2006 at 07:14pm
my heart of black!_!:
I've been reading one of the stories and its been locked. I no the story has been locked for a perfectly good reason, my question is that this user has the word banned written under his/her user (like where some people have Demolition lover or Emo kid etc). Does that mean they are banned (permently or temparilly)?

Permanently. The story was stolen from some other site.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
November 18th, 2006 at 07:52pm
Question for the Admins,
I do not like the INO Friends List all that much. It doesn't show the whole list and I know that can take up room;perhaps there should be a next button to be able to view the whole full list. That way it won't be so much of a hassle to look for one of your friends if you have a brain lapse or if another user is just curious.
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
November 18th, 2006 at 08:42pm
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
November 18th, 2006 at 08:48pm
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
November 18th, 2006 at 09:47pm
Hi there I just have a question. I'm not really *itching about it, but I just wanted to get this out there. The status name under the username is a really good idea, yes. The thing that, I don't know, irks me is the status "Emo Kid." Is this a status that really depics what MCR and INO.net are really about? Maybe a cooler way to getting the fact that these people who arn't at the 100 post mark could be, "Joining the Black Parade" or something on those lines that can tie in the Black Parade along with something positive. I thought I would put this out there for everyone. Thank you. <3 PSR
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
November 18th, 2006 at 10:10pm
PassSweetRevenge:
Hi there I just have a question. I'm not really *itching about it, but I just wanted to get this out there. The status name under the username is a really good idea, yes. The thing that, I don't know, irks me is the status "Emo Kid." Is this a status that really depics what MCR and INO.net are really about? Maybe a cooler way to getting the fact that these people who arn't at the 100 post mark could be, "Joining the Black Parade" or something on those lines that can tie in the Black Parade along with something positive. I thought I would put this out there for everyone. Thank you. <3 PSR

I actually like this suggestion. My Chemical Romance doesn't want to give off the impression of 'emo' or any other type of labeling and stereotyping.

Perhaps some other status could be more unique and could occur?
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
November 18th, 2006 at 10:12pm
Well, I don't really care so you can post your suggestions and we'll pick the best one(s).