lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
May 25th, 2007 at 07:30pm
Sure.
I've a few.

http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/post/4275496/#4275496
http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/post/4239513/#4239513

And I think there's more I just didn't book mark them.
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
May 26th, 2007 at 10:00am
how does a banned person get unbanned?
sorry that im asking all those questions >.<
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 26th, 2007 at 01:27pm
Irina:
how does a banned person get unbanned?
sorry that im asking all those questions >.<
They send an email to admin@imnotokay.net and tell them they know what they got banned for was wrong and won't do it again.
Sigh-lar
Jazz Hands
Sigh-lar
May 27th, 2007 at 08:03am
I was wondering how to post a picture, I thought you got the name of the picture by right clicking it and looking in properties and then put [IMG] at either end but I've tried that and it's not working, am I doing something wrong? Thanks
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
May 27th, 2007 at 09:19am
MarbleCupid:
I was wondering how to post a picture, I thought you got the name of the picture by right clicking it and looking in properties and then put [IMG] at either end but I've tried that and it's not working, am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Umm... I know I'm not a mod or admin, but I think I could answer this.

Try and upload it to http://photobucket.com/.
And then it will give you a link from there.
thtsmrsway2Ubetch!
Joining The Black Parade
thtsmrsway2Ubetch!
May 27th, 2007 at 01:19pm
isnt it kind of dumb that you can only have one username? its not like people listen. my friend, ilovegerardway2much got a new username and nobody cares. and nobody knows what it is. so...? kinda of a pointless rule dont you think? cuz they could jus use another screenname2 put it under.
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
May 27th, 2007 at 02:32pm
thtsmrsway2Ubetch!:
isnt it kind of dumb that you can only have one username? its not like people listen. my friend, ilovegerardway2much got a new username and nobody cares. and nobody knows what it is. so...? kinda of a pointless rule dont you think? cuz they could jus use another screenname2 put it under.

It's a simple rule, and if the find out that one has broken it, then punishments are delivered.
It's there so that people who get banned can't just keep coming back.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 27th, 2007 at 11:12pm
thtsmrsway2Ubetch!:

We appreciate you alerting us to your friend. Wink
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
May 28th, 2007 at 05:59am
I was wondering, do asian charactors take up more word space than Roman charactors?
I was curious, because in my sig, I wanted to use a different charactor to one of the ones I have, but when i tried using it, it said my sig was too long.
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
May 28th, 2007 at 10:01am
how would i know if the thread has been deleted? im looking for this thread about the report reed cowan did on ABC4, it's about emo cultures, it's here earlier but when i checked INO tonight i can't find the thread anymore..

thanks
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 29th, 2007 at 01:00am
MarbleCupid:

I think I may be able to help!

Two things might be wrong,
1) At the end have you put [/img] instead of [img] which is meant to be at the front?
2) Make sure there are no spaces between the [img] and the URL!

I hope Iv helped! Very Happy
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 29th, 2007 at 01:01am
A Killer Inside Me:
how would i know if the thread has been deleted? im looking for this thread about the report reed cowan did on ABC4, it's about emo cultures, it's here earlier but when i checked INO tonight i can't find the thread anymore..

thanks

Have you tried the search?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 29th, 2007 at 01:30am
A Killer Inside Me:

thanks

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I recall locking one a while ago because a few people and I agreed that all it was doing was stirring up major bad feelings, over and over again.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
May 29th, 2007 at 03:18pm
is there a thread for moshing on the ino chamber ?
i've searched and couldn't find anything.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 29th, 2007 at 05:08pm
Dr. A.H Sublime.:
is there a thread for moshing on the ino chamber ?
i've searched and couldn't find anything.

I think there's one in the tour section, or something like that. Yes, Mosh Pit Stories. Sorry.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
May 29th, 2007 at 09:04pm
On the I have to make a thread thread, there's only 10 questions.
But Steph locked a lot of the question threads, and those questions aren't included on the first post of the IHTMAT thread.
Shouldn't it just be that if people want to post anything that used to be a question thread, they put like,
'I'm listening to-
Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin'
Or,
'The most played song on my iPod is
Helena - MCR'

So basically, people just put the question they're answering, and then answer it.
So that the whole numbered questions thing on the first post isnt' a problem.
Would that work? "/
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 29th, 2007 at 11:04pm
That would be perfect.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
May 30th, 2007 at 06:30am
Hah, okay. =]
purveyors of dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
purveyors of dreams.
June 1st, 2007 at 05:35am
Simple and Clean:
I was wondering, do asian charactors take up more word space than Roman charactors?
I was curious, because in my sig, I wanted to use a different charactor to one of the ones I have, but when i tried using it, it said my sig was too long.

That depends. What asian characters do you wish to use? Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, etc....? I'm not too sure if they take up extra space. But the limit is 255 characters without BBCode, 1000 with.
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
June 1st, 2007 at 06:29am
stolen entertainment:

That depends. What asian characters do you wish to use? Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, etc....? I'm not too sure if they take up extra space. But the limit is 255 characters without BBCode, 1000 with.

They were Japanese, how ever, I used bb code, but it wouldn't let me have 1000 charactores =\