Don't have an account? Create one!

Questions for Moderators and Administrators

AuthorMessage
marti lives on.
Awake and Unafraid
marti lives on.
October 19th, 2006 at 11:12pm
She has messenger, if you want to message her.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
October 23rd, 2006 at 03:45pm
I think this is the right place to ask this...

I was wondering if there was a way to delete threads that we've created or could we ask a mod to do it?

Edit//Oops. Nevermind!
I see the thread now. >.<
Wow I feel dumb.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
October 23rd, 2006 at 10:27pm
This is really minor, and proably in the wrong place, but can we get the hug smiley that AFO has? I find myself wanting it all the time.
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
October 25th, 2006 at 02:13pm
Hey, I no this is a very stupid to ask but I've noticed that a thing that people call spamming has been going around. A mod has warned me or one of my threads to stop spamming or they'll delete the thread but to tell the truth, I don't actually no what it is. Could yoo tell me what it is?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 25th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Give em hell kid !_!:
Hey, I no this is a very stupid to ask but I've noticed that a thing that people call spamming has been going around. A mod has warned me or one of my threads to stop spamming or they'll delete the thread but to tell the truth, I don't actually no what it is. Could yoo tell me what it is?

Something really off topic. Usually we only scold if it's a lot of it. Depends on who it is. So yep, if it's really off topic - also, if you just say something like "lol" or "yep"...that's spam that most people do just to get their post count up.

But it isn't ALWAYS corrected because it isn't always a big deal. Sometimes even I make a post that just says LMFAO or something like that.
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
October 25th, 2006 at 04:59pm
Jerk:
Give em hell kid !_!:

Something really off topic. Usually we only scold if it's a lot of it. Depends on who it is. So yep, if it's really off topic - also, if you just say something like "lol" or "yep"...that's spam that most people do just to get their post count up.

But it isn't ALWAYS corrected because it isn't always a big deal. Sometimes even I make a post that just says LMFAO or something like that.

Thanks, I get it now. Wow! I relised I do that alot. Soz mods.
the tango; natalie
Salute You in Your Grave
the tango; natalie
October 26th, 2006 at 11:56pm
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but on Mikey's little biography thing it says he has a pet rabit called Bunny. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it's a kitten...?
Just wondering =]

Dujo
Admin
Dujo
October 27th, 2006 at 02:41am
Smash's Sweetheart:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but on Mikey's little biography thing it says he has a pet rabit called Bunny. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it's a kitten...?
Just wondering =]

Fixed. Thanks Smile
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 27th, 2006 at 08:14am
Smash's Sweetheart:
Just wondering =]

Oh god. That's cute. Holy crap.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
October 28th, 2006 at 03:34am
can't we change templates anymore?
tonyalee
Killjoy
tonyalee
October 28th, 2006 at 08:45pm
I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, but can we put pictures in our signature area? If so, how? Thanks! Smile
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
October 28th, 2006 at 08:49pm
tonyalee:
can we put pictures in our signature area?

Nope
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
October 28th, 2006 at 10:46pm
When did the band bios get updated? I give heaploads of thanks to whomever it was!!
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
October 29th, 2006 at 01:30pm
This is somewhat of a dumb question, but I would like to see the list of ranks. I saw some of the new ones, and I am very curious. Is there a link for them that I haven't seen yet?
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
October 29th, 2006 at 01:35pm
Melodramatic.:
This is somewhat of a dumb question, but I would like to see the list of ranks. I saw some of the new ones, and I am very curious. Is there a link for them that I haven't seen yet?
Here.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
October 29th, 2006 at 02:03pm
Up in smoke.:
Melodramatic.:
Here.
You can also find it at the bottom of the page. In the middle, it has a bunch of links, saying Board index | Search | Moderators | Ranks, and you can click there. Just look at the quick reply box, and look down from the submit button, under the Go back to top | Bookmark this topic | Subscribe to this topic links and you'll see it.
I don't know if I'm allowed to answer stuff here since I'm not a mod, if not, very sorry.
Screaming Into Space
Salute You in Your Grave
Screaming Into Space
October 29th, 2006 at 09:10pm
I cannot seem to find the rankings list, like "Bleeding on the Floor", "Demolition Lover", etc. And it tells you how many post and how long you have til you go to the next rank. It just disappeared or I'm stupid or something.
Screaming Into Space
Salute You in Your Grave
Screaming Into Space
October 29th, 2006 at 09:10pm
oops sorry i didnt read the post before me
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
October 29th, 2006 at 10:13pm
Thanks. :]

Embarassed I must have missed it.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 30th, 2006 at 04:55pm
Is there any way to block someone from PMing you?