Don't have an account? Create one!

Taking Back Sunday

AuthorMessage
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
April 3rd, 2009 at 07:05pm
AH GUYS THEY WERE SO NICE.
When Matt (Rubano) saw me, he was like "Hey! I know her!" and I was like "YOU DO?!" and he was like "Yeah! You comment on our MySpace!"
Ahhhh. They were so cute. I want to hug them aaaall.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
April 6th, 2009 at 10:53pm
This was on a flier at Bamboozle Left
"New Again!
"Express" Wash
11 brand new songs from Taking Back Sunday in a lovely jewel case and full color art!

"Premier" Wash
11 brand new songs from TBS, 1 song & 1 video INSTANTLY when you redeem your code + a DVD featuring the making of NEW AGAIN packaged in a beautiful digipak with a gorgeous full color booklet!

"The Works" only 49.99!
11 brand new songs from TBS, 1 song and 1 video INSTANTLY when you redeem your code, 2 exclusive bonus tracks, your very own DeSoto model car, sticker sheet, dice, 2GB key-shaped USB drive & a TBS driver's license. You'll also get an autographed booklet for your cd & a digital download of the entire album on June 2. PLUS, look sharp in a bran new TBS t-shirt and maintain that new car smell with you very own Taking Back Sunday air freshener!

ORDER NOW AT TAKINGBACKSUNDAY.COM!"

It's not up on the website, though. D:
I want The Works!
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
April 16th, 2009 at 09:38pm
newly redesigned website it up! =)
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
April 28th, 2009 at 04:49pm

I just saw the blog TBS posted about the limited edition car package thing! It looks so cool! I think I'm gonna ask my parents to get it for me for my birthday =D I'm not sure what size the shirt should be though. Has anyone ever ordered a shirt from Warner Bros.? I searched their site but couldn't find a chart or anything. Help please anyone? :]
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
April 28th, 2009 at 06:34pm
I love their new single "Sink Into Me". It's gotta be one of my all time favorites of their's. Smile
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
April 30th, 2009 at 11:16am
They're on the new AP cover!
The article is really interesting, talking about Fred leaving, Fazzi joining and the author of the article really boasts about how awesome the album is going to be. (:
alkdjfalk I am so excited for it! June 2nd needs to get here ASAP.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 3rd, 2009 at 10:34am
I haven't been on here in a while. D:

OH MY GOD, COLEEN! THAT IS AMAZING! <3
And I need to go out and buy that AP issue.
I'm so excited for June 16th/June 2nd!
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
May 3rd, 2009 at 05:48pm
I can't wait until there new album comes out!
Oh, and I'm really really really exited to be seeing them live on June 13. =)
o mareh?
Demolition Lover
o mareh?
May 7th, 2009 at 06:48pm
OH MY GOD.
So, my friend Jess who lives in Massachusetts is at their signing at Newbury Comics, and she got them to hold a sign that says "I WISH MARY TAYLOR WAS HERE" or something.

And I just talked to Adam on the phone.

I am currently crying because of this epicness. I love my life, you guys. xD
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
May 7th, 2009 at 08:25pm
^YOU BETTER LOVE ME, MARY.

Oh my God. Meeting TBS today goes down in history as one of the best days of my life.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
May 11th, 2009 at 03:32pm
Guys... I got to meet them finally! fdjkghkjdfhgjkfdhgjkhdfg.
Oh my god. I've never cried so hard! I got to hang out with them on their tour bus on Sunday at Bamboozle and I met them again on Monday.
Matt Rubano instantly knew who I was. They were seriously the nicest guys in the whole entire world. I've waited six years for that moment and it couldn't have been better.
I told Aam that I've seen them 15 times and that was the first time I've met them and he goes "WHAT?!" and declared me as their superfan, ahaha. I did an interview with Chris Marrs from Marrs Attacks! and it should be up soon on MySpace.
I talked to Warner Brothers (I now have a job with them because of Taking Back Sunday!) and they said some of it may actually make the DVD. <333
My dreams have come true. I love them so much.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
May 11th, 2009 at 04:20pm
AND THE VIDEO FOR SINK INTO ME IS SO AWESOME.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
May 11th, 2009 at 06:13pm
Oh my god, oh my god, Colleen.
THAT IS SO AMAZING.
You are so lucky and you deserve it so so so much. <3333
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
May 11th, 2009 at 11:29pm
that's great news, "on letting go." yeah, they are the nicest guys.

the video is great.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
May 17th, 2009 at 09:55pm
If anyone got to see the Alternative Rock Countdown on Fuse last week, I was in it for Taking Back Sunday. (:
ALSO. Everything Must Go is now up on the MySpace. It's the best song off of the album, I must say. <3
And the album is AMAZING. June second needs to get here faster.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
May 19th, 2009 at 11:57am
I agree.
I can't wait!
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
May 22nd, 2009 at 12:15pm
im thinking of pre-ordering new again (cd+dvd) but i dont know if that comes with behind the scenes studio and the home movies. does anyone know?
oh and theres a sale on louder now part two on cdon.com and i want to know which one of part one and two is the funniest?
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
May 24th, 2009 at 01:26am
It comes with some behind the scenes business. (:
Here is a bit of what you'll get.
AAAHHH. LESS THAN TWO WEEKS, GUYS. kjdshfjkhsdjf <3 <3
Best (almost) birthday present ever!
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
May 29th, 2009 at 09:00am
WHO HAS TWO THUMBS AND SAW TBS LAST NIGHT? THIS CHICK. EDDIE SAW MY LITTLE HEART I HAD AND BLEW ME A KISS AND I MET ADAM AFTERWARDS. MORE LATER, I'M RUNNING LATE FOR SCHOOL.
o mareh?
Demolition Lover
o mareh?
May 31st, 2009 at 10:29pm
HOLY HELL ON WHEEEELLS!
Okay, I'm like, two days late on posting my freakishly epic TBS concert, but OMG.
So, I shall share it now. : D
Me and my friend Ashley had ditched school and got to the venue early (we were about 4th in line) and were sitting outside for about a half hour when some people from the local radio station 1077 The End came over to us and were all like "Hey, we have extra passes for Taking Back Sunday and Anberlin's acoustic sets thats in about 10 minutes. You guys wanna watch?"
And me and my friend Ashley were like "FUCK YEAH!"
So we got in, and it was so fucking epic. Anberlin is really good, and when Matt Adam and Fazzi went on I was dying. xD They're sooo sweet. And they talk a lot, haha.
And I got to meet the rest of the band and such, and lsdkjfpelske I felt like crying, and the concert wasn't even for another 4 hours, haha.

And I ended up getting barricade for TBS's set, and me and Adam sang and danced together during You're So Last Summer and it was some good stuff. xD

... I also have found a newly discovered crush on our lovely Mr. Fazzi, btw.