OOO:
Duuuude, it's so awesome.
He's going to love it :DDD
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
May 8th, 2008 at 07:09pm
Thank you, Sarah!
If you didn't point that out, I most likely would never notice. >< It's fixed, now.
o mareh?
Demolition Lover
o mareh?
May 8th, 2008 at 09:24pm
gahhh!
Colleen, it's sooo awesome. XD
wild like children.
In The Murder Scene
wild like children.
May 8th, 2008 at 10:15pm
Oh my goodness,
it's looks so amazing.
You did such a good job Colleen.
I hope you have the night of your life tomorrow.
And that's for anyone else that's going too.
manqueller
Joining The Black Parade
manqueller
May 9th, 2008 at 05:23am
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
May 9th, 2008 at 07:19pm
YAAAY!

Colleen just texted me and told me to tell you guys she just gave the card to Angel! ;DDD
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
May 9th, 2008 at 07:21pm
It is.
I hope he loves it.
She did such an amazing job on it. (: Cheese
o mareh?
Demolition Lover
o mareh?
May 9th, 2008 at 11:47pm
SERIOUSLY!?

Oh my gosh thats amazing.
I'm so excited to hear what he thinks of it, ahha.
that is if we do. D:
wild like children.
In The Murder Scene
wild like children.
May 10th, 2008 at 12:41am
If Mark sees it,
he'll definitely love it.
:DDD
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
May 10th, 2008 at 07:41am

It looks great! And the reasons are really cool. I'm sure Mark will love it! =]]
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 10th, 2008 at 10:24am
I can't wait until Colleen comes online.
askdjfakl;hg. I want to hear all about it.
:DDDDDDD
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
May 10th, 2008 at 10:54am
SDHKJHSJDHSHDHJKSDH
THAT WAS THE BEST TAKING BACK SUNDAY SHOW I'VE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIIIFE!
AND YES, MARK GOT THE CARD!

I wish I can tell you more now, but I'm about to leave for guitar practice.
But I'll tell you ALL about it later, yeah?

andmattrubanoblewmeakiss.
In Love
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 10th, 2008 at 10:58am
YAYYYYY! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU, COLLEEN.
I'm sososo glad you had an amazing time.
:DDDD
wild like children.
In The Murder Scene
wild like children.
May 10th, 2008 at 10:59am
OMFG, I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT IT!!!
I hope you had the time of your life, Colleen.
o mareh?
Demolition Lover
o mareh?
May 10th, 2008 at 11:36am
AWWWWW COLLEEN THATS SO COOL.
SDFJSLDFJSDJF
I love life. XD
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
May 10th, 2008 at 12:46pm
Okay, so I'll just tell you about Taking Back Sunday.
So we got there six hours early and we were just chilling out.
(I met Gerard's and Mikey's parents and I had a conversation with Papa Way...)
BUT ANWAYS! My friend Jennifer and I were waiting and we see people with passes that say VIP and I was like "They're probably with the band."
So we're waiting and Frank Iero's wife walks by and I obviously recognized her but I didn't say anything.
Later on, about two hours before the show, I'm PRAYING that I meet someone who can give the card to Mark.
All of the sudden, Angel comes out. Of course I noticed so I grabbed Jenn and we ran after him. He was standing in the merch line looking at the stuff.
Of course, I was too much of a Pansy to tap him on the shoulder so I'm like "-cough-ANGEL.-cough-" and Jenn pokes him in the back.
He looked kind of surprised that I recognized him.
Then I asked if he could give the card to Mark for his birthday. He really looked like he was going to say no but then he said yes and I hugged him out of pure happiness.

THIS SHOW WAS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.
Out of the eight times I've seen Taking Back Sunday, this was the best. No jokes, bro.
They call came out wearing white masks and this EPIC music was playing. All of the sudden Matt R. comes out on this catwalk and he bends down and gives his mask to some chick (LUCKY.) and the rest of the band throws theirs.
The WHOLE time Matt R. kept running out on the catwalk and I had a heart attack each time.
It was Mr. Lazzara's birthday and Adam made everyone say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL!"
Phil was on the other side but I could see him waving his hat around, it was so cute.
They played a BUNCH of old songs and one new song. Rubano sang and it was possibly the cutest thing ever. Ahaha, in my videos, you can hear me going "OH MY GOD, MATT! MATT RUBANO IS SIIIIIIIIIINGING!"

After the WHOLE show, Jenn and I ran jumped off the seats and over railings (screw stairs, bro.) and hauled it down to the floor because I saw Angel and Brian Schecter talking.
A guard grabbed us by the shirts and started yelling but then I started to cry my eyes out and told him I REALLY needed to talk to Angel. He felt bad so he only let me go.
When Angel was done talking, I waved him over and he came by and said "Just so you know, Mark loved the card." and he was like "Did it hurt?" so I asked "What?" and he was like "Did it hurt when your face melted off from his HIGH VOLTAGE ROCK N' ROLL?" I laughed pretty hard. Angel was pretty chill.
When I was about to turn and leave, I see Matt Rubano and Fazzi behind some guitars and I yell "FAZZI AND RUBANO. FAAAZZIIII AANDD RUUBBAAANOOOO."
...Only Matt Rubano turned around. But I waved and I blew a kiss and he 'caught' it, put it in his pocket and blew me one back.
In Love We're soulmates (:

I'm just honestly in complete shock right now. I was shaking the way there and on the way home.
They've got such an amazing stage performance, I loved it.
I got a shirt that's yellow and it looks like a comic strip and has two people talking. One guy is saying "TAKING BACK SUNDAY!" and the girl is saying "YES!!" xD
Aaand I got the Mikey Fuckin Way shirt, even though my mom had a heart attack when she saw it.

-edit- AND MATT LOOKED REALLY SEXY IN PERSON.
/REALLY/ SEXY.
He was wearing a white shirt and a black vest and kdjhjksdhfjkdf sdf he was just so attractive.
maad larzaza.
Salute You in Your Grave
maad larzaza.
May 10th, 2008 at 12:52pm
timberwolf.:
Okay, so I'll just tell you about Taking Back Sunday.
So we got there six hours early and we were just chilling out.
(I met Gerard's and Mikey's parents and I had a conversation with Papa Way...)
BUT ANWAYS! My friend Jennifer and I were waiting and we see people with passes that say VIP and I was like "They're probably with the band."
So we're waiting and Frank Iero's wife walks by and I obviously recognized her but I didn't say anything.
Later on, about two hours before the show, I'm PRAYING that I meet someone who can give the card to Mark.
All of the sudden, Angel comes out. Of course I noticed so I grabbed Jenn and we ran after him. He was standing in the merch line looking at the stuff.
Of course, I was too much of a Pansy to tap him on the shoulder so I'm like "-cough-ANGEL.-cough-" and Jenn pokes him in the back.
He looked kind of surprised that I recognized him.
Then I asked if he could give the card to Mark for his birthday. He really looked like he was going to say no but then he said yes and I hugged him out of pure happiness.

THIS SHOW WAS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.
Out of the eight times I've seen Taking Back Sunday, this was the best. No jokes, bro.
They call came out wearing white masks and this EPIC music was playing. All of the sudden Matt R. comes out on this catwalk and he bends down and gives his mask to some chick (LUCKY.) and the rest of the band throws theirs.
The WHOLE time Matt R. kept running out on the catwalk and I had a heart attack each time.
It was Mr. Lazzara's birthday and Adam made everyone say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL!"
Phil was on the other side but I could see him waving his hat around, it was so cute.
They played a BUNCH of old songs and one new song. Rubano sang and it was possibly the cutest thing ever. Ahaha, in my videos, you can hear me going "OH MY GOD, MATT! MATT RUBANO IS SIIIIIIIIIINGING!"

After the WHOLE show, Jenn and I ran jumped off the seats and over railings (screw stairs, bro.) and hauled it down to the floor because I saw Angel and Brian Schecter talking.
A guard grabbed us by the shirts and started yelling but then I started to cry my eyes out and told him I REALLY needed to talk to Angel. He felt bad so he only let me go.
When Angel was done talking, I waved him over and he came by and said "Just so you know, Mark loved the card." and he was like "Did it hurt?" so I asked "What?" and he was like "Did it hurt when your face melted off from his HIGH VOLTAGE ROCK N' ROLL?" I laughed pretty hard. Angel was pretty chill.
When I was about to turn and leave, I see Matt Rubano and Fazzi behind some guitars and I yell "FAZZI AND RUBANO. FAAAZZIIII AANDD RUUBBAAANOOOO."
...Only Matt Rubano turned around. But I waved and I blew a kiss and he 'caught' it, put it in his pocket and blew me one back.
In Love We're soulmates (:

I'm just honestly in complete shock right now. I was shaking the way there and on the way home.
They've got such an amazing stage performance, I loved it.
I got a shirt that's yellow and it looks like a comic strip and has two people talking. One guy is saying "TAKING BACK SUNDAY!" and the girl is saying "YES!!" xD
Aaand I got the Mikey Fuckin Way shirt, even though my mom had a heart attack when she saw it.

-edit- AND MATT LOOKED REALLY SEXY IN PERSON.
/REALLY/ SEXY.
He was wearing a white shirt and a black vest and kdjhjksdhfjkdf sdf he was just so attractive.

I am honestly so insanely jealous right now.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 10th, 2008 at 01:27pm
awawawawwww, colleeen!
That's so amazing!
I'm sososo happy you had an awesome time.
:DDDDDDD
wild like children.
In The Murder Scene
wild like children.
May 10th, 2008 at 01:31pm
Oh wow, it sounds like it was such an awesome night.
I'm glad you had fun.
And aww at your moment with Matt.
:DDD

Angel cracks me up.
xD