Brain damage
February 9th, 2008 at 02:36pm
dad
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
February 9th, 2008 at 02:39pm
still Andrew McMahon.
for so many reasons that the human brain cannot even try to comprehend.
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
February 9th, 2008 at 02:40pm
Interpol.
Inspiration in the body of four boys.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
February 9th, 2008 at 02:43pm
Faris Badwan & Dandi Wind.
Two people who are amazingly creative and brave and not afraid to be who they are and do what they want to do. They are just who they are and don't try to be great or be heroes. Theystand out and don't blend in that much with "normal" people and music. That and they have great talent, both are amazing vocalists and frontmen/woman. And they art is as wonderful as their musical abilities.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 9th, 2008 at 02:44pm
I'd have to say Slash.
He's gone through a lot of tough shit in his life, and been a drug addict,
and how he turned his life around is amazing.
He's one of the best guitar players out there, I just find him really inspirational tbh.

My Great-Grandad Tom, who died 2 years ago, was a nurse who helped people during WW2. Thinking about it he probably saved so many peoples lives out there. He was honoured for what he did with medals, I just think he's an honour to our country <3
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
February 11th, 2008 at 02:55am
Darren Courdeux; not only is the frontman of an amazing band (Kisschasy) but he isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in and fights for what he thinks matters. (animal rights)

Tre Cool; this man is the reason i began playing the drums in the first place, i owe him my life

Hugh Evans; the founder and soon to be director of the Oaktree Foundation. he has such a passion for life and he really truly fights for what he believes and never gives up no matter how hard it gets. some of the most inspirational things i've ever heard came right out of his mouth.
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
February 12th, 2008 at 09:08pm
Jared Leto.
Jake Gyllenhaal.
coffee whore
Salute You in Your Grave
coffee whore
February 12th, 2008 at 09:11pm
Green Day. They've been through so much shit that I can relate to and the way they express it is awesome beyond belief.

MCR slightly for the same reasons, but not as much as GD
Dir-en-grey
Joining The Black Parade
Dir-en-grey
November 20th, 2008 at 10:29am
Pink.
That's all needed to be said.
Pink.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 20th, 2008 at 12:57pm
Gerard.Mikey.Frank.Bob.Ray.

They are my idols. I cannot express how much they mean to me. Smile

♥ I ♥ LOVE ♥ THEM ♥
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 20th, 2008 at 08:47pm
Two poeple. First one is Gerard. He has beaten alcahol and drug addiction. He has an amazing vioce and I really look up to him becuase I want to become a famous singer too.

The seccond is Billie Joe Armstrong from Greenday. He insired me to sing and wannna be involved in music. He has the "fuck you I'm doing my own thing" atitude that inspies me to be myself not what others want me to be. He is amazing as a singer and guiter player.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 20th, 2008 at 08:49pm
Gender Confused:
billie joe armstrong
frank iero
gerard way

because they all have on thing in mind:

CHANGING THE WORLD WITH MUSIC

i want to change the world and i wanna sing and play guitar just like them. Very Happy

I completely agree!
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 20th, 2008 at 08:49pm
Gender Confused:
billie joe armstrong
frank iero
gerard way

because they all have on thing in mind:

CHANGING THE WORLD WITH MUSIC

i want to change the world and i wanna sing and play guitar just like them. Very Happy

I completely agree!
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
January 6th, 2009 at 08:09am
gabriel saporta.
no one has any idea how much he's done for me. i can talk about it and give all the details i want and never shut up, but i can't explain it properly.
he has literally helped me. he has taught me. and not just from the email, but just from knowing about him and the kind of person he is and what i know about his past, and everything that he does now, and why he does it.
he's such a fascinating person, really. and i feel like i can understand not necessarily all of his reasons and all of his ways, but i can kind of see things about him that i can relate to myself.
he's just so..real to me.
and i'll always be thankful for him.
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
January 6th, 2009 at 08:21am
Robert Downey Jr.

Because there is no other word to describe him with than brilliant.
He's been so far down, for so fucking long, but he has managed to pull himself out of the shit and is now married to a woman that seems wonderful and can finally be a father to his son.
And I admire him so much. Also for the fact that he is so talented that I am sure he could play... I dunno.. like a chair and be convincing. He is so amazingly talented, and funny and he seems to be very clever and is just in general incredibly interesting.

This was a long rant, but he is brilliant. Truly and completely brilliant.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
January 6th, 2009 at 09:03am
My Dad, he's amazing, really.
Green Day, my heroes. Mike Dirnt inspired me to play the bass too (:.
My Chemical Romance told me to just be myself, and not pretend to be someone else. They also told me to carry on, even if my life has really been screwed up over the past couple of years.
Zacky Vengeance for being left-handed. I never got into sports teams or anything like that because I was left-handed and 'just an irritation' according to my old PE teacher. He showed me that left-handed folks can do just as well at what they do just like any person can.
& the rest of Avenged too.

Whew, long explaination over xD.
Mike Dirnt
Salute You in Your Grave
Mike Dirnt
January 6th, 2009 at 11:01am
My Grandma, even tho you're gone now, I still love you.
Mike Dirnt because he really is amazing to me.
+my friends because they are everything.
The Only Hope.
Demolition Lover
The Only Hope.
January 7th, 2009 at 02:02am
My Chemical Romance:they're just so amazing to me,I hope to be like every single one of them.
Andrew Mcmahn:he is such a amazing person,and I love him very much.
Matt Skiba:he is a amazing person and he is so nice if you meet him.
Alicia Simmons-Way:she is so pretty and amazing.I love how nice she is to her fans.
My Mom:she has helped me through my whole life and I love her so much.
Christopher Gutierrez:he is so amazing and nice,he's the one that I talk to whenever I have problems
lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
January 7th, 2009 at 02:36am
Kurt Cobain: I know he's not alive anymore and even then he may not have been the best influence, but I really respect him.
He was a great writer and I respect his love for the music and the lyrics, 'cause that's what came first for him.
I know he didn't handle fame very well, but I kind of like that because it proves he was just human, whereas some celebrities act as though they're not.

Kyle Falconer: I seriously idolize this guy mainly because of his personality and the music he writes.
He seems like the kind of guy that would be fun to hang out with, and he doesn't appear to be superior over anyone.
wasted youth.
Demolition Lover
wasted youth.
January 7th, 2009 at 03:21am
Courtney Love: a powerful, strong, beautiful and talented woman. Her music has changed my life for the better and inspired me to be a better person. To be half as amazing as her would be incredible. She has gone through so much and is still here. That alone is inspiring.

Billy Corgan: he means so much to me. I don't even think I could begin to describe how much I look up to him.