Don't have an account? Create one!

Idols

AuthorMessage
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
September 26th, 2006 at 08:56pm
Davey Havok. Because he's just so... Davey. And the rest of them too. But I have to admit that it is Davey who stands out, because he's not afraid to be himself. And he's very strongly himself.
Citizens of Tomorrow
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizens of Tomorrow
September 26th, 2006 at 09:32pm
Arthur 'Ace' Enders, lyricist. lead singer, and guitarist of the early november.

He's inspired me to become a musican and writer. And The Early Novmeber is an incredible band, without his influental (sp?) writing abilities, i dont think theyd be as great as they already are. the band's from the same part of south jersey as i am [hammonton] and thats even better.
He wrote 46+ songs for the band's triple disc the mothr, the mechanic and the path. And thats real talent right there.
so pretty much, i wanna write like him, he really knows how to take simple words and give them a lot of meaning.

</3
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
September 28th, 2006 at 11:03pm
Cassie Bernall. She stood up for what she believed in (saying she believed in God) even through it cost her her life.

and Bethany Hamilton for recovering so well and keeping her Christian faith strong in her recovery. (chick who arm got bitten off by the shark)
dfhsqwregffdhdfh
Shotgun Sinner
dfhsqwregffdhdfh
September 28th, 2006 at 11:07pm
Crash.
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
Shotgun Sinner
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
September 28th, 2006 at 11:08pm
Andrew Mcmahon. He's been through alot. I admire him. Instead of giving up hes gave everything hes got to stay positive.
"I am not only confident, but i am certain i will come out of this a stronger human being witha a greater understanding of life and my place in this world" -when he was diagnosed with acute lymphatic lukemia.

Garlic Bread
Bleeding on the Floor
Garlic Bread
October 1st, 2006 at 07:14pm
My best friend Tasha. She's always been there for me. And she always know what to do in tough situations. She doesn't give a crap about what people think of her or say about her. I wish I was like her.
that drukq.
Always Born a Crime
that drukq.
October 1st, 2006 at 10:10pm
Jonathan Larson. He wrote the musical/hit movie Rent. If you've seen that movie, AND understand it, then I'm assuming that you'd know exactly why he is my idol.
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
October 2nd, 2006 at 10:55pm
well obviously besides the guys of MCR, I idolize:

Steve Irwin-Yeah he messed up big time once but he was a hero to me, he did what he loved and helped save and keep animals safe, that's what I want to do with my life.

My dad-He's always there for us, and he's had a hard life but he continues to be the rock in our family. I mean when you're sent off for adoption, you've been seperated from your siblings for about 20 years, experienced being homeless and been in the military knowing that some of your friends won't be coming back, it takes a lot to keep going and I love my dad for that.

Helen Keller-Bite me. She was an amazing woman and I've learned a lot about her from the research I've done for school. She stood up for what she believed in and now because of her lots more disabled people actually have a chance in this world.

Gerard Way-Couldn't help myself. No he hasn't 'saved my life', at least not physically so. It's hard for me to say this without breaking down, I mean my life hasn't been that bad, but I've been mocked and picked on for most of my life and that's changed me as a person. I used to be really withdrawn and didn't talk to many people and devolped a bitter sense of sarcasm in an attempt to get people to leave me alone, didn't work out so good.

The first time I listened to My Chem, it felt like for once someone actually understood me. Like I could relate to them and they could relate to me but mainly I see Gerard as an idol to me because he overcame his addictions and got clean, to me that's a hero. And honestly, when you tell your fans that practically WORSHIP you to NOT by the album but donate the money to the hurricane funds instead, that shows you have a true heart, so yeah, I do idolize My Chem. Because of them now it's easier for me to stand up for myself, I still prefer being alone but at least I'm not pushing my friends away by doing so, they have really helped me and I love all 5 of them for that.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 2nd, 2006 at 11:03pm
give amber; SPACE'':
ANDREW ROSS McMAHON.

He's a very talented musician, he fronts the two rock piano-rock bands.
Something Corporate & Jack's Mannequin.
I look up to him so much.
He's from where I live, & he's made his dream come true.
I hope to do that some day.
His lyrics practically describe me, in every way.
It's like, he thinks the same things I do.
but he can just write them down more beautifully.
Also, he suffered from cancer, & got another sickness while he had that.
But he over came them both, & just recently.
Had to take the last pill to get rid of it.
& the amazing thing is, he doesn't give up.
He just keeps on going.
Even through those hard times.
He didn't give up.
I love him so much, & look to up to him more than anyone.
Rock on Andrew McMahon.
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
October 2nd, 2006 at 11:07pm

Im ganna be your traditional fucking mcr fan.
Gerard Way.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 2nd, 2006 at 11:08pm
Jess-ay:

Im gonna be your traditional mcr fan.
Gerard Way.
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
October 2nd, 2006 at 11:09pm
Exactly.
Funshine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Funshine
November 22nd, 2006 at 09:11pm

Ashlee Simpson.
I really look up to her because she's not afraid to be who she is.
I know a lot of people lost respect for her after she lipsynced(sp) on SNL.
But I think that she is very strong to not care what people say about her after that.
I also respect her for writing her own lyrics.
She is a great singer and actress.
I only hope to be great like her one day.
Smile
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
November 22nd, 2006 at 09:17pm
FunShine:
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/sam94_2006/223.jpg

Ashlee Simpson.
I really look up to her because she's not afraid to be who she is.
I know a lot of people lost respect for her after she lipsynced(sp) on SNL.
But I think that she is very strong to not care what people say about her after that.
I also respect her for writing her own lyrics.
She is a great singer and actress.
I only hope to be great like her one day.
Smile

If she has to lip synch, what are the odds she writes her own lyrics. -__-
But I mean, an Irish jig will get you out of anything.

Aaanyways. Uh. Man, I don't think I've ever had an idol or a hero.
But, hell, there's people I look up to. Too many. Gerard, Cody, drummers from all my bands.. :]
Citizens of Tomorrow
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizens of Tomorrow
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:14pm
WHERE'S THE BEEF!?!:
Arthur 'Ace' Enders, lyricist. lead singer, and guitarist of the early november.

He's inspired me to become a musican and writer, when im older. And The Early November is an incredible band, without his influental (sp?) writing abilities, i dont think theyd be as great as they already are. the band's from the same part of south jersey as i am [hammonton, near my town] and thats even better.
He wrote 46+ songs for the band's triple disc the mother, the mechanic and the path. And thats real talent right there.
so pretty much, i wanna write like him, he really knows how to take simple words and give them a lot of meaning. I really look up to him.

</3

and since i cant edit my post:
[img=http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2333/lawlzacesc7.th.jpg]

yeah. ace and his rake.
:]]
my role model In Love
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:47pm
All of MCR, Jake Davison, Shane Told, Josh Bradford, and Billy Martin.
SIXX.
Awake and Unafraid
SIXX.
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:49pm
my idol of today: chris fucking donathon
i love him!
imnotokaaayy.
Awake and Unafraid
imnotokaaayy.
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:53am
Alicia Simmons
Alicia Simmons is a bass player and a guitar tech. She played bass for From First To Last on their Death By Dawn 2 tour. She has also worked with Avenged Sevenfold Evanescence Fall Out Boy and many more. She is also engaged to Mikey. She is my idol because she is an awesome person and has achieved her goals.

My Chemical Romance
These guys are also my idols because they saved my life and they make true music that has a meaning and not just songs that were written for the hell of it.

From First To Last
Kinda the same reason as MCR but they didnt save my life. They just make awesome music that actually means something.
Smashed Pumpkin
Salute You in Your Grave
Smashed Pumpkin
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:35am
Billy Corgan:
He had a hard childhood, but managed to make it through and become the frontman of the now broken up (soon to be reformed) Smashing Pumpkins. The Pumpkins made a huge impact on the whole alternative scene, breaking through into the mainstream and becoming successful, while also staying true to their music. As Billy was a powerful influence over the Pumpkins songs and sound, I have great respect for him for that, because he put his heart and soul into his music.

Kim Gordon:
She's the bassit for Sonic Youth, who influenced many bands, including Nirvana, which wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for them. I also look up to Kim, because she has a very different voice and conveys emotion well with it, and also because she's a powerful female figure in the rock/indie/alternative/whatever else world. Also, Sonic Youth aren't concerned with popularity or anything like that; they care about the music, and I have respect for them for that.
Nouf Skd
Demolition Lover
Nouf Skd
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:06pm
Ange De La Mort:

My Chemical Romance
These guys are also my idols because they saved my life and they make true music that has a meaning and not just songs that were written for the hell of it.