Don't have an account? Create one!

Idols

AuthorMessage
MadinaLake
Salute You in Your Grave
MadinaLake
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:23pm
Marie Curie, a female scientist who found elements which help treat cancer. She was the first female to win a Nobel Prize for her amazing work.
Annaundead;
Awake and Unafraid
Annaundead;
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:31pm
Joey Jordinson
The drummer of Lamb Of God too.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:11pm
Amy Lee Of Evanescence.
Michael Jackson.
Alicia Simmons.
MY Chemical Romance.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
November 24th, 2006 at 01:45am
Frank Iero and Ray Toro.

I started to get really bored with guitar a few years ago, then I saw them play and started practicing more and more. Now I just love it. I think they are just amazing. Everytime I hear them play Im just blown away.
There are other people in my life who have inspired me too, for different reasons of course.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 24th, 2006 at 02:29am
My Chemical Romance, Im sorry but apart from my mum and dad they really are the ones I look up to. They made me want to do something with my life.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
November 24th, 2006 at 02:43am
The first post in this thread really irritates me.

Gerard is deffinitely worthy of being an idol. He completely changed his life around and is making something meaningful to hundreds of thousands of people. He gives people hope and something to look forward to.

In which case, he is my idol. No matter how "lame" that is. "/
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 24th, 2006 at 02:44am
Yes I agree, he along with all off the other MCR guys are my idols.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 24th, 2006 at 02:03pm
Tim Burton

That man is not afraid to be creative and dark
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
November 24th, 2006 at 02:10pm
billie joe armstrong
frank iero
gerard way

because they all have on thing in mind:

CHANGING THE WORLD WITH MUSIC

i want to change the world and i wanna sing and play guitar just like them. Very Happy
Venom_Vengeance
Killjoy
Venom_Vengeance
November 24th, 2006 at 02:53pm
Kurt Cobain!
Frank Iero
Amy Lee
Gerard way!
sass attack.
Demolition Lover
sass attack.
November 25th, 2006 at 02:56am
Alicia Simmons.

shes so talented.
shes herself and no one else, and she has Mikey =D
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
November 25th, 2006 at 03:01am
a lady i knew who had so much happen to her and she was so brave.
dirty little secret
Bleeding on the Floor
dirty little secret
November 25th, 2006 at 03:03am
GothFairyGodess:
Amy Lee Of Evanescence.
MY Chemical Romance.
marla singer.
Salute You in Your Grave
marla singer.
November 25th, 2006 at 04:37am
Brody Dalle:
She has inspired me by saying a girl
can still be punk & also a hella good musician.

Ville Valo:
His lyrics are just inspiring, I find.

After The Fall:
Seeing them live really was just...wow.
It was honestly the best night of my life.
Right up there with birth, I swear.
Lust.
Jazz Hands
Lust.
November 25th, 2006 at 04:47am
Meat Loaf (Marvin Lee Aday)

He was bullied for being overweight at school and struggled to make it in the music business, but he made it eventually. H e has a lot of personality, is still overweight - yet he doesn't care much.
Another guy like that who I idolise is Jack Black. They helped me and my family feel good about ourselves and I wish I could be like them, happy, talented and not caring about my weight.
marla singer.
Salute You in Your Grave
marla singer.
November 25th, 2006 at 04:48am
Jack Black:
That guy is so hilarious, he makes me smile
even when i'm in the worst mood.
Annaundead;
Awake and Unafraid
Annaundead;
November 25th, 2006 at 04:56am
Spencer from Underoath:
His screaming is intensly amazing.
.Unseen.Sorrows.
Bleeding on the Floor
.Unseen.Sorrows.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Amy Lee.
Amazing.
Gorgeous.
Talented.
Hilarious.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
November 25th, 2006 at 03:56pm
Gerard Way.

He is fit and talented Smile
Corpse Bride;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Corpse Bride;;
December 4th, 2006 at 12:39pm
Mikey Way - Yeah I know this sounds silly but...

Well all my life I've felt really self consious about my glasses but ever since I layed eyes on him I thought "wow hes well gorgeous!" his glasses are bare mint! I've always tried to hide the fact that I wear glasses by wearing rimless ones or ones that don't stand out. Well for the first time I bought some that stand out and make a statement! To hell with it! So what if I wear glasses it shoudn't stop me form being me!

My Chemical Romance - I hate my dad. My mum and dad fight all the time and they hate each other and the only reason they've not got divorced is becuase of me and I hate it because it's my fault that they are miserable and I feel awful about it.... But the songs really help me get my anger out and the songs really speak to me. I've lost many loved ones in my life, some for the good, but most of them not for the good, and the songs make me not forget those people.

My brother - Yeah my BROTHER!

My brother is the only person who knows the real me. Of course I don't tell him things that I'd tell my best mate like who I fancy but if he wasn't there for me then I'd be a depressed, wrist-slitting mard arse. He looks after me and generally cares. If I'm going out, he always walks me to whereever I'm going if it's dark and he always cooks for me. I don't tell him often enough how special he is to me and how much I'll miss him when he joins the Royal Marines. To be hoenst i don't know how I'll be able to cope with the boredom! Me and my brother have too many private jokes to remember, to many dances and too many raps! He is my comedian and makes me piss myself! I love you Bro! x

My Grandad - Ern passed away when I was eight and he was the person who used to draw with me when I was little, he used to bath me, attempt to plait my hair, take me to the park, and despite his illness he was determined to spend his last few months with me and my brother. He was taken by cancer and I want to do all I can for cancer research. I never cried when he died. I've never cried since. I remember the last time i saw him in hospital. He looked so pale and weak. I snuggled up next to him on the bed and drew a clown running down the road with his trousers down his ankles! I was a strange child! But the memory that hurts the most was seeing him in the coffin. My mum just said "would you like to see grandad for the last time?" and I agreed. I remember playing with the goldfishes at the undertakers office. Then my mum grabbed my hand and led me in after my grandma. My grandma screamed and broke down into tears, and then I went in and saw my grandad. He looked clean and neat. He was still smiling just like he always used to. As everybody was leaving the room I slipped a picture we had drawn together before he passed away into the coffin and said goodbye. I remember thinking to myself that he loked to alive to be dead. He'll sit up and he would have been in just a deep sleep. But then I had to face fatcs that grandad was gone. I'm over it now! I loved him to bits, I still love him, but it no longer upsets me to talk or think about it anymore.