Bleeding on the Floor
Briiii.
September 27th, 2005 at 07:26pm
EXACTLY!!!!! lol
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 27th, 2005 at 07:43pm
After reading these pages and all these SICK TEENIE WORDS...my flat screen monitor is oozing blood because i just punched it REALLY HARD...if there were teenies in my school *thank the LORDY* i would scream really loud. like 75% of my school is emo or punk. They rock. If there were teenies, I'd...I'd smash them.
Briiii.
Bleeding on the Floor
Briiii.
September 27th, 2005 at 07:48pm
hahah lucky u!! 75% of my school are preps and well...posers.teenies.w/e u wanna call them. lol
Miligram Smle 13
Killjoy
Miligram Smle 13
September 27th, 2005 at 07:58pm
i hate the fact that the only reason most people like mcr right now is bc of helena..its a great song and dont think im puttin it down. but what about there old cd and all there old songs.kids act in my school like helena is their only song and it maks me mad. damn teenie boppers Twisted Evil
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
September 27th, 2005 at 08:49pm
When I first read this article, I had no idea that it would get this kind of response.
I think its kind of sad how most people just know "Helena" great song with a great story behind it (tho most don't even know that one) and I dunno. I don't hate them for bein ignorant, I just get bothered by it, but oh well, that's them. I found this band b/c of "Helena" but I took the time to listen to their other stuff and now, I wonder why the feck it took me so long to find them when I knew about them in 2002-2003...gah. I guess I was just not ready for them or something like that ya know??? Like how you can go into recovery but if you're not ready to let go of the habit, its not going to work, etc. I'm sure that made more sense in my head than how it came out
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
October 1st, 2005 at 12:05am
xXxHoNeYbLoNdExXx:
stormy:
Concert draws serious music fans and teeny-bopper alike
"I really like their songs," said Sarah Shaker, 18, who was sporting a homemade tank top that read "I *heart* Gerard Way," who is the lead singer. "And Gerard Way is hot," she adds, giggling with her friends.

...okay now i feel bad about being 18 years old. I thought when you 18, your more mature, your an adult, you don`t think like a lil 9year old in pigtales. But I guess i was wrong. If your 18 and ur listening to MCR cause gerard is "suposed" to be a hot peiece...you need to grow the fuck up.

I mean if you think he/they are hott. then thats cool. But the problem is people taking it to an extreme. It`s all they talk about and is the only reason they listen to MCR. I used to think he was a little cute, when he used to wear the heavy makeup and fake blood. But now since every whore on the planet can only say that he`s hott! To me he has become less and less attractive.

~my biggest MCR fear~

MCR will become sooooo BIG, that when they walk down the street they gonna be getting mobbed by females. They gonna need a bodyguard just to go outside and check their fucking mailbox. They gonna have so many crazed fans till there will be no more "meet & greets" before or after shows. Paparazzi`s gonna start following "gerard" since yall say he`s just soooo hot, or any other bandmember. Snapping pictures of them with family or girlfriends and the next thing you know, they will be all in US Weekly, the National Enquirer, and other shitty tabloid magazines. Espeically if one of them dates another celebrity.

^^that would really suck!!! And what sucks the most is. Even if i go to one of their meet and greets. I don`t even have the fucking courage. To go up to them cause i don`t wanna be judged as any of them teenie bitches!

MCR WAS BETTER OFF NOT BEING ON TRL!

<3

HoneyB

I know i dont want that to happen to them that it will be an f-ing mob scene everytime they step outside. or ending up in those crappy magazines...that would suck
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
October 1st, 2005 at 01:13am
I know it fucking sucks, theres all these peoples saying they want to rape them/kidnapp them kill their girlfriends, its like grow the fuck up. I am 13 but shit, I act more mature then them. Same with some of my friends who like MCR. Believe if you can, that we are not whore teenies who only like MCR because Gerard, Mikey, Frank, etc. even though I do admit Gerard ummm good looking, thats not why i like them. Their music has just helped me and my friends through alot of shit, they are very talented, I love their first album. But it pisses me the hell off, when all these fans only like the band because of the guys looks or its the new trend.
OMGz AMY!
Bleeding on the Floor
OMGz AMY!
October 1st, 2005 at 02:14am
my friend whos 10 likes mcr. shes even more mature than that. she heard there music on my xanga website and was like "whos THAT!?.. there good" and she never liked them for there looks. and shes 10. that amazes me. shes like.. the coolest 10 year old i know.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
October 2nd, 2005 at 02:26am
omfg i saw that when i went to teh concert last night!!
and then i got even madder coz there was a girl standing in teh merchandise line and she goes
"howcome they`re selling sweaters that say revenge?"
oOo that got meh sooooooooo madddddddddd.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
October 2nd, 2005 at 03:03am
WTF?!? SHe didn't know...just...that's sad. Does she not even know the freakin 2nd CD title?!? <hits her head> I mean, some stupidity is allowed, but geez, you spend the money to go to the concert adn stuff, you'd expect they'd at least know SOMETHING about the band. Oh freakin well...let them be stupid or at least, non educated on somethings, its not me, not my friends for the most part (they're at least learning)...doesn't effect me.
Salute You in Your Grave
October 2nd, 2005 at 03:38am
stormy:
WTF?!? SHe didn't know...just...that's sad. Does she not even know the freakin 2nd CD title?!? <hits her head> I mean, some stupidity is allowed, but geez, you spend the money to go to the concert adn stuff, you'd expect they'd at least know SOMETHING about the band. Oh freakin well...let them be stupid or at least, non educated on somethings, its not me, not my friends for the most part (they're at least learning)...doesn't effect me.
i know. she`s one of those kids who wanna be in some sorta 'scene' and doesnt really place. or just someone who pretends to be something they`re not. that bugs meh.
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
October 2nd, 2005 at 03:10pm
I remember these 2 girls were trying to get me
to chant "MCR" while Alkaline Trio was still playing
and I wouldn't do it. I mean come on! Show the other
bands some respect! I think I saw Adam from TBS singing
"I'm not Okay"....I'm so short I couldn't really see but I'm
sure it was him. The concert blew me away, loved Frank's pink shirt. Laughing
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
October 2nd, 2005 at 03:24pm
SLUT! you broke my tiara!:
-_- i hate idiots like that girl. hell, we all know gerard is hot. even straight guys think gerard is hot. but it's just annoying when chicks go around in a pink belly shirt with pig tails and 'cute skirt' screaming "gerard gerard like omg you are so totally hoter than i could have ever imagined *gigglegiggle*" because people are just going to laugh at you. ha, hahahaaaa. (it's okay if guys do that though :])

i agree, im straight, but i still say gerards hot, lucky basterd! Razz
Salute You in Your Grave
October 3rd, 2005 at 12:41am
i think he should be respected more than slobbered over. i think it might be getting quite old to have girls half his age throw themselves at him.
SuicidalPoet
Killjoy
SuicidalPoet
October 17th, 2005 at 05:03pm
Wow, I didn't know there were girls out there who only liked MCR because they think Gerard's hot, and only like the singles...I guess I'm lucky to not have met any (maybe because my parents don't let me go to concerts >_<Wink. I mean, I think Gerard's hot, but that's only after I found out what he looked like (I finally went and looked up pictures and videos of the band AFTER I had both albums in my possession). And I also greatly respect the other members of the band, so I don't like MCR just for Gerard.

i think he should be respected more than slobbered over. i think it might be getting quite old to have girls half his age throw themselves at him.

Amen. He's one of the best songwriters around these days. And even though I have a crush on him, mostly it's because I respect him as an artist...I mean, he draws, sings, and writes great songs...he's like my role model. What's cooler than that?
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 20th, 2005 at 07:06pm
Ugh, welcome to the story of my life o_o

It's annoying when you the girl infront of me in English starts talking about how hot she thinks Gerard's new hair cut is, and how her favorite song is 'The Ghost of You'. I seriously want to slap her. Evil or Very Mad

I mean, yes Gerard is hot. But I don't like the band because of him. Everyone seems to forget there are 4 just as important, if not more, people in the band. Jeezus, they scared me at first! But I stillt hought 'Helena' was an awesome song. Only after listening to the first and second albums did I start thinking they were hot. And now I think they're all incredibly sexy. But because of their music. I think Teeny-Bopper's should be forced to listen to the first album on repeat.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
October 21st, 2005 at 11:53pm
Talk about annoying there were these two girl in my class last year and it fuckin' pissed me off. There singing "i'm not okay" and frist they are the preppest bitches you ever what to meet and they even got the words wrong. Me and my friend just busted out laughing and there like "hey what's so funny" and all we could get out in between laughs was "fuckin please" they walked off all mad and offended.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 31st, 2005 at 07:10pm
what if u feel really sad becasue 'the ghost of you' STILL hasnt hit where u live and u must just watch it on the computer and explain to ur friends that NO THEY ARENT POP and YES they rock my socks off
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 1st, 2005 at 12:06am
MyOwnImmortality:
theres all these peoples saying they want to rape them/kidnapp them

Hey, you described me! Very Happy

o.O;; I'm 13, too.
I found out My Chemical Romance because of I'm Not Okay. So I got Three Cheers. When I listened to the whole album, I was all "Okay, I'm deciding to like this band." And so I got Bullets/Love. o.o It was so cool to see it in a store. I jumped up and down with glee. Honest.

Anyways. Teenies. I think all of the guys are fucking sick (who says 'sick' anymore?). But I don't get the point of complaining about teenies. Oh, so you *accidentally* slapped them at a concert for saying "LYK OMGZZZ GRARED PLZ DSEX ME!!1 EW. huz da guy wit da uglii hair?" or you totally snapped at someone who was like "Ew. The cover to 3 cheerz 4 sweet revng e is gross." while at a merch stand...but are you ever going to have to face them again?
Yeah, you may have....educated...them a little...but they're but one person when there are so many people who have only just heard of My Chemical Romance.
Everyone has the potential to be a 'true fan'...most people are just superficial.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
November 1st, 2005 at 12:18am
I too first hear of MCR becaues of the im not okay video. I seen it on TV at a friends house, we both just sat there and said "o fuck" at the same time and answers yes to all the little word phrases on screen. Then we got online and did alittle reserch. Bought the albums and now i'm here!!