Don't have an account? Create one!

Concert draws serious music fans n teeny-bopper alike uh oh

AuthorMessage
xx_JuicyPickle
Killjoy
xx_JuicyPickle
November 18th, 2005 at 06:21pm
Oh god, that teeny bopper, who said that about Gerard in that article, seriously needs to get wacked in the head with a water bottle or something. She didn't even bother paying attention to the rest of the band members and credit the overall band. Ugh, I hate people like that. Now that chick is probably walking around calling herself hardcore/emo. x_X
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
November 29th, 2005 at 04:16pm
As long as faux fans don't steal my ticket and/or CD at a concert, I really don't care who claims to love MCR. Going to a show is about you and the band and you enjoying their music, not who else is in the crowd. Unless those people are up in your concert space or disrupting your hearing, who cares, you're lucky enough to be there. That's just what I think.
Intoxicated
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Intoxicated
December 17th, 2005 at 12:04am
ehh stupid teenys they piss me off so much!
Hannor_
Salute You in Your Grave
Hannor_
December 17th, 2005 at 12:14am
Unknown Angel:
"I really like their songs," said Sarah Shaker, 18, who was sporting a homemade tank top that read "I *heart* Gerard Way," who is the lead singer. "And Gerard Way is hot," she adds, giggling with her friends.

Yikes, did anyone else shudder when they read that?

I still have to wait another week Confused

*shudders more*
..::JuLz::..
Killjoy
..::JuLz::..
December 17th, 2005 at 04:54am
yeh, i definatly shuddered.. they piss me off so much
count omar
Motor Baby
count omar
December 17th, 2005 at 02:30pm
ohh.. 'fine, i'm okay then'.. i totally know what you are saying.. that is so how i feel.. if i try to explain how i feel about it, it just sounds stupid and ironic because i end up sounding like the people that i am complaining about, even though i'm not like them....if you get my drift ..lol

about the whole 'emo' thing.. god.. i don't even know what the hell 'emo' is anymore.. alot of people think it stands for 'emotional' but i have been told it doesn't really... i am not sure if this is true, so if my knowledge is completely a pile of shit don't blame me cause this is just what i percieve it to be after people ragging on at me about how mcr are not emo and people don't understand what the real emo is anymore....well if i am correct it actually stands for 'hardcore emotive'.. there is a pile of emo bands but i really couldn't remember them to string them off to all of you. people think that emo now is whiney boys who hate teir lives and wear black make up and slit their wrists and hate their parents
if you percieve emo to be like this.. believe me i am not saying you are ignorant for it because frankly that is what i thought it to be until just a while ago.. i'm sure there are people on here who know alot more than me about the whole emo scene thing but i just thought i'd give my veiw on it

(ps, like i said, what i write could likely be a load of crap so if i am wrong just please don't jump down my throat cause ppl have argued with me too much on different boards over me just giving my personal opinion or belief about something)
xox

^^^^ Ok i really agree with you i think u made a great point
count omar
Motor Baby
count omar
December 17th, 2005 at 02:31pm
sorry i dont know how to quote (mrs halloweeen) lol
Ta Mere
Shotgun Sinner
Ta Mere
December 17th, 2005 at 02:53pm
ok one thing tho... wen u guys label people as teenies and w/e ur kinda acting like them. labels are stupid. people at my school call me a poser and w/e cuz i like my chemical romance even tho im like a nerd that never gets in trouble. you would prolly consider me a teenie. however i have liked my chemical romance since the first time i heard them, before i evr saw them an i like every single one fo their songs.

my feeling is..
don't label nething. the whole emo label thing? don't even bother with it.
count omar
Motor Baby
count omar
December 17th, 2005 at 02:57pm
well said Clap
Ta Mere
Shotgun Sinner
Ta Mere
December 17th, 2005 at 02:58pm
thank you
count omar
Motor Baby
count omar
December 17th, 2005 at 03:03pm
your welcome i feel the same way
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
December 24th, 2005 at 01:06am
Unknown Angel:
"I really like their songs," said Sarah Shaker, 18, who was sporting a homemade tank top that read "I *heart* Gerard Way," who is the lead singer. "And Gerard Way is hot," she adds, giggling with her friends.

Yikes, did anyone else shudder when they read that?

Like crazy... blergh...
operator sex.
Fabulous Killjoy
operator sex.
February 21st, 2006 at 07:16pm
i noticed all of the teenies at the concert when i went
most of the population was them
stupid teenies
taking over the world
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 21st, 2006 at 11:55pm
all we can hope is that as they age, they grow out of it.
unleash.the.bats.x
Motor Baby
unleash.the.bats.x
February 22nd, 2006 at 09:30pm
well, i do like this topic, allthough most people took me as a 'teenie' because i was twelve.(Thirteen now) Allthough, i do look quite a bit older, some people can still tell. So I have to disagree and say that not all younger people are crazy teeny-boppers but a lot are,a nd that is the sad truth about my age.

The thing is, I've been a fan since there first album. I didn't even know what they looked like, except the pictures on the 'song/thank you' pages. I would never support a homemade teeshirt saying that, and I would never tell an interveiwer that. yes, I think they are attrcative now, but it's the talent and music taht matters, which is why I listen to them.
Wink

[/mindless rambling]
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 22nd, 2006 at 09:42pm
I made a shirt that said "I Wanna Rape Gerard Way" and wore it to the concert. It was a joke, but I regret it now because I probably looked incredibly teenie. I don't actually want to rape him. Next time I see them I'll probably wear one that says like "MCR=LIFE" or something.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 23rd, 2006 at 12:44am
I've thought of doing a DIY tee, but I don't wnat it to be like just pictures of them or something like that. I look online and on myspace at times and they have some feckin awesome DIY shirts...
And I found my iron on transfer pages today too, sooo if I ever settle on an idea, I can make one.
I find it so much easier to design tattoos tho than tshirts.
Heck, I design furniture and rooms better than shirts.
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
February 27th, 2006 at 01:50am
tennie *shots*
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 28th, 2006 at 06:55pm
like i have said before.
i support people in the Fight Against Teenies.
the FAT, if you will.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 28th, 2006 at 08:10pm
^LMFAO.
The FAT.
OhGod.
That's great.