Don't have an account? Create one!

2007 My Chem Aussie tour.

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 06:55am
It was towards the end. I forget which one. I haven't written my review yet. I always listen to the albums when I write it up cause it brings back memories. So if I remember I'll post. I'm thinking Teenagers, but I'm not sure.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 2nd, 2007 at 06:55am
xRhiannonx:
It was towards the end. I forget which one. I haven't written my review yet. I always listen to the albums when I write it up cause it brings back memories. So if I remember I'll post. I'm thinking Teenagers, but I'm not sure.

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 07:13am
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
December 2nd, 2007 at 07:42am
duude, did they like, not wash between shows? coz they are wearing the exact same thing as brisbane hahaha
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 07:57am
ahahah! i think Gee's wardrobe for the Australian/NZ tour would be exciting- 5 black shirts, 5 black vests & 5 black pairs of jeans. ^ or maybe you're right!

as for Mikey, I don't think he would have 5 of the same shirt dress thing, so that's a worry.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 07:58am
Bands on tour pretty much wear the same clothes every night. As in, the very same shirt, same pants etc, not just the same style. That's why bands go on so much about how much the tour bus stinks and so on. There's no time for washing on tour.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:01am
^ oh that is disgusting! when Gerard came & stood in front of me for the very last time, he lifted his arms & I looked- omg his shirt looked so wet it was like PVC.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:10am
and this is why Fabreeze was invented .. and gas masks
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:14am
Lawl. Exactly. The gas mask Mother War wears wasn't born of MCR's artistic creativity - it's a tour survival technique.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:16am
^ LMAO...good one Mr. Green
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:22am
Wow i had such a awesome time in Sydney.
Once we got there we broke down 100metres from the Gosford exit and waited like 4-5 hrs for another car. gah boring.
Friday night OMG! i was actually in the mosh about and it was awesome. but i moved back a metre after like 5 songs and had the most perfect view. but i was right next to the 'circle of death' ..
This poor girl i was talking to while waiting for MCR lost her phone. that would suck.. anyways i had the best night and seeing Frank finally was AMAZING. he looked so hot. they all did.
just a note subway at 3.30am before bed is NOT a good idea. we did that last night cause we stayed at star city with a 24hr subway and we were drunk and went subway sweeeeet! but no.
BEST 4 DAYS AWAY.
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:27am
at the melbourne concert when they played cemetary drive and Desert Song so many people had blank looks on their faces.....i guess they all got into mcr once the black parade was released......posers
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:30am
^ I noticed that. Even thought who knew the Revenge stuff were like 'wtf?' I had a few people give me the 'how does she know this song?' look when I was screaming lyrics. I guess they're not into b-sides.

^^ One up on the phone thing - imagine losing a $25,000 hearing aid like my friend did at TOC.
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:33am
i was right next to the main girl throwing all that candy at Gee.....she really pisssed me off...cause all she would do is throw stuff at him....then flip him the bird and shit out MCR suck as loud as she could.....GOD SHE WAS ANNOYING
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:45am
^^ One up on the phone thing - imagine losing a $25,000 hearing aid like my friend did at TOC.

That fucking heartbreaking.
I've been lucky not to have lost anything YET.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:49am
xRhiannonx:
Holy shit, was that insured or something?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:54am
^ Nope. He ended up finding the hearing aid. Only after having a panic attack and being carried to an ambulance, pretty much cause it wasn't something he could afford to replace. He lost it when wiL stepped on his head, so he missed out on seeing The Used as well, aka the band he went for. It was pretty smashed up. But somehow the $25K part survived. So it was just a few thousand dollars worth of parts that he had to replace, most of which he had spares for.

I just remembered, the 'tribute' the lead singer from Circa Survive did to Evel Knievel. His motorbike noise sounded more like he was blowing raspberries. Tool. His dancing was making me giggle. I spent most of their set imitating his dancing. I found it funny at the end when he goes 'thanks for paying attention to us.' I kinda wasn't. I was staring at the ceiling.
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:15am
xRhiannonx:
^ Nope. He ended up finding the hearing aid. Only after having a panic attack and being carried to an ambulance, pretty much cause it wasn't something he could afford to replace. He lost it when wiL stepped on his head, so he missed out on seeing The Used as well, aka the band he went for. It was pretty smashed up. But somehow the $25K part survived. So it was just a few thousand dollars worth of parts that he had to replace, most of which he had spares for.

Wow that is so lucky.
I wish it was friday again.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:18am
oh shite that hearing aid is expensive!
really, I couldn't see ppl around me when he sang desert song...but poor things, they thought they were true blue MCR fans & discovered they played songs they didn't know. Wink

what was the point of going to MCR for that girl? to insult the band? stupid.

^ oh gees i know, how lame was the Circa Survive frontman? ughhh 'thanks for paying attention'. He probably realised since the Brisbane show that ppl didn't like them. I wonder how many ppl turned up to their side show in Sydney. I wanted to close my eyes through their whole set but i didn't incase security thought I fainted & would pull me out.
wasted youth.
Demolition Lover
wasted youth.
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:47am
At the Melbourne show when the Circia Survive frontman was talking about how he was going to 'shit his pants because of all the steak' or something, that grossed me out.

I was sitting down at the back during their performance, there were three people who were laughing at them saying, 'Oh god, get them off!' I thought it was pretty funny.

Did anyone catch Batman? I think it was during TGP he walked passed me and goes, 'DUN DUN DUNNNN!'