Don't have an account? Create one!

2007 My Chem Aussie tour.

AuthorMessage
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:59am
i seriously almost fell asleep during Circa Survive. i was really tired and they were so fucking boring.

when Desert Song started playing this chick next to me goes to her friend "what song is this? i think its Romance...not wait maybe its Interlude...?" and im like "its Desert Song! (rolls eyes)" and she just gave me this blank look like "WTF?".
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:00am
^^ I forgot about that! Oh gosh, TMI. Big time. I didn't see Batman, though.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who hated them.

^ That reminds me, outside when I was lining up there was this teeny who was annoying the shit out of me. Then she goes "They better play Bullets. I'll kill someone if the don't." Which was funny, cause she looked like couldn't even snap a twig. I considered breaking her heart and telling her they weren't playing Bullets. But I thought it would be more torture if she spent the whole show hoping for it only to be disappointed,
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:03am
Circa Suvive were crap....i dont know why people waited for so long to get a good view in the pit.....i entered the pit 2 mins before MCR played and was at the front by Dead!....it would have been quicker but the floor was so bloody wet
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:17am
The getwaway plan rocked, They're one of my favourite bands now
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:34am

^Agreed. They are AMAZING.

And lmfao, how funny was it when the Circa Survive dude was like "thanks for paying attention"
I was like hahahahaha nobody likes you.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:02am
Haha his dancing...barefoot and eyes closed like some sort of contemporary dance.

In Desert Song's intro, everyone was sort of mumbling and I was like 'DESERT SONG. DESERT SONG!' And everyone around me was like, 'WTF?'
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:08am
my friend thought Circa Survive was gonna get off after their 2nd last song and cheered so loud because she thought it was the end of the terrible music & everyone stared at her. What is wrong with Gerard's taste- he said he like CS "cuz the guy has a voice as high as hell".

my quotes of the night:
"Mom, *sob* I don't wanna go to schoooool!" - Gerard
"You're not at school, so you can do whatever you want!" - TGP frontman.
not that I'm anti-schooling. The ridiculousness of the TGP quote just cracked me up. And Gerard won my heart 10 times more.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:18am
Ahhh remember when the Circa Survive singer told us to cheer for TGP and it was so loud? And their set sucked.
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:18am
My Sharona.:
Haha his dancing...barefoot and eyes closed like some sort of contemporary dance.

In Desert Song's intro, everyone was sort of mumbling and I was like 'DESERT SONG. DESERT SONG!' And everyone around me was like, 'WTF?'

yeh so many people had no idea what song they were doing when Desert Song started.....same with Cemetary Drive.....obviously the have only heard the released songs and TBP....just imagine them if they played anything from Bullets lol....that would be funny to see so many peoples blank faces
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:23am
they really shouldve played some bullets i think it wouldve been amazing.
and desert song was just uhm words cant describe how much i loved that song i wsa listening to them again today and i almost started crying really.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:25am
I think it was absolutely beautiful. I thought it was the last song, because he said goodbye, and then FLW came on and I was like =DDD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:41am
Funny, I thought Mr. Circa Survive's dancing was more like some tribal dance gone wrong. Complete with Outkast Hey Ya-esque spirit fingers.

It kinda of annoyed me how when he said goodnight after Cancer the pianist didn't stop. It's hardly an encore if the crowd doesn't get a chance to shout for it. It's just an interlude.
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 2nd, 2007 at 12:33pm
i almost started crying when Desert Song started as well.....Ray was amazing with the acoustic....i was singing really loud and got some weird looks lol
Kimberley.
Really Not Okay
Kimberley.
December 2nd, 2007 at 12:34pm
i'm so glad i'm not the only one who thought circa survive were boring. his dancing was hilarious, it was the only thing that got me through their set. MCR were amazing as usual. i was so psyched to finally see frank. One of the highlight's of my night was somehow getting caught in the 'circle of death' and being trampled within an inch of my life. I still can't walk properly. the only downer for me is that my car engine blew up on the way down to sydney after just getting my a/c fixed last week. so now i am officially destitute
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
December 2nd, 2007 at 12:53pm
My Sharona.:
xRhiannonx:
It was towards the end. I forget which one. I haven't written my review yet. I always listen to the albums when I write it up cause it brings back memories. So if I remember I'll post. I'm thinking Teenagers, but I'm not sure.

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.

I'm almost definite it was teenagers. Smile
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 01:08pm
I figure it is, cause I remember him doing it to a line I tend to mime the gun thing to which made me laugh. It was to a fast song and one about 4-5 songs before the encore. Teenagers is the only one that seems to fit in my mind. He spat upwards right after he did it, too. I dunno if that was the time it got you, Ellie.
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
December 2nd, 2007 at 02:16pm
CIRCA SURVIVE killed it. My friend was at the verge of fainting cause they were soooo damn boring. I was dying LOL!

And I was right infront of Frank and he WINKED at us. He seemed so cocky yet so nice.

AND OMG my friends Nadia & Kayjay were waiting at door8 during MCR's rehearsal. And the security left the door open. SO THEY WALKED IN! and they saw MCR playing and they band stopped and looked at them. Nadia screamed HEY MCR! and Gerard replied with
"Hey kids, how you doing?" but then a security guard came up behind them, told them off and threatened too kick them out.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:32pm
i loved when circa survive were like 'thanks everyone for being so nice' i was like. psh we hate you. bye now.
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:52pm
its like 10 hours or something till the adelaide concert =]
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:58pm
Hayley Williams:
AND OMG my friends Nadia & Kayjay were waiting at door8 during MCR's rehearsal. And the security left the door open. SO THEY WALKED IN! and they saw MCR playing and they band stopped and looked at them. Nadia screamed HEY MCR! and Gerard replied with
"Hey kids, how you doing?" but then a security guard came up behind them, told them off and threatened too kick them out.

woah!!! Gerard talked to your friends! i wish we had securities as bad as that.

gees, you must've panicked when your car broke down on the way...I couldn't let anything go wrong during my day or else I would've broken down.

I like hearing all those spoilers on Circa Survive. Because they deserve it. And there are so many other bands that deserve to be MCR's support. What was MCR thinking when they picked them...maybe it was their evil plan to bring them along, let them realise how much people dislike them and in the end, destroy the band from the lack of record sales or whatever.