Don't have an account? Create one!

Australia

AuthorMessage
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 20th, 2007 at 08:19am

Buy a ticket if you want to go?

Anyway, I was thinking, we should have like a list of who is going to what show, because as it is it's pretty much impossible to figure it out (it's just really messy, and I for one cannot be bothered going through 10 or more pages to figure it out).

So, if you are going to any of the shows on this tour, PM me with whatever one(s) you are going to, and I'll make a list, and I'll post it in this thread, and the one in the Aus/NZ forum.
I just think that this way, it will be a lot easier for everybody =]
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
July 20th, 2007 at 08:24am
^^ OF COARSE I WANT TO GO!
its just i might have to sell it later becuase i dont know if i can make it
Sad
i dunno to buy it or not
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 20th, 2007 at 08:48am
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
July 20th, 2007 at 09:57am

IM GOING ASHA! =D

132! In Love
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 20th, 2007 at 11:07am

You're already on the list XD
Shannon told me you were going =]
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
July 20th, 2007 at 12:22pm
so do you think the whole bands coming this time?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 20th, 2007 at 12:53pm

Yes
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
July 20th, 2007 at 01:07pm
BERTS MCWHORE:
so do you think the whole bands coming this time?
Yep.
Gerard said Mikey will definately be back in time for Australia.

Unless one of them get's heaps sick.
Tee.
Killjoy
Tee.
July 20th, 2007 at 01:08pm
Im so excited im going to the brisbane show. YAY...party time! Dance
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
July 20th, 2007 at 01:34pm

132 for sydney!!!!
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
July 20th, 2007 at 02:42pm
sexy time
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
July 21st, 2007 at 03:42pm
AHHH yay sydney on the 30th IM SO EXCITED im going with 5 other friends and we are going to go mcr crazy!!! does anyone know how long they will actually be in sydney for though and if they will be doing any signings? i would really love to know and also any tips for how to actually meet them at the concert? cya..sass
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
July 29th, 2007 at 12:08pm

Aw.
Its taking to long.
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
July 30th, 2007 at 10:47am
we need to talk about any signings that are going on!!!!! please tell me if anyone finds out about one cause im pretty dam desperate
cya...sass
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 1st, 2007 at 12:46pm
For the Sydney Concert!!! evryone has top work with me here!!

#1. No squishing me and my friends or anybody, lets have a fun concert cause i know that you just want to have fun like every one else there and imagine if you got pushed down and couldn't get up!
#2 I need to know who else will be trying to meet them afterwoods and how you are planning on doing it!
#3 We need to make it the best concert in the world for them!! dont scream out i love you so many times that gerard just starts to get annoyed but scream out stuff they will love, make them remember us and want to come back. most of us need them and we have to have the best night of their and our lives!!

please reply cause i do fell like no one is really caring at the moment and i did think that this would be the one place i could get hyped up about it for people to reply. cya...sass
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
August 1st, 2007 at 12:52pm
Not everyone is going to co-operate with #1. It is a concert, people want to get as close to the fron as they can. Plus when someone is pushed to the ground, people will always help you back up.

For #2 I will just be walking out of the venue after the concert, and making my way to the back entrance, or where ever.

#3. Most of the people there (mostly the teenies) will be screaming it out. And there is no way to stop it.
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 1st, 2007 at 01:08pm
hmmm hehe yeh i no none of that would ever actually go to plan but let us at least try cause yeh.

BACK ENTRACE ok done doesnt sound that hard.. i heard we might be waiting for a while but i guess it is just at the entertainment center so prove me wrong if you want. i dont care either.
Im planning on getting there early to buy merch and well i was told to see if i could find where the limo/tourbusses/whatever they travvel in would be before hand aswell just incase youmiss them at the back door.

cya...sass
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:10am
gerardsonly1:
For the Sydney Concert!!! evryone has top work with me here!!

#1. No squishing me and my friends or anybody, lets have a fun concert cause i know that you just want to have fun like every one else there and imagine if you got pushed down and couldn't get up!
#2 I need to know who else will be trying to meet them afterwoods and how you are planning on doing it!
#3 We need to make it the best concert in the world for them!! dont scream out i love you so many times that gerard just starts to get annoyed but scream out stuff they will love, make them remember us and want to come back. most of us need them and we have to have the best night of their and our lives!!

please reply cause i do fell like no one is really caring at the moment and i did think that this would be the one place i could get hyped up about it for people to reply. cya...sass

seeing as its all the teenies who aren't on this site who will be there
i don't think you should hope for too much Razz

also mcr has to be the most squishy mosh ive ever been to
ever
not the best
but the more suffocating
no wonder the people dropped like flies

YAY CONCERT SOON [sort of ;p]
WHO WANTS TO MEET?
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:59am
118 DAYS FOR SYDNEY!

It would be pretty interesting meeting people from INO there.
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 3rd, 2007 at 01:11pm
yeh i agree but not very easy
i think that most of us ino people will probably be at the backdoor after, just ask around grab a note pad and jot down names when we meet each other. cya...sass