Don't have an account? Create one!

Australia

AuthorMessage
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 3rd, 2007 at 01:24pm
VERY GOOD NEWS FOR US!!!

If you in Sydney, NSW then we have some very high hopes for a signing even privet peformance/ interveiw.
I happen to be really good friends with the advertising manager at Wharringa Mall, Which is in Brookvale, round the northen beaches.
She does happen to organise the peformers that come to the shop and YES she does no about My Chemical Romance, which is a good start i belive.
I have asked her to see if she can organise my chem to come there for a privet peformance/signing/interveiw or what ever they can do and she is going try as hard as she can too!!! Smile
let us hope and pray that she can.
and no its not a joke either.
you could probably tell that im quite desperate and well yes im doing anything i can.

cya...sass Smile
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
August 12th, 2007 at 09:55am

109 days for Sydney

In Love
I cannot wait.

^ And about the chances of a signing -
JASHDFILUGFZuhd;ozih;ioAHURGIQWUGHW;RGTIBWTRHCrying or Very sad
I don't even know how to describe the feeling I got in my tummy when I read that.
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
August 12th, 2007 at 02:13pm
signing at the mall?
seriously?
that would be mad
also crazy
so many ppl
lol
Very HappyD
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 15th, 2007 at 11:11am
YAYYAYA Replys!!!! i no but im not going to keep my hopes up
too much cause she only said she would try and i dont even
know if they will have time while they are here!! BUT ANYWAY
ill still be excited just for the fun of it!!! cya at the concert!!
will either of you be going to the paramore concert??
its gonna be well bad hehe
cya...sass
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
August 16th, 2007 at 06:29am
yay for brisbane show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's gonna be the best one yet
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
August 18th, 2007 at 03:34am
Yay, i'm so excited for the brissie show!! I had to go to school the day tix were on sale so my mum brought seat tix...i was kinda disappointed cos i really wanted to go mosh...oh well, we are still in the front row in one of the sections so it's not all bad!!!
BON
Killjoy
BON
August 22nd, 2007 at 03:55am
OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE ABSOLUTLY COMING TO THE BEST GOD D AMN COUNTRRY IN THE WORLD-NEW-ZEALANDSmile DECEMBER THE 6TH A MONTH B4 I TURN 24 AND IM GOING BY MYSELF LOL..........I MISSED EM AT THE BIG DAY OUT SO THERE AINT NO WAY I;LL BE MISSING EM AGAIN...........
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 22nd, 2007 at 10:56am
UM dude your in the australia thred not new zealand, sorry, im still excited for you though. and pity your going by yourself cause my chem shouldbe enjoyed by your friends too i recon. cya....sass
Moon man
Killjoy
Moon man
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:22pm
I am going to the Sydney show.
I can't wait.
Should be good.
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
August 24th, 2007 at 02:50am
Sad
i run out of the tickets in melbourne...im from indonesia and i'm ready to fly to melbourne and still cant get the ticket.....the only ticket left is kinda too far away form the bands.
*desperate*
Fallout Vapours
Killjoy
Fallout Vapours
August 26th, 2007 at 02:23pm
HEY anyone going to the adelaide show on december 3rd? if u are and you have a myspace...add www.myspace.com/mcr_dec3
CHEERS!
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 28th, 2007 at 10:11am
facobasten1984:
Sad
i run out of the tickets in melbourne...im from indonesia and i'm ready to fly to melbourne and still cant get the ticket.....the only ticket left is kinda too far away form the bands.
*desperate*
dude ther are actually tickets left for melbourne concert and i think that if your that desperate for good seats then just fly somwhere else cause they are doing 4 concerts in aus so there are lots of choices - i know brissy still had most pit ones but they are at the back so yeh.. cya...sass
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
August 28th, 2007 at 10:50am
gerardsonly1:
VERY GOOD NEWS FOR US!!!

If you in Sydney, NSW then we have some very high hopes for a signing even privet peformance/ interveiw.
I happen to be really good friends with the advertising manager at Wharringa Mall, Which is in Brookvale, round the northen beaches.
She does happen to organise the peformers that come to the shop and YES she does no about My Chemical Romance, which is a good start i belive.
I have asked her to see if she can organise my chem to come there for a privet peformance/signing/interveiw or what ever they can do and she is going try as hard as she can too!!! Smile
let us hope and pray that she can.
and no its not a joke either.
you could probably tell that im quite desperate and well yes im doing anything i can.

cya...sass Smile

Fark!!! I think that'd be awesome... of course though, if it doesn't happen, i wont be too disappointed... the concert on the 30th will be ace!
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
August 28th, 2007 at 01:16pm
OGAWD.
I can't wait until Nov 3o! I saw them at BDO earlier but Frankie was sick then so i kinda didn't get the full MCR experience. Plus last time Gerard said something dirty and i missed it. >_< But i really can't wait to see them again. Oh and for people seeing them for the first time, you'll love every minute of it, i guarantee!

Anyone else hoping for some Frerard action? ;D
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
September 1st, 2007 at 03:29am
Loserface.:
OGAWD.
I can't wait until Nov 3o! I saw them at BDO earlier but Frankie was sick then so i kinda didn't get the full MCR experience. Plus last time Gerard said something dirty and i missed it. >_< But i really can't wait to see them again. Oh and for people seeing them for the first time, you'll love every minute of it, i guarantee!

Anyone else hoping for some Frerard action? ;D

Yeah, it was a shame Frank wasn't there last time...

I saw their performance from the BDO on channel V - someone threw a thong (flip flop thong, not a g-string thong) at gerard's head!
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
September 1st, 2007 at 08:51am
Lightning Zap:
Yeah, it was a shame Frank wasn't there last time...

I saw their performance from the BDO on channel V - someone threw a thong (flip flop thong, not a g-string thong) at gerard's head!

I saw that! He narrowly dodged it and made the weirdest face. Poor kid. He was lucky to dodge it though. That was the very thong that hit me in the head. >_>
I've convinced myself that he looked at me when i was on my dad's shoulders. I watched it on TV and my head and his head are in the same camera shot! Best. Moment. Evar. :D
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
September 1st, 2007 at 02:34pm
I really want to meet MCR after my gig in Melbourne.
but i have a feeling that, because its at Rod Laver Arena, every act that usually plays at Rod Laver, leave straight after the show using this highly secured underground carpark like thing, that only VIP's & Security can access.

which really sucks >__<

and this is my first MCR concert, and i'm sort of feeling scared.
i'm scared of getting hurt in the mosh and it ruining the show for me x_x
& i need to take my phone,digi camera, money, water, and other things, but there is no WAY its going to all fit in my pockets. argh and i don't want to take a bag.
and i'm also afraid of my phone breaking in the mosh (yeah gay i know, but still it's like brand new) but i really need to take it, otherwise there is NO way i'll find my way out alone if i get lost.

HELP ME PEOPLE >__<!
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
September 2nd, 2007 at 12:24am
^^^ Read the mosh pit survival guide - it's really good.

don't be scared, just try and find someone bigger in the pit and stay near them so they can get you outta trouble.
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
September 2nd, 2007 at 12:25am
facobasten1984:
Sad
*desperate*

you tried the sydney show's tickets? i dunno what's left of them, but it's worth a try...
www.ticketmaster.com.au
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
September 2nd, 2007 at 12:39pm

SYDNEY SHOW!
AAAH.

Crying or Very sad In Love Crying or Very sad In Love