Don't have an account? Create one!

Australia

AuthorMessage
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:47am
i love too far away anyways if they only went to auckland. but whatever, i'm used to that.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 28th, 2005 at 06:42am
i stay positive but...im positive that they arn't coming to nz...Razz im so lost...its really not funny....i would go 2 aussie but....i dont have the funds....if they onli came to big day out my problems would be solved
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
October 28th, 2005 at 06:47am
Knitted.monkey.sock:
i stay positive but...im positive that they arn't coming to nz...Razz im so lost...its really not funny....i would go 2 aussie but....i dont have the funds....if they onli came to big day out my problems would be solved

There's a competition the Edge radio station in NZ are running, to win concert and plane tickets to see them over here. You should enter *nods*
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 28th, 2005 at 06:54am
oh but i already have Smile and so has my friend...but it would be SO much cooler if they came HERE...dont you feel my drift?
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
October 29th, 2005 at 05:08pm
i tried to be perfect.:
_cemetery_drive_:
yes i cant wait. its gonna b the best concert eva
i love your ava.

I love the font in your avatar. Is...is it Ransom? I've been looking for a good Sex Pistols font and haven't tried Ransom. I'll try Ransom.

Knitted.monkey.sock:
oh but i already have Smile and so has my friend...but it would be SO much cooler if they came HERE...dont you feel my drift?

Best of luck!

And yeah, I'm going to the Melbourne show. So. If any hot boys kiss, think of me. Cos. Nothing.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 29th, 2005 at 05:21pm
cos ...nothing???
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
October 30th, 2005 at 05:05am
I have my reasons.

OmfgGerardandFrankaresooogonnakiss. And then they'll have sex with me. But they won't go to jail.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
November 5th, 2005 at 11:26am
Knitted.monkey.sock:
cos ...nothing???

I'm sure she means nothing Very Happy She's crazy. Ignore her. She scares me.
I'm so dirty babe
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm so dirty babe
November 14th, 2005 at 12:56am
Two Shots:
Knitted.monkey.sock:
cos ...nothing???

I'm sure she means nothing Very Happy She's crazy. Ignore her. She scares me.

lol your funny
my_satanic_romance
Killjoy
my_satanic_romance
November 17th, 2005 at 11:52pm
THEY ARE DOING SIDE SHOWS IN MELB SYD AND BRIS!!! FREAK OUT! i just made a new topic that has the tour dates and booking info so FREAK OUT! i know i am....

clickies heresies for datesies
http://www.imnotokay.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=3394[/url]
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 18th, 2005 at 01:54am
"Old news."

If you were a true MCR fan, you should have known sooner. And would have told the whole world sooner.
Check that, true AUSTRALIAN MCR fan.
la vie boheme
Salute You in Your Grave
la vie boheme
December 14th, 2005 at 08:27pm
My brothers are in Oz now Sad They saw the first show last night and are goin to the side show AND the Melbourne one - is extra sad- I'll get some pictures of them
I'm so dirty babe
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm so dirty babe
December 15th, 2005 at 02:48am
I saw them and they were great but MCR only played 7 songs and they were all new songs as well they were good but it would have been better if they played more and some older songs
through_the_down
Killjoy
through_the_down
December 15th, 2005 at 06:06am
i get to go tomorrow night at the HiFi and and also to Green Day. I'm soo excited for tomorrow night because The Hot Lies are the support acts and they are one of my favourite bands along with MCR. it's gunna be so awesome. i cant wait
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
December 15th, 2005 at 06:19am
through_the_down:
i get to go tomorrow night at the HiFi and and also to Green Day. I'm soo excited for tomorrow night because The Hot Lies are the support acts and they are one of my favourite bands along with MCR. it's gunna be so awesome. i cant wait

I'm going, too!

If I see you (not that I know what you look like), I'll probably think you're a wannabe loser! I'm a loser! Very Happy
through_the_down
Killjoy
through_the_down
December 15th, 2005 at 06:41am
.Beh:
through_the_down:

I'm going, too!

If I see you (not that I know what you look like), I'll probably think you're a wannabe loser! I'm a loser! Very Happy

aha yeh so am i. I will probably think the same about you along with the rest of the people there. It's okay. We can all be losers together.
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
December 15th, 2005 at 06:49am
through_the_down:
.Beh:
through_the_down:

I'm going, too!

aha yeh so am i. I will probably think the same about you along with the rest of the people there. It's okay. We can all be losers together.

And yet not know who we are. Hmm.

Me: Asian 13 year old faking to be 14, wearing Sid Vicious tee, pants with Misfits patch, orange Chuck's and wannabe emo hair.
through_the_down
Killjoy
through_the_down
December 15th, 2005 at 07:07am
.Beh:
through_the_down:
.Beh:
through_the_down:

I'm going, too!

And yet not know who we are. Hmm.

Me: Asian 13 year old faking to be 14, wearing Sid Vicious tee, pants with Misfits patch, orange Chuck's and wannabe emo hair.

me: blonde with black chunks, 17 wearing ...umm actually not too sure yet, must go and figure that out
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
December 15th, 2005 at 11:07am
am seeing them on Monday Very Happy

The Hot Lies are opening up for them Cool
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
December 15th, 2005 at 10:56pm
question_everything:
am seeing them on Monday Very Happy

The Hot Lies are opening up for them Cool

...Am I the only person who doesn't know the Hot Lies?