Don't have an account? Create one!

The Black Parade!

AuthorMessage
Sadie Marie
Salute You in Your Grave
Sadie Marie
January 18th, 2007 at 01:30pm
i dont know i far i would go as to say that it's overrated, but the teenies are very annoying, who cares if you wanna sleep with gerard? You gotta love mcr for the music!
-- Blood is my happy song!! :Laughing
------ Favouritist tbp song::::: I Don't Love You... <3
love it to the end of my life.....
i know, tbp fans have't lived until they have heard bullets & tc4sr......! who agrees?
thankiesxx
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 18th, 2007 at 09:24pm
yeah i agree with you!!!and yes teenies get very very annoying there is a teenie at my school and when me and friend were eating luch she comes up to us and says are you guys into mcr.the teenie also said they are like so hot.(i was like omg i dont wanna talk to this girl make her go away)she said this to us cause we wear black and eye make up.i was like do i know you??!! and then she left.it was the most awkwardest thing.
Cap'n Scumbag.
Shotgun Sinner
Cap'n Scumbag.
January 19th, 2007 at 12:24am

at school i usually parade around in the morning singing Blood
most of my friends join me.
bahaha
pulling out all the stops
withthe little kicks here and there too.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 19th, 2007 at 04:49am
^ lol
niiice

and yes, TEENIES ARE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they scared the shit out of me, mostly know just one song and they like MCR for their looks.
djfhdjfbhdgcygfrygrhfgdhfghdfgdhfg!
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
Fabulous Killjoy
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
January 20th, 2007 at 02:10am
I'm gonna do a full review Wink why not Im bored haha

1. The End
Too short...Good Introduction to the album though...

Dead
This has an AWESOME solo, but I don't like how the lyrics repeat Rolling Eyes Im fussy I know...

This is How I Disappear
This is the first song that made an impact on me...still one of my favorites and I cant find the TAB cuz I wanna learn 2 play it...awesome song...

Sharpest Lives
Took a while to get used to...but its unique to any other MCR song and I lurrve it

Welcome to the Black Parade
oh god....I hate it

I Don't Love You
Its alrite...not the best...nor the most original

House of Wolves
ARGH! I love this song...its so angry yet...not...if you no what I mean Rolling Eyes cuz I dont haha Ha Ha Naughty

Cancer
Touching...though I think its a very mediocre song...not lyrically but ya know..musically

Mama
Best song on the album hands down

Sleep
This is good...Thats all I can think of to say haha :O

Teenagers
Catchy as hell...I lurve it haha

Disenchanted
Good, another *kinda* catchy one...

Famous Last Words
TOO catchy...everyone likes it and its not that great

Blood
my NANA likes it lmfao

All in all...3 cheers pwns this album, still very good
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 20th, 2007 at 10:39pm
my favorite songs TODAY are: dead!, then end, and the sharpest lives.
blood iss my all time favorite though. haha.
love the whole album though.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
January 21st, 2007 at 05:45am
Ooh. When the album barely came out, I remember I used to HATE WTTBP. But now, it's different. It's like, I have respect for it. I don't know. Maybe it's because I haven't listened to that thing for over a month...literally.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 21st, 2007 at 09:21am
I like WTTBP but sometimes I feel like skipping it because it annoys me. It all depends on my mood. If I'm in a screamy mood I listen to screamy stuff like the songs on Revenge and Bullets (since those are more screamy than TBP). If I'm in a relaxed mood I listen to stuff like Cancer and I Don't Love You.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 21st, 2007 at 04:57pm
I have a thing for Famous Last Words, Dead!, House Of Wolves, Cancer, Teenagers, Mama..damn I'll end up listing all the songs Embarassed
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 21st, 2007 at 05:47pm
Cap'n Scumbag.:

at school i usually parade around in the morning singing Blood
most of my friends join me.
bahaha
pulling out all the stops
withthe little kicks here and there too.

me and bff do the same.but it looks awkward to the whole school cause we are like the only two in our whole entire school who listen to rock and stuff.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 21st, 2007 at 06:14pm
x--GiveemHellKid--x:

Dead
This has an AWESOME solo, but I don't like how the lyrics repeat Rolling Eyes Im fussy I know...

That would be called a chorus.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 21st, 2007 at 07:20pm
Melodramatic.:
Ooh. When the album barely came out, I remember I used to HATE WTTBP. But now, it's different. It's like, I have respect for it. I don't know. Maybe it's because I haven't listened to that thing for over a month...literally.

I hated it too. I mean, I HATED it. I thought Gerard sounded like Aaron Carter. O_o. But now I really love the song, I just fast forward through the piano intro cause it annoys me. And it's pitiful that I feel like a teenie when I listen to it cause that's the only song teenies know (and a few of them know INO).
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 22nd, 2007 at 03:26pm
unapologetic apathy:
x--GiveemHellKid--x:

Dead

That would be called a chorus.

Word Cool
I love dead!... In Love
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 22nd, 2007 at 04:45pm
Dead rocks Very Happy

Yeah I hate it when teenies are like 'I love MCR!' and it turns out the only song they've heard is WTTBP. One of the girls in my class is a really really annoying teenie- all of my friends at school know I like MCR, and I'm especially inspired by Gerard.
So, this morning at school I got to the locker room and she turned to me, grinned and went, "I love Gerard Way now too!" and held up her hand for me to high-five. I stared at it kind of coldly and asked her if that was the only reason she liked MCR.
She basically said yes, and later I went conversationally, "Do you just like Gerard Way for his looks?" and she beamed and said proudly, "YES!"
I called her a shallow teenie and walked off.
Sorry for the long post people.......I'm just so annoyed.......
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
January 22nd, 2007 at 05:03pm
The Breakfast Monkey:
Dead rocks Very Happy

Yeah I hate it when teenies are like 'I love MCR!' and it turns out the only song they've heard is WTTBP. One of the girls in my class is a really really annoying teenie- all of my friends at school know I like MCR, and I'm especially inspired by Gerard.
So, this morning at school I got to the locker room and she turned to me, grinned and went, "I love Gerard Way now too!" and held up her hand for me to high-five. I stared at it kind of coldly and asked her if that was the only reason she liked MCR.
She basically said yes, and later I went conversationally, "Do you just like Gerard Way for his looks?" and she beamed and said proudly, "YES!"

so annoying. its about the music and the message people, not the looks.
sad that they dont appreciate some amazing music
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
January 22nd, 2007 at 10:23pm
In Love with Death:
The Breakfast Monkey:
Dead rocks Very Happy

so annoying. its about the music and the message people, not the looks.
sad that they dont appreciate some amazing music

I let my boyfriend borrow my CD, (cause cleverly I have the CD on my iPod. and i could do with out the CD for a day) and he likes it alot. I got two of my best friends into MCR. It's great. We have our Teenie moments but mostly we love the music. Their music helped my best-est freind though her grandmother's death. Mostly Helena (her grandmother's name is Helen... It reminded my friend of her grandma.) and Welcome to the Black Parade. And The entire CD helped me feel better cause a little bit before I got the Cd I was in this really wierd almost depressed stage. I don't know why. And so I would sit on the bus each morning and stare out the window. It helped me get my mind off of things... Wow, i think I'm off topic. But yeah, I spent a couple of weeks listening to it and i finally decided to talk to someone, Now I'm pretty happy and glad i'm not the only one around me that listens to them and not because Gerard looks good, even though he does...
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 26th, 2007 at 01:51pm
Yeah sometimes I DO have teenie moments by suddenly rattling off random facts about Gerard or about the other guys ("He's 5"9, he has hazel eyes, he stopped drugs in 2004, his New Years Resolution is to quit smoking..." <--- One of the teenie moments I had today about Gerard)
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 26th, 2007 at 06:18pm
I just seen the black parade advertised for the first time i think on TV on E4 in UK! i was like Oh wow!! Has anyone else seen it?! Advert is good!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 27th, 2007 at 11:51pm
XxXJust-SleepXxX:
I just seen the black parade advertised for the first time i think on TV on E4 in UK! i was like Oh wow!! Has anyone else seen it?! Advert is good!

yeah i saw the commerical but not in uk.cause i live in ny.but i saw the comerical its better then those boring commerical that get in the way!
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 28th, 2007 at 05:07pm
it showed the 2 videos, it was really good