Don't have an account? Create one!

The Black Parade!

AuthorMessage
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
January 28th, 2007 at 10:49pm
I dunno why some people are saying the Black Parade is mediocre. It's way fucking better than Three Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111Evil or Very Mad
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 29th, 2007 at 08:38am
x-Not_Afraid-x:
Melodramatic.:
Ooh. When the album barely came out, I remember I used to HATE WTTBP. But now, it's different. It's like, I have respect for it. I don't know. Maybe it's because I haven't listened to that thing for over a month...literally.

I hated it too. I mean, I HATED it. I thought Gerard sounded like Aaron Carter. O_o. But now I really love the song, I just fast forward through the piano intro cause it annoys me. And it's pitiful that I feel like a teenie when I listen to it cause that's the only song teenies know (and a few of them know INO).

^ lol! Yes he sounded like Aaron Carter!
I like TBP now. But I still hate WTTBP. Sooner, FLW will be a big hit too. I love that song.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 29th, 2007 at 08:39am
My Name is Pau.:
x-Not_Afraid-x:
Melodramatic.:
Ooh. When the album barely came out, I remember I used to HATE WTTBP. But now, it's different. It's like, I have respect for it. I don't know. Maybe it's because I haven't listened to that thing for over a month...literally.

I hated it too. I mean, I HATED it. I thought Gerard sounded like Aaron Carter. O_o. But now I really love the song, I just fast forward through the piano intro cause it annoys me. And it's pitiful that I feel like a teenie when I listen to it cause that's the only song teenies know (and a few of them know INO).

I like TBP now. But I still hate WTTBP. Sooner, FLW will be a big hit too (Well, I hope not). I love that song.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 29th, 2007 at 08:40am
^ I'm confused. I just quoted myself now.
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
January 30th, 2007 at 03:28am
I dunno. I'm bored, so I figured I'd leave my opinion on all the songs.

The End.: It's an alright song, good way to start an album. I don't think it'd really fit in anywhere else.
Dead!: This song is pretty cool; didn't like it at first but I can put up with it now.
This Is How I Disappear: Mmm... don't really like it. I remember when I first bought the album, I listened to the first minute or so and skipped it...
The Sharpest Lives: Awesome. Totally awesome.
Welcome to the Black Parade: How can you NOT like this song? It puts the whole album into perspective. Not only that, the film clip pwns.
I Don't Love You: Another awesome song. Very emotional and heart felt.
House of Wolves: Didn't like it at first, but now I love it.
Cancer: Everyone seems to say this is a sad song, but when I first heard it, I didn't find it sad at all. And I still don't.
Mama: The greatest. Not my favourite off the album, but I love it!
Sleep: The only song off the album I hate.
Teenagers: Probably my favourite. Very catchy, very awesome.
Disenchanted: I don't really like it, but in the beginning I did. I suppose I'm just not that attached to it.
Famous Last Words: I'm not sure if anyone else experianced this, but I used to not really like this song... but when it came out on TV, I began to love it...

Heaven Help Us: Definately not B-side material. Awesome.
Kill All Your Friends: My favourite B-side. Should have made it onto the album, but didn't. Very catchy, I love it!
My Way Home Is Through You: Not as good as the other two, but still nice and has that touch of violence to it.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
January 30th, 2007 at 03:43pm
I don't really like I Don't Love You.
It's really not like My Chemical Romance to write a song like that.
O.o;;;
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 30th, 2007 at 03:44pm
xrated_romance:
O.o;;;

...why not?
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
January 31st, 2007 at 09:01am
My Name is Pau.:
My Name is Pau.:
x-Not_Afraid-x:
Melodramatic.:

I like TBP now. But I still hate WTTBP. Sooner, FLW will be a big hit too (Well, I hope not). I love that song.

----------------------------------------------------------

whaaah? you don't like WTTBP? Why's that?...the video is cool, though the music all got the classic rock element...with a piano Neutral
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 1st, 2007 at 07:58am
unapologetic apathy:
xrated_romance:
O.o;;;

...why not?

well...
i think they never had a song that had those kind of lyrics.
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 1st, 2007 at 08:22am
isn't it good that they vary their lyrics?
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 1st, 2007 at 09:24am
ok weird...ish
when i was watching spotlight it said
they were thinking about turning the Black Parade into a movie
do you think they would .....that would kinda be cool
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 1st, 2007 at 09:39am
that would be amazingly cool
The Hero.
Joining The Black Parade
The Hero.
February 2nd, 2007 at 09:51pm
I think all of the songs are mind blowing. (except Sleep.)
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:29am
roses_and_requiems:
My Name is Pau.:
My Name is Pau.:
x-Not_Afraid-x:
Melodramatic.:

----------------------------------------------------------

whaaah? you don't like WTTBP? Why's that?...the video is cool, though the music all got the classic rock element...with a piano Neutral

don't hate me or anything.
i respect other people's opinions.
WTTBP is... yeah overplayed - IGNORE THAT!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:08pm
FaKe_LoVe:
ok weird...ish
when i was watching spotlight it said
they were thinking about turning the Black Parade into a movie
do you think they would .....that would kinda be cool

They said it would be cool to turn it into a movie, not that they were thinking about it. Wink
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
February 5th, 2007 at 08:50pm
The Black Parade is dead, after Gerard dyed his hair and now back to his old look no one really wears their unifroms anymore.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 5th, 2007 at 08:55pm
They'll most likely be wearing their uniforms for the upcoming tour. And there was a rumor where Gerard said that it would be blond again.
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
February 8th, 2007 at 07:50am
I loved the hidden track on The Black Parade. I could never get the lyrics quite right, but the song is definitely one of my favourites, if not only for the comedy side of it.
I would have liked to see Heaven Help Us on the album and Kill You're Friends (I haven't heard Kill YOu're Friends, but I can't find it anywhere to download it or listen to it). I think Dead! is one of my favourite songs on the album, I can hardly choose a favourite.
Bringer of Death
Fabulous Killjoy
Bringer of Death
February 8th, 2007 at 11:44am
The black Parade is amazing
Blood is a great song and it is very funny
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 8th, 2007 at 03:07pm
Jyulin:
I loved the hidden track on The Black Parade. I could never get the lyrics quite right, but the song is definitely one of my favourites, if not only for the comedy side of it.
I would have liked to see Heaven Help Us on the album and Kill You're Friends (I haven't heard Kill YOu're Friends, but I can't find it anywhere to download it or listen to it). I think Dead! is one of my favourite songs on the album, I can hardly choose a favourite.

Kill All Your Friends

& I don't know if you have it (it's the other B-side from the FLW single) -

My Way Home Is Through You