AuthorMessage
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
February 9th, 2007 at 12:31pm
I love this song.
It's so strong and powerful.
And the way it's performed on stage is just awesome! Smile

My Chemical Romance; When I die, can you guys please welcome me to the Black Parade?
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
February 11th, 2007 at 11:06am
Yayness! I couldn't find 'Kill All Your Friends' anywhere!

'My Way Home is Through You' rocks. It's so passionate.
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
February 12th, 2007 at 06:07am
I love "The Black Parade".
My favourite song on the album is "The Sharpest Lives".
It rocks! Very Happy
I also like "This Is How I Disappear".
"Cancer" is a wonderful song.
I've decided that when I die, maybe at a young age, "Cancer" will be played during my funeral.

My Chemical Romance on the 9 th of April
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 13th, 2007 at 01:56pm
I just wanted to ask, on the track ‘Sleep’, what are the voices at the beginning saying. I know it says something to do with someones throat, I think. Also, who said it. It sounded like Frank to me . . .
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 13th, 2007 at 02:42pm
Immortality;; Dead:
I just wanted to ask, on the track ‘Sleep’, what are the voices at the beginning saying. I know it says something to do with someones throat, I think. Also, who said it. It sounded like Frank to me . . .

I know it was Gerard (he recorded is thoughts/dreams on a tape recorder in the Paramour)... and I forget what he said.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
February 13th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Rewound backwards and forwards in a loop: "And it's like, it feels like somebody was gripping my, it feels like as if somebody was gripping my throat. They're worse than tremors, they're these terrors, it feels like somebody was gripping my throat and squeezing..."

That's what it says in the lyrics section. As far as I can tell, it's right.
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
February 14th, 2007 at 05:50am
Is that talking about when Gee said he was being haunted by a ghost, maybe? He said something was squeezing his throat...
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 14th, 2007 at 11:04am
^^Okay guys thanks for all that
Cool
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
February 14th, 2007 at 01:39pm
Yeah, I've also wondered about that one.
Now, I finally understand ^^.
+I’m a retard and you should fear me+
My Chemical Romance April 9 th 2007 & June 2007
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 14th, 2007 at 02:22pm
Yeahh, finally i know what he's saying there.. thanks
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
February 15th, 2007 at 05:15pm
I think it was when they were recording at the Paramour, and Gerard kept having nightmares. Apparently he would record whatever he dreamt into a recorder.
The Secret Goldfish
Salute You in Your Grave
The Secret Goldfish
February 16th, 2007 at 08:50am
"Sleep" is a beautiful song. It's amazing how all of their songs, from the beginning 'til this day, sounds like, and what feelings it gives you when you listen to them. I can't call out any favorite tracks from The Black Parade, but I constantly listen to "Cancer" and "Dead!". The whole album is perfect though!
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 17th, 2007 at 07:48pm
^ i love Sleep.
and the line, Sleep - the hardest part is letting of your dreams.
so true *nods*
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 18th, 2007 at 04:34pm
sleep is a really good song
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 18th, 2007 at 06:12pm
I Don't Love You
hands down -- always my fave.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
February 18th, 2007 at 06:16pm
If i die before my time, Cancer and Disenchanted will be played at my funeral.
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
February 18th, 2007 at 11:37pm
ill be honest...i personally identify better with thre cheers, but its almost like their music matures at the same rate i do, like a simultaneous soundtrak...so idk..
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
February 19th, 2007 at 01:45am
Am I the only one that when you listen to the record all the way through I mean you literally sat there and just listen you get this wierd feeling at the end of FLW, where it's like this surge of power or something just pumps through you like "This is the best thing and I can make it through anything." Well not like power but this feeling of... I don't know how to describe it really. Like greatness. Kind of as if you just experienced something great.
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
February 19th, 2007 at 08:39am
Lizzy:
Am I the only one that when you listen to the record all the way through I mean you literally sat there and just listen you get this wierd feeling at the end of FLW, where it's like this surge of power or something just pumps through you like "This is the best thing and I can make it through anything." Well not like power but this feeling of... I don't know how to describe it really. Like greatness. Kind of as if you just experienced something great.
I know...its almost like waking up from a dream because as each song plays you are thrown into that world...as u said right at the end of FLW its like u just woke up from being surrounded by the flames....and the abrupt change from 'the end' to 'dead' juves u the feeling of waking up as dead begins, the way it starts suddenly....its really deep and im just now noticing....mcr didnt write4 songs...they wrote a whole exsistance....
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
February 19th, 2007 at 09:28am
Steph; Not Strange:
If i die before my time, Cancer and Disenchanted will be played at my funeral.

...nice choice of songs...disenchanted is really addictive, ya think?

...i like the following songs:

++dead! (*have you heard the news that you're dead?...no one ever had much nice to say...i didn't even like you anyway...oh take...)

++this is how i disappear (*there's things that i have done...you'll never...should ever know...and without you is how i disappear...)

++disenchanted (^of course!^...if i'm so wrong...^so wrong, so wrong^ how can you listen all night long? ^night long, night long^)

++teenagers (*they're gonna rip off your heads...your aspirations to shreds...another cog in the murder machine!)

++welcome to the black parade (*defiant to the end we hear the call...to carry on...we'll carry on...)

++sleep (*and through it all...how could you cry for me? 'cause i don't feel bad about it...)

...^-^