The Black Parade!

AuthorMessage
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
February 19th, 2007 at 01:01pm
The_Murder_Scene:
Lizzy:
Am I the only one that when you listen to the record all the way through I mean you literally sat there and just listen you get this wierd feeling at the end of FLW, where it's like this surge of power or something just pumps through you like "This is the best thing and I can make it through anything." Well not like power but this feeling of... I don't know how to describe it really. Like greatness. Kind of as if you just experienced something great.
I know...its almost like waking up from a dream because as each song plays you are thrown into that world...as u said right at the end of FLW its like u just woke up from being surrounded by the flames....and the abrupt change from 'the end' to 'dead' juves u the feeling of waking up as dead begins, the way it starts suddenly....its really deep and im just now noticing....mcr didnt write4 songs...they wrote a whole exsistance....
Exactly. That's all I can say.
gerard-saved-my-soul
Fabulous Killjoy
gerard-saved-my-soul
February 19th, 2007 at 01:12pm
I do not understand people who said that The black parade is not as good as the othet two records. I think it`s a masterpiece and they made the best record I`ve hard in my life!
gerard-saved-my-soul
Fabulous Killjoy
gerard-saved-my-soul
February 19th, 2007 at 01:13pm
Why does my profile pic don`t show up Sad ? can U help me?
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
February 19th, 2007 at 01:48pm
Well, gerard-saved-my-soul.
Go to "My INO", then "Message Board", and later on "Avatar".
Then choose "Browse" or put in an URL. Very Happy
I hope this was helpful Wink
+I’m a retard and you should fear me+
My Chemical Romance April 9 th 2007/June/July 2007
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 19th, 2007 at 03:52pm
uhhhmmmm. This is How I Disappear and The Sharpest Lives sounded alike. Don't you think?
the whack parade.
Demolition Lover
the whack parade.
February 20th, 2007 at 12:25am
My Name is Pau.:
uhhhmmmm. This is How I Disappear and The Sharpest Lives sounded alike. Don't you think?

I know what you mean! But I like Disappear better. I think they should have included some of the B-Sides on the actual record.
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
February 20th, 2007 at 03:14am
hell yeah. those b-sides are so good.
like esp. Heaven Help Us and My Way Home Is Through You
<3
oh my lawd... i love them.
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
February 20th, 2007 at 08:39am
My Name is Pau.:

...yup...'this is how i disappear' is way better...i like that song...especially from the part "i'm just a ghost, so i can't hurt you anymore...so i can't HURT YOU ANYMOOORRRE...AHHHHH..."

=sigh=

=sigh=

=pants=

Roye
Killjoy
Roye
February 20th, 2007 at 12:22pm
This the most one record I want to buy~

MCR come on
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
February 20th, 2007 at 10:20pm
roses_and_requiems:
My Name is Pau.:

...yup...'this is how i disappear' is way better...i like that song...especially from the part "i'm just a ghost, so i can't hurt you anymore...so i can't HURT YOU ANYMOOORRRE...AHHHHH..."

=sigh=

=sigh=

=pants=

omg omg omg! that part is sooo cool. like i just rewind it and then listen to that part again and again! its just so loud and full of energy and angry. you cant help but love it.
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
February 21st, 2007 at 12:54am
kiss kiss bang bang:
roses_and_requiems:
My Name is Pau.:

=sigh=

=sigh=

=pants=

omg omg omg! that part is sooo cool. like i just rewind it and then listen to that part again and again! its just so loud and full of energy and angry. you cant help but love it.

..."i can't see...let me out...!!!" haha i just love the screams in that song...i wonder how gerard take care of his voice box...

...disenchanted is so full of love...i can just die listening to that song over and over again...

____________ Smiley Smiley Smiley
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 21st, 2007 at 06:17am
I prefer their older stuff. The 1st MCR album I got was "The Black Parade" and I loved it. Then, I got "Bullets" and lastly, "Revenge" After listening to the old stuff...I just couldn't get with "Parade", hard as I tried. There are some really good songs but...overall, I prefer the old stuff. I hope their next album goes in that direction but from what I heard it's gonna move even farther away from their roots.Sad Oh and all the b-sides should have been on the album..they're good!
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
February 21st, 2007 at 08:07am

...yeah...i like the three cheers more...it was the song 'helena' that had driven me crazy to MCR...but the black parade is cool too...it's classic rock...

...the 'i brought you my bullets...' is good also...my favorite is the 'thank you for the venom' and 'to the end' and 'you know what they do to guys like us in prison'...

Miss Zacky Vengeance
Joining The Black Parade
Miss Zacky Vengeance
February 21st, 2007 at 03:18pm
i ♥ teenagers and the hidden track.

Dead! is my fave. not fussy on the end
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
February 22nd, 2007 at 07:48am

...yeahe! teenagers! dead!!

++

haaave you heard the news that you're dead? no one ever had much nice to say...i didn't even liked you anyway

___________________ Smiley Smiley Smiley
Liquid Lust
Salute You in Your Grave
Liquid Lust
February 22nd, 2007 at 11:16am
Do you like the poster
The Hero.
Joining The Black Parade
The Hero.
February 24th, 2007 at 02:51pm
If Gerard dyed his hair white for The Black Parade, shouldn't it be called The White Parade?
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 24th, 2007 at 04:03pm

I think on the TPB they matured, they didnt change, just matured a hell of a lot.
I reckon the album is the best so far, I couldnt believe what I was listening too. But I reckon that This is how I dissapear and the sharpest lives kinda sound the same....
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
February 25th, 2007 at 01:23am

...uh...you do got a point...they made the black parade album yet ger's hair is white...now, how didn't i ever thought of that earlier? Disgust Naughty

but still, one of the best is TBP album...i really like their band outfits...especially ray's and frank's...and the video is sooo cool, i watch their video for so many times...!

i even drew them cartoon style as i watch the video... Laughing

well...i didn't drew the cartoons in a bond paper, it's a poster-sized paper and it's big, so i took a picture of it...things i do for love... In Love

wanna see the pictures?
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
February 25th, 2007 at 02:56pm
^^ Amen Hail

EDIT: PAGE CLAIM! My first one ever *sniffs dramatically* I call it......I Feel Like Drawing Gee.