Don't have an account? Create one!

The Black Parade!

AuthorMessage
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:11pm
!?!?!?!?!?
Why does Australia have to be so far behind?????
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:14pm
my cd got lost in the mail Cry
i was supost to get it today
but I'm not getting it till Wednesday
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:16pm
I pre-ordered it, and I'm in the U.S., and it came today! I got the limited edition too, and I haven't read all of it yet, but I'll probably read it tonight.
I LOVE Famous Last Words, The Sharpest Lives, House of Wolves, Mama, Teenagers, Blood, Cancer...ah heck, all of them!
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:17pm
shot to remember.:
my cd got lost in the mail Cry
i was supost to get it today
but I'm not getting it till Wednesday

Disgust I'd be so mad at my post-man if that happened to me.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:38pm
that happened with my Black Parade shirt. Sad But I have it now. Smile
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 23rd, 2006 at 08:23pm
I have to wait until about 2:15 pm tomarrow to get it. It's only Monday still (8:20 pm) where I am. I'm so excited for tomarrow. I have to go through a whole day of classes until 2. And it takes 15 minutes to get home. *dies*

Enough complaining (lol), my favorite tracks are The Sharpest Lives, Teenagers, and Dead!. I love them all though.
But I'm A Creep....
Thinking Happy Thoughts
But I'm A Creep....
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:02pm
OMG! TOMARROW IT COMES OUT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO! IM GONNA RUN TO THE MALL AT LUNCH AND BUY IT!
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:03pm
I'll be fucking pissed if I don't get it RIGHT after school tomorrow
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:22pm
^same here. We should be gettin it; my mom's gonna leave work extra early so we can get there before anyone else. I have on my outfit for tomorrow already: Black parade shirt (with a black long sleeve shirt under it), black pants, leather jacket, and black boots. I'm about to practice my make-up like Gerard has been wearing lately (the brown stuff).
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:24pm
Since The Black Parade shirt I won at the Listening Party is a size LARGE I'm going to have to wear it with the sleeves up to my shoulders, a black belt, black leggings, and I'm also wearing the gun metal color eye smudge and black eye shadow I won tomorrow also.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:43pm
Mine's a LARGE too; my mom makes me buy everything big "just incase it shrinks." Well guess what- it wont shrink. LOL
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:47pm
haha. i got mine. and mine is almost too small
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:56pm
My sister and I are going to Best Buy tomorrow to picky it up. I've had this whole day planned for months, and I'm so psyched! We're going to the mall and Toys R Us after we pick the CD up, and we're just spending most the day goofing off in town... Listening to the CD on her car stereo whenever possible. Fun. FUN. fun!

I.....can't.....wait!
I've been a good girl and only peaked at a few songs. I've not listned to anything all the way through. (Other than WttBP and Cancer, of course.) But I'm pretty well leaving everything else at just little soundclips. I wanna be suprised!
I shall be!*EVILLAUGH*

I'm making my sis dress all "goth" with me and wear a tiara with me. hehehehe. I dunno, it just seemed like a fun thing to do to celebrate.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
October 23rd, 2006 at 10:17pm
I still haven't gotten the CD or the " We Are the Black Parade " shirt. Cry Cry Cry Sad Crying or Very sad
never seen me coming
Fabulous Killjoy
never seen me coming
October 23rd, 2006 at 10:34pm
lol i just made my own we r the black parade shirt on a white shirt i used permenant marker
never seen me coming
Fabulous Killjoy
never seen me coming
October 23rd, 2006 at 10:35pm
it looks just like the real one
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
October 24th, 2006 at 06:33am
you people just dont realise how lucky you all are ::cry I cant get the album nor the shirt untill next month
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
October 24th, 2006 at 07:16am
give'me'a'reason:
you people just dont realise how lucky you all are ::cry I cant get the album nor the shirt untill next month

I do realise it, believe me.
There were lots more things that my family should have spent the money on, besides the cd, but they let me get it.

I love the picture. It took me ages to realise the red thing was a drip.
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
October 24th, 2006 at 07:19am
give'me'a'reason:

aww - i'd totally die if i had to wait that long! Sad *hug* Cry u poor darling, it is the best album ever ever ever!
me & my friend waited outside HMV & then ran in just as the doors opened & grabbed a copy each - i got the black copy & she got the white one (just in case each one were different!) then to celebrate i bought a Gerard cover of Kerrang!
then i got out my portable cd player (i know - it's soo old!) & listened to it in romford shopping centre lol rock star style! Dance yay that album is my life!!
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
October 24th, 2006 at 07:37am
I really love it!! I love the new album!!! Wink
Dead is my favourite at the moment.. And House Of Wolves. And I LOVE cancer.. cancer makes me cry.. its so lovely In Love
And I don`t love you is also beautiful In Love
Damn I love them all, k??