UK Tours/Shows.

AuthorMessage
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 27th, 2006 at 06:44am
Wow, your so lucky meeting Gerard!

And was that your first ever post?
Welcome to INO but could you please go here first and make and introduction and read the rules and stuff? Thanks! Enjoy INO!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 27th, 2006 at 09:02am
comfortablyconfused:
i went to the liverpool gig and omg...it was amazing i was at the very front on the barrier near ray for the whole gig and im sure gerard looked at me i started crying when they cam out cos it was my 1st time seeing them and ive loved them since bullets and never had chance to see them before! was really gutted they never sung anythin from bullets tho but still amazing! they never sung to the end either which is one of my favourite songs...but ye stil awsome
i even got to meet gerad afterward even if it was just a quick can you sign my tickets the gig was amazing yu guys saved my lives and him saying thanks you were awsome! but still lol
i went after gerard though cos my mates said the others wouldnt come out but i think they did didnt the? so gutted i wanted to meet the rest of the guys Sad maybe at leeds this year they normally do leeds dont they and signing?
i really wana go to the men tour aswel cos they said theyd be making it theatrical but i never got tickets thinking it would be crap cos its in an arena and i had no one to go with Sad
its like after seeing mcr its changed my life!
im like addicted to them lol
x

i was at liverpool too!! (on the 13th of november?!) and i got my notebook signed by gerard as well.
i couldn't actually believe it had happened, and he was standing so close to me. and i gave him the letters i wrote to all of them. i never actually thought i would get to see them after the show. but thanks to catherine and andy (Very Happy) they showed me round and helped me [since i'm from ireland, and i had no idea how to get about in liverpool]. and when gerard signed my book, i swear, i almost cried. that sounds so stupid, but it was just really emotional cause i never thought that would happen.
yeah, the rest of the guys did come out afterwards.
ray and mikey came out together, after a while, and signed, and then frank came out, a while after them, and signed, and bob came out last. and there was hardly anyone there anymore, but i was at the end of the line, at the barrier, and the stupid manager/body guard guy made bob leave us. =(.
but i was so happy i'd got to get all their autographs apart from bob's (even though i really wanted his, kind of the most).
and then we waited a wee bit longer to see if bob would come out again, but he didn't, not while we were there. and just before i left (by this time it was like 2am) frank came out, and there was hardly anyone waiting, and i got a hug from him.
oh, my life is complete.
sorry, that's my story, i'll stop now. =p.
im_really_not_okay_22
Killjoy
im_really_not_okay_22
December 27th, 2006 at 02:42pm
OmfgImGoinToManchester-27/03/07!!woop!! XD
DESTROYA.
Killjoy
DESTROYA.
December 27th, 2006 at 03:32pm
Wooo! I'm going to Manchester too!

Also, btw it's the 24th not the 27th. I'm just making sure you don't miss out on such a great event! =p
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
December 27th, 2006 at 04:55pm
I'm going Manchester too. I plan to be there from about 9am same as I was for GIAN. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited Clap
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
December 27th, 2006 at 08:17pm
Mrs.Halloween:
comfortablyconfused:
i went to the liverpool gig and omg...it was amazing i was at the very front on the barrier near ray for the whole gig and im sure gerard looked at me i started crying when they cam out cos it was my 1st time seeing them and ive loved them since bullets and never had chance to see them before! was really gutted they never sung anythin from bullets tho but still amazing! they never sung to the end either which is one of my favourite songs...but ye stil awsome
i even got to meet gerad afterward even if it was just a quick can you sign my tickets the gig was amazing yu guys saved my lives and him saying thanks you were awsome! but still lol
i went after gerard though cos my mates said the others wouldnt come out but i think they did didnt the? so gutted i wanted to meet the rest of the guys Sad maybe at leeds this year they normally do leeds dont they and signing?
i really wana go to the men tour aswel cos they said theyd be making it theatrical but i never got tickets thinking it would be crap cos its in an arena and i had no one to go with Sad
its like after seeing mcr its changed my life!
im like addicted to them lol
x

i was at liverpool too!! (on the 13th of november?!) and i got my notebook signed by gerard as well.
i couldn't actually believe it had happened, and he was standing so close to me. and i gave him the letters i wrote to all of them. i never actually thought i would get to see them after the show. but thanks to catherine and andy (Very Happy) they showed me round and helped me [since i'm from ireland, and i had no idea how to get about in liverpool]. and when gerard signed my book, i swear, i almost cried. that sounds so stupid, but it was just really emotional cause i never thought that would happen.
yeah, the rest of the guys did come out afterwards.
ray and mikey came out together, after a while, and signed, and then frank came out, a while after them, and signed, and bob came out last. and there was hardly anyone there anymore, but i was at the end of the line, at the barrier, and the stupid manager/body guard guy made bob leave us. =(.
but i was so happy i'd got to get all their autographs apart from bob's (even though i really wanted his, kind of the most).
and then we waited a wee bit longer to see if bob would come out again, but he didn't, not while we were there. and just before i left (by this time it was like 2am) frank came out, and there was hardly anyone waiting, and i got a hug from him.
oh, my life is complete.
sorry, that's my story, i'll stop now. =p.

omg i cant believe i missed them Sad
your really lucky for meeting them all!
i really wanted to meet all of the guys i left at about 11 45 ish how did you manage to stay till 2?
did they let you take any photos later on?
gerard wouldnt let us take any Sad
x
Burn Red Roses
Killjoy
Burn Red Roses
December 28th, 2006 at 07:09pm
im off to the Manchester show in March with my friend, itll be my first ever MCR show after 2 years of trying to get to one.
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
December 28th, 2006 at 10:00pm
i really wanna go to see them in the men to! in lpool they never made it theatrical but i heard on an interview that they are going to on the arena tours plus thursday are the support!! there suposed to have dancers and stuff on stage Sad
if anyone has any spare tickets let me know lol
does anyone know when my chem did there 1st uk show?
i never really thought about going to gigs until the beginning of this year and since then im at a gig at least once a month lol
but that meant i missed all of the my chem tours except the november one of course its a good job i never missed that because it may be the last time theyll play in such a small venue!
x
RockMomma
Killjoy
RockMomma
December 29th, 2006 at 06:00am
by time i realised ther was a concert it was sold out im sooo miffed. also why cant they come to NEWCASTLE. god i would be there with bells on (thats the city closest to me)

4 tickets just want on ebay for £139 that rediculose(sp)

im such an idiot. i didnt even know till last week

big fat bummer. i so hope they do newcastle next time

Kiz
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 30th, 2006 at 02:40pm
comfortablyconfused:
omg i cant believe i missed them Sad
your really lucky for meeting them all!
i really wanted to meet all of the guys i left at about 11 45 ish how did you manage to stay till 2?
did they let you take any photos later on?
gerard wouldnt let us take any Sad
x

aw, don't feel sad, please.
*hugs*.
i stayed so late, cause i had come over from ireland, and i was going to do whatever it took. heh. my mum went back to the hostel we were staying in, and me and my sister got a taxi back, later on. she was only cool with it, cause i was with some older peeps who had also been at the show, and who had helped me around that whole day.
naw, they didn't let us take photos with them. it would have been kinda hard anyways, cause it was all over a barrier. =p,
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 30th, 2006 at 02:41pm
MarshmallowDelight:;:
March the 27th at SECC, Glasgow, people?

Anyone?
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
December 30th, 2006 at 05:28pm
I really want to seee them.. i found out that they were going to be at Plymouth which is the nearest to me then i found out tickets were sold out.. i was so upset
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
December 31st, 2006 at 11:41am
im goin to see <3 mcr <3 in cardiff on the 25th of march !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait coz it will be my first time seeing them! im so excited! Very HappyVery Happy
is anyone else going to see them in cardiff?
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
December 31st, 2006 at 11:58am
goin to see them 22nd march at nia <3 caaant wait! duno who im going with yet tho..my mate is prob gna drop out..too late for her or sumat crap like that..idiot..n duno how gettin back..but i will def go!..and stay afta for ages to hopefully meet them...even if its just a quick 'hi' ..i love them <3
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
December 31st, 2006 at 04:44pm
i am gonna see them on the 29th @ wembley. i have 1 spare ticket and charlotte wont go!

dumb blonde . . .
i'll ask alex.
oh sh!t she is blonde too.
b0ll0cks, anyone wanna come?
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
December 31st, 2006 at 05:16pm
29th-Wembley Arena xD
TheFutureMrsWay
Killjoy
TheFutureMrsWay
January 1st, 2007 at 08:30am
IM SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN MANCHESTER. but i cant go. thanks a lot mum ¬_¬
Amuto.
Really Not Okay
Amuto.
January 1st, 2007 at 01:22pm
I'm going to see them in Manchester. Muahahha. I'm sitting though. Who else is going again?
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
January 1st, 2007 at 02:23pm
Is anyone goin to plymouth??

It's my first mcr show but I'm really excited Very Happy
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 1st, 2007 at 03:13pm
i would be if their were tickets Sad