AuthorMessage
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
December 6th, 2006 at 02:11pm
katzlife:

Ohh I'm standing aswell!
Awsomeness
I was 2 hours late to school so I could get tickets!
But its was worth it even if I did get detention.
How early are you guys planning on getting there?

Depends on how bad the traffic is.
Not sure if I'm going by train though.
I'm going with people in the years above me.
Probably arrive half an hour before the doors open I should think.
Even tho, the doors will probably be late at opening.!
you?
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 8th, 2006 at 01:51pm
eee.
i got my tickets for the 1st of april date, in dublin.
Very Happy.
anyone else going?? apart from kem?
heh. =].
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
December 9th, 2006 at 03:55pm
Becky;PixieDust:
Buried.In.Black:
I think I'm in block D, row M for the Manchester gig. But I'm not sure.

Do you already have your ticket? -nervous-

Cos i don't think mine are etting sent out til a few days before I go...

What if they get lost in the post?!?? Embarassed

i'm so nervous for that too.. and i've heard they send tickets like 48 hours before the show and i'm going to london the 27th which means that they're gonna send the tickets all the way to sweden when i'm not there.. there must be another way?
Scarlet_Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Scarlet_Way
December 9th, 2006 at 04:08pm
really? coz i ain't going till next year and i've already got mine!

xx
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 10th, 2006 at 02:00pm
ladypeace:
i'm so nervous for that too.. and i've heard they send tickets like 48 hours before the show and i'm going to london the 27th which means that they're gonna send the tickets all the way to sweden when i'm not there.. there must be another way?

what company did you get your tickets from? ticketmaster?
you should phone the company you ordered them with, and ask them, if they have sent your tickets out yet, they should be able to tell you this. if they haven't sent your tickets to you yet, then you can ask them to hold them for you at the venue, and on the day of the show, you should be able to pick them up from the box office of the venue, which shouldn't be a problem.
=]. hope that helps.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
December 10th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Mrs.Halloween:
eee.
i got my tickets for the 1st of april date, in dublin.
Very Happy.
anyone else going?? apart from kem?
heh. =].

Ohh, I'm going to that gig!
I just got my tickets today.
It'll be the first time I've ever been to Dublin so I'm really nervous about it.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 11th, 2006 at 12:30pm
[quote="Viva--Forever]Ohh, I'm going to that gig!
I just got my tickets today.
It'll be the first time I've ever been to Dublin so I'm really nervous about it.
[/quote]

aw coolies.
=]. it's my first time in dublin too.
a whole load of people from my school are going to it aswell, it's weird, heh.
but hopefully it'll be fun.
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
December 11th, 2006 at 12:52pm
Mrs.Halloween:
ladypeace:

you should phone the company you ordered them with, and ask them, if they have sent your tickets out yet, they should be able to tell you this. if they haven't sent your tickets to you yet, then you can ask them to hold them for you at the venue, and on the day of the show, you should be able to pick them up from the box office of the venue, which shouldn't be a problem.
=]. hope that helps.

yes it's ticketmaster
i'll do that when i get back home .)
thank you very much
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
December 11th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Mrs.Halloween:
aw coolies.
=]. it's my first time in dublin too.
a whole load of people from my school are going to it aswell, it's weird, heh.
but hopefully it'll be fun.

It's just me and my friend going ... and we're gonna end up getting the train down I think =S

Anyway, does anyone know if the support acts for March/April have been confirmed yet and if they have, who?
Thanks.
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
December 11th, 2006 at 03:28pm
I heard Thursday are supporting in the UK
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
December 11th, 2006 at 03:47pm
GoodLord:
I heard Thursday are supporting in the UK
That's what I heard, but I wanted to make sure coz all it says in the tickets is "My Chemical Romance plus special guests".
Hmm. I hope it is Thursday.
x.RainyDay.x
Joining The Black Parade
x.RainyDay.x
December 11th, 2006 at 04:16pm
I think i seen an advert in kerrang for the tour and it had a lil logo for thursday on it, so they must officially be confirmed now. Oh and all tixs usually just say plus special guests.
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
December 12th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Yeah, it's deff. Thursday.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 12th, 2006 at 01:45pm
ladypeace:
Mrs.Halloween:
ladypeace:

=]. hope that helps.

yes it's ticketmaster
i'll do that when i get back home .)
thank you very much

no problemo. =].
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
December 13th, 2006 at 09:37am
hey, im going on the friday ... which i fink is march 30th? but unfortunatly culdnt get standin tix so im seating, but tbh, i dnt care where i am in tht place as long as im ther!!

only the second time im seein them live :O first time was earlia in the yr @ reading. i loved that cos even tho some of the crowd were being assholes n jst chuckin stuff at them they loved it and if anythin it made their show tonnes better. Gerard seemed to b loving it!

So i jst cant wait n i know itll b a gr8 gig!

any1 else going on same day?
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
December 13th, 2006 at 09:54am
Machester in March
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 13th, 2006 at 10:00am
kjw3107:
hey, im going on the friday ... which i fink is march 30th? but unfortunatly culdnt get standin tix so im seating, but tbh, i dnt care where i am in tht place as long as im ther!!

only the second time im seein them live :O first time was earlia in the yr @ reading. i loved that cos even tho some of the crowd were being assholes n jst chuckin stuff at them they loved it and if anythin it made their show tonnes better. Gerard seemed to b loving it!

So i jst cant wait n i know itll b a gr8 gig!

any1 else going on same day?

sounds awesome =]. i'm going to the date they've added in ireland, and it's my second time seeing them too; but just to let ya know, if you could try and use proper spelling and grammer on the boards, so it's easier for people to understand your posts, it's on the rules thread if you want to check it out, on the noobs section, since i can see you're new. =].
i feel terrible, like i'm telling people off today, heh, but i swear i'm not, i just wanted to let you know.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
December 13th, 2006 at 10:34am
Hehe Nat your not being mean at all! That was very nice compared to how people normally scream read the rules! and things like that.

Anyway back on topic! I can not wait for the Manchester gig, and for people worrying about tickets, STOP! They say that if you don't have them five days before then that is the time to phone up and ask where they are. Also if your not going to be home, they can, as someone said before, keep them at the venue for you to collect, so all calm down! I got my tickets very early which was totally strange, but seriously you shouldnt really be expecting them untill a few weeks before or even the week of the gig.
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
December 13th, 2006 at 10:39am
woo i'm so excited I've gotta go to Nottingham to see them (I live all of 15mins away from the MEN!) as I gotta work on the Saturday so can't see them in Manchester boo!!! but I don't care because I'm seeing them, even if it is 100miles away!!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 13th, 2006 at 11:50am
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
Hehe Nat your not being mean at all! That was very nice compared to how people normally scream read the rules! and things like that.

Anyway back on topic! I can not wait for the Manchester gig, and for people worrying about tickets, STOP! They say that if you don't have them five days before then that is the time to phone up and ask where they are. Also if your not going to be home, they can, as someone said before, keep them at the venue for you to collect, so all calm down! I got my tickets very early which was totally strange, but seriously you shouldnt really be expecting them untill a few weeks before or even the week of the gig.

thanks catherine. =D.

yah, peeps shouldn't worry about tickets. we worried about ours for liverpool, heh, but they did eventually get sent to us.
i can't wait for them to play dublin. oo jeese, just think in less than 5 months i'm going to be seeing them again, on irish soil.
weeee. i'm still not officially 'allowed' to go, following an argument with my dad, where he said i wasn't allowed to go anymore, at all, because i had annoyed him.
but meh, i'm going!!