Don't have an account? Create one!

UK Tours/Shows.

AuthorMessage
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
December 13th, 2006 at 01:37pm
^^Parents are so evil! I swear if they say you can have something they shouldnt be able to take it away from you! grrr well obviously you shall be going to see mcr, id even run away from home for the day if i had to , seeing them is worth any potential punishment! But im sure he'll come round nat! Just be totally nice to him even if it drives you insane!
vampires_rock
Killjoy
vampires_rock
December 13th, 2006 at 03:07pm
im going to see them on the 22nd of march next year in Birmingham!! im excited! but im under 16 so i had to go on one of the stands intead of going in the standing area wich is kinda annoying but hey oh well
vampires_rock
Killjoy
vampires_rock
December 13th, 2006 at 03:10pm
is any one else going on the 22nd march b'ham NIA??
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
December 14th, 2006 at 05:45am
That's the freakiest coincidence, I got invited to go to Manchester for my birthday... And that's where and when they're playing! Ooo, and it's on a Saturday this year, score! Trippy coincidence though. If I find my passport I'll see you guys there.
CakePlease.
Motor Baby
CakePlease.
December 14th, 2006 at 10:55am
vampires_rock:
is any one else going on the 22nd march b'ham NIA??

Yeah i am, but im in standing Laughing
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 14th, 2006 at 12:47pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
^^Parents are so evil! I swear if they say you can have something they shouldnt be able to take it away from you! grrr well obviously you shall be going to see mcr, id even run away from home for the day if i had to , seeing them is worth any potential punishment! But im sure he'll come round nat! Just be totally nice to him even if it drives you insane!

i know!
he drives me mad, really. i get so angry at him. but i just have to keep my mouth shut.
so yush, even if he says i'm not going, i'll hitch-hike my way down to dublin!! tehe.
ooo, and about the age thing, i'm worrieddddd. cause my mum checked about the standing arrangements and if our row number meant anything, since it's supposed to be all standing (it doesn't btw, for anyone who's going to dublin, your row number doesn't determine where you get to stand) and the guy at the office said down in dublin they check for ID and stuff and they're really tight on things like that. so i hope me, or steph or anyone doesn't get turned away. that'd be just awful.
*fingers crossed*.
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
December 16th, 2006 at 10:56am
I'm going to Wembley on March 30th. So excited already!
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
December 16th, 2006 at 04:14pm
vampires_rock:
im going to see them on the 22nd of march next year in Birmingham!! im excited! but im under 16 so i had to go on one of the stands intead of going in the standing area wich is kinda annoying but hey oh well

You have to be over 16 to go standing?? Well im 14 and im standing in Cardiff. Are there rules? Or is that just Birmingham?
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
December 17th, 2006 at 08:30am
I got my tickets the other day, I woke up to find a brown envelope on the living room table. when I saw it was postmarked Nottingham I danced round my living room!!!!
vampires_rock
Killjoy
vampires_rock
December 17th, 2006 at 12:48pm
Becky;PixieDust:
vampires_rock:

You have to be over 16 to go standing?? Well im 14 and im standing in Cardiff. Are there rules? Or is that just Birmingham?

well there arent rules but the standing area isn't reccomended for under 16's plus i have a tuma in my leg and my mom said she doesnt want me standing up for too long
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 20th, 2006 at 07:16pm
They're playing here March 25th, but I can't......... get......... f*****g tickets! SOLD OUT!!! I've NEVER been to an MCR concert before and I don't know when I'll get the chance Sad
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 20th, 2006 at 07:19pm
Becky;PixieDust- you're seeing them in Cardiff? At the CIA???
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 21st, 2006 at 04:31am
Yay at brighton centre on the 21st march woo im so very excited very much i cant wait and i think im going to pee my pants YAY
xX-!dead!-Xx
Killjoy
xX-!dead!-Xx
December 21st, 2006 at 05:13pm
I'm gonna go see them march 29th or 30th in wembley arena woo!! it just depends if i can get my hands on some tix, but i normally do. i got tix like a day before i saw them in brixton academy (november 12) so im sure ill get some this time ^^. btw the brixton show rocked!!! \m/
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 22nd, 2006 at 01:24pm
xMCRFan4Lifex:
They're playing here March 25th, but I can't......... get......... f*****g tickets! SOLD OUT!!! I've NEVER been to an MCR concert before and I don't know when I'll get the chance Sad

Sad, i know how you feel.
if worse comes to worse, and you want to go to this show awfully badly, you could always go on the night of it and try to buy one because there will (more than likely) be touts[peeps who buy tickets and then sell them on to the night to fans who haven't got any yet, for (sometimes) ridiculous prices] everywhere.
there were loads of them at the show i went to in november.
they usually start coming about an hour or two before the show starts, walking along the queue that's waiting, seeing if anyone has tickets to sell or wants to buy any, but if you did buy one(s) from a tout you might have to be prepared to pay quite a bit more than what they originally cost.
Bou
Really Not Okay
Bou
December 22nd, 2006 at 01:26pm
demolitionjo:
22nd March, Birmingham NIA. Thats where i'll be =D

Me too!
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 26th, 2006 at 11:24am
March the 27th at SECC, Glasgow, people?

Anyone?
Sazzle
Killjoy
Sazzle
December 26th, 2006 at 02:03pm
I wanted tickets but they sold out. It's no surprise really when idiots buy loads of them and then sell them for twice the price on EBay. I really hate people like that. They are taking advantage of true music fans. I hope they get what the deserve sometime in their pathetic lives.
And no way would I ever buy tickets from one of them or a tout because I wouldn't want the extra money funding their drink or drug or goodness-knows-what addictions.

I hope that maybe an extra date might be added to Wembley...but I doubt it Sad
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
December 26th, 2006 at 08:35pm
My mum was going to get tickets for Brighton for me and her, because I really really wanted to go and see MCR and ask Bob for my money back (It's a story), but she said she couldn't get any, but I thought she secretly got me tickets for christmas (she id that a few years ago when we went to see Busted). So now, I'm hugely dissapointed, and looking on Ebay, but we don't have a lot of money, and so we can't buy a ticket for hundreds of pounds. It really really sucks.
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
December 26th, 2006 at 08:49pm
i went to the liverpool gig and omg...it was amazing i was at the very front on the barrier near ray for the whole gig and im sure gerard looked at me i started crying when they cam out cos it was my 1st time seeing them and ive loved them since bullets and never had chance to see them before! was really gutted they never sung anythin from bullets tho but still amazing! they never sung to the end either which is one of my favourite songs...but ye stil awsome
i even got to meet gerad afterward even if it was just a quick can you sign my tickets the gig was amazing yu guys saved my lives and him saying thanks you were awsome! but still lol
i went after gerard though cos my mates said the others wouldnt come out but i think they did didnt the? so gutted i wanted to meet the rest of the guys Sad maybe at leeds this year they normally do leeds dont they and signing?
i really wana go to the men tour aswel cos they said theyd be making it theatrical but i never got tickets thinking it would be crap cos its in an arena and i had no one to go with Sad
its like after seeing mcr its changed my life!
im like addicted to them lol
x