Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 10th, 2007 at 02:13am
mikeywayfan:
MyChemicalAddiction:
mikeywayfan:
hey does anybody how much a t-shirt would be at the tour in Phoeinx Az
Well, at the show I was at, most of the t-shirts were $25.00, so you can expect to pay somewhere around there.

thank you

You're welcome Smile
ComeOneComeAll
Fabulous Killjoy
ComeOneComeAll
March 11th, 2007 at 02:29pm
Does anyone happen to know any information about backstage passes, meeting the band... anything? I was just at a concert 2/25/07.... but they are coming back to my area in May...
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 11th, 2007 at 03:46pm
the only way i've ever heard of getting backstage passes is if you're connected with someone who works at the venue or someone who's to do with mcr's management.
as for meeting them, wait behind after the show. they have to come out some time, and then just hope for the best.
ComeOneComeAll
Fabulous Killjoy
ComeOneComeAll
March 11th, 2007 at 04:34pm
Oh. Okay, well thanks! Have you ever met them or anything like that?
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 11th, 2007 at 07:35pm
I have a slightly strange & possibly unanswerable question....but here goes:
I'm going to an MCR show in May with my dad and I'm worried about how my dad's gonna react to it all. I mean, he kinda likes their music, but we all know how flamboyant Gerard can be....
I have been to an MCR show before, but not with a parent, so I dunno, has anyone ever been with a parent? How should I prepare him for it?
Assz
Killjoy
Assz
March 11th, 2007 at 07:45pm
I dont know if the question have been posted before? I havent really seen it before anyway ..
Buuut.. when are they selling all the stuff, like shirt's posters and all that?
Before or after the show?
ComeOneComeAll
Fabulous Killjoy
ComeOneComeAll
March 11th, 2007 at 07:47pm
MyChemicalAddiction: When I went to see them, I went with my dad and my bff. He was just like.... gee he likes to drop the "F" bomb a lot... but he was cool with it. But, he hated Rise Against... =P. I think that if he likes their music, he should be okay with hearing that....

What show are you going to?

Oh, by the way: The show was soooo sweet.... =D I think your gonna have so much fun... enjoy
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 11th, 2007 at 07:47pm
@ Assz: Well, I'm pretty sure that you can buy stuff from the time the doors open right until a while after the show. At least you could when I went. But it's probably best to get it before, so all the good stuff isn't gone. Wink

@ ThnkUForTheVnmGee: I'm going to show in London, on May 12th.
ComeOneComeAll
Fabulous Killjoy
ComeOneComeAll
March 11th, 2007 at 07:48pm
Assz:
I dont know if the question have been posted before? I havent really seen it before anyway ..
Buuut.. when are they selling all the stuff, like shirt's posters and all that?
Before or after the show?

I think it depends on the place, but when I went, the shirts and merch. were being sold from the minute we got there, to when we were leaving...

BTW: The tour merch. is AWESOME Very Happy
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 12th, 2007 at 03:29am
ThnkUForTheVnmGee:
Oh. Okay, well thanks! Have you ever met them or anything like that?

i waited for a few hours after their show i went to last year and i got all of their autographs apart from bob's (Sad).
it was a small crowd there, so this tour, there may be a slimmer chance of meeting them but you really just have to wait, stick it out and hope for the best.
ComeOneComeAll
Fabulous Killjoy
ComeOneComeAll
March 12th, 2007 at 07:20am
Thats cool! I am still trying to find out a way to get there.... =] I am going to try and convince my dad to take me, but I just have to come up with the cash... haha... okay. Well, thanks so much... have fun at the show!!
Assz
Killjoy
Assz
March 12th, 2007 at 12:31pm
MyChemicalAddiction:
@ Assz: Well, I'm pretty sure that you can buy stuff from the time the doors open right until a while after the show. At least you could when I went. But it's probably best to get it before, so all the good stuff isn't gone. Wink

@ ThnkUForTheVnmGee: I'm going to show in London, on May 12th.

Oh, I havent thought of that, that it's best to get it before all the good stuff is gone Very Happy
Thansk for that ;D

ThnkUForTheVnmGee - It dosent suprise me Very Happy
I cant wait to see it all Cool
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 12th, 2007 at 03:04pm
^^^You're welcome. Have fun at the show!
Assz
Killjoy
Assz
March 12th, 2007 at 04:15pm
MyChemicalAddiction:
^^^You're welcome. Have fun at the show!

Thank you Very Happy
- I will Naughty
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 13th, 2007 at 09:21am
Would waiting from 10:30am be early enough to get on the barrier at a 4,000 capacity [sold out] venue on a Tuesday?
(I'm going to Plymouth Pavilions next tuesday)
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 13th, 2007 at 01:09pm
Lo is falling.:
Would waiting from 10:30am be early enough to get on the barrier at a 4,000 capacity [sold out] venue on a Tuesday?
(I'm going to Plymouth Pavilions next tuesday)

I would think 10:30 would be alright. There will be a few kids who think they're all hardcore waiting since 5:00 am, or something, but I'd think 10:30 would be perfect. And, if you aren't RIGHT up against the barrier, you'll be pretty damn close.
gemma loves MCR !!
Killjoy
gemma loves MCR !!
March 13th, 2007 at 01:57pm
AW some one tell me bout the show someone tell me bout the show PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZE and also the merch anything interesting
dez55
Killjoy
dez55
March 14th, 2007 at 01:24am
I know there are no official dates yet, but does anyone know of an upcoming Japan leg of the tour? (the longest freakin tour, btw. is it ever going to end?? not that i want it too Smile)
I'm moving there next month and I would really love to show off my english singing skills to a bunch of japanese kids. Very Happy
Just wondering if anyone knows. Thanks
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
March 14th, 2007 at 09:16am
People, don't just come in here and post random stuff.
This is only for asking/answering tour related questions.
ComeOneComeAll
Fabulous Killjoy
ComeOneComeAll
March 14th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Does anyone know if the shows are the same in every city?