Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 5th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Your welcome.
alyce
Killjoy
alyce
March 5th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Can you bring a camera inside the concert for all events, or does it just depend on the venue?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 5th, 2007 at 05:23pm
It depends on the venue. Most venues do not allow cameras anymore because they can take videos nowadays. So, I wouldn't suggest bringing a nice, digital camera to your show. Just bring a disposable camera that you wouldn't mind getting lost or taken away.
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
March 6th, 2007 at 04:16pm
is anyone going to the april 27th show at merriweather?
Batman.
Jazz Hands
Batman.
March 7th, 2007 at 02:18am
I have some questions...
There are no more presale tickets for this concert my friend and want to go to, but can we still get tickets at the day of the concert at the venue?
Do they sell out fast?
About how much do they cost?

Eh, I've never been to a concert ever, so I'm retearded when it comes to these things. xD
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 7th, 2007 at 11:10am
J a d e:
I have some questions...
There are no more presale tickets for this concert my friend and want to go to, but can we still get tickets at the day of the concert at the venue?
Do they sell out fast?

Eh, I've never been to a concert ever, so I'm retearded when it comes to these things. xD
It would probably be better if you got your tickets in advance, even if they don't sell out. If you wait, you might not get as good seats, and you'll be worried until you get there that the tickets will be sold out.
(Whether or not they sell out really depends on who you're seeing and how popular they are.)
I hope that helps.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 7th, 2007 at 01:17pm
MyChemicalAddiction:
J a d e:
I have some questions...
Do they sell out fast?

It would probably be better if you got your tickets in advance, even if they don't sell out. If you wait, you might not get as good seats, and you'll be worried until you get there that the tickets will be sold out.
(Whether or not they sell out really depends on who you're seeing and how popular they are.)
I hope that helps.

And, to add on to that, it really depends on who you are seeing and where you are seeing them when talking about ticket price. I've gotten HelloGoodbye tickets for about 15 bucks and I've gotten My Chem tickets for about $85. I would look on Ticketmaster if I were you. All of your questions will probably be answered. Wink
mikeywayfan
Killjoy
mikeywayfan
March 7th, 2007 at 11:49pm
hey does anybody how much a t-shirt would be at the tour in Phoeinx Az
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 8th, 2007 at 03:25am
mikeywayfan:
Well, at the show I was at, most of the t-shirts were $25.00, so you can expect to pay somewhere around there.
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
March 8th, 2007 at 08:58am
its it banned to take pics and videos on your phone? they wont take your phone away. so why take a digital camera away??
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 8th, 2007 at 12:49pm
i suppose maybe because a phone is a pretty important thing. someone might need to use that.
whereas modern cameras can take high-quality videos, so they probably don't want people filming large protions of the show, to do with legal shizz.
i don't think they'd confiscate your phone, but if you're near the front, and they're really strict, guards might put their hands up to block you taking a video. that's pretty extreme though.
i know of a lot of venues which say they don't allow cameras but people take them in anyways.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 8th, 2007 at 01:56pm
^^^Yeah, at the show I was at the security was all "NO cameras" and...we'll take away your phones if you use them, too", but I saw probably 100 people around me taking pictures on everything from phones to big-ass digital cameras...so I guess it depends on how strict the venue is on enforcing their rules about that kind of thing.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
March 8th, 2007 at 03:34pm
this may sound so stupid
bbuuuutttt
I'm getting tickets to the sold out show in two weeks
My dad said he'd take me
I'm so happy

buuutttt
I have to get them from ebay or be reduced into selling my soul, and body to buy the from a ticket tout

So, I've been looking around ebay and noticed that not all the tickets look the same, the design and stuffs.
Some are different colours, and I'm worried they may be faked or whatever

So all you lovely ladies that have been before, I was wondering, can the tickets look different, or not?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 8th, 2007 at 04:13pm
IT'S SUNSHINE!:
this may sound so stupid
bbuuuutttt
I'm getting tickets to the sold out show in two weeks
My dad said he'd take me
I'm so happy

buuutttt
I have to get them from ebay or be reduced into selling my soul, and body to buy the from a ticket tout

So, I've been looking around ebay and noticed that not all the tickets look the same, the design and stuffs.
Some are different colours, and I'm worried they may be faked or whatever

So all you lovely ladies that have been before, I was wondering, can the tickets look different, or not?

Yes, they can. It depends on what site they got them from. For example, tickets that were bought on ticketmaster.com will probably look different from tickets bought on ducatking.com. But, it's good that you were cautious. I would suggest getting tickets that have a recognizable name, such as Ticketmaster, on them.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
March 8th, 2007 at 04:19pm
Thank you very much

Very Happy
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 8th, 2007 at 04:27pm
No problem.
mikeywayfan
Killjoy
mikeywayfan
March 8th, 2007 at 05:16pm
MyChemicalAddiction:
mikeywayfan:
Well, at the show I was at, most of the t-shirts were $25.00, so you can expect to pay somewhere around there.

thank you
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
March 9th, 2007 at 07:42am
well i expect pictures from all of u guys going to the concerts lol im going too but i think we could make a black parade tour scrapbook/spam
xMCRxISxLIFEx
Killjoy
xMCRxISxLIFEx
March 9th, 2007 at 11:08am
sooo does anyone know about mcr coming to buffalo ny?