Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Made The Band Stop Playing

AuthorMessage
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
February 28th, 2007 at 05:15pm
AWW! I love them so much! They care about their fans. That made me smile so big. lol. XD THEY ARE AMAZING! I cant wait to see them in May! ^.^
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
February 28th, 2007 at 06:10pm
That was so sweet...
They are so great to fans...I love that.
Franniestein
Salute You in Your Grave
Franniestein
February 28th, 2007 at 06:13pm
When I saw them live a few days ago, on the 23rd Gerard stopped everything in the middle of Mama. It was getting kinda rough on the floor, and did the usual if some one falls you pick them the fuck up. I can't really remember the specifics of it though.
xLaVenin
Killjoy
xLaVenin
February 28th, 2007 at 09:55pm
Pumpkin Princess:
yeah, he kinda did the same at the festival I was. he said that he wanted to see the biggest fuckin mosh pit ever. and then he said but you have to keep an eye on each other so that nobody gets hurt. It was sweet.he kinda cares for the ppl. he also said that women should spit on bands who want them to show their tits.

Where were the bands coming to in your sig?
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
March 15th, 2007 at 11:21am
That is really sweet...
i mean at a greenday concert all Billy Joe did was kik people and i love billy to death but that was rude!!! Gerard accually cares and thats y i love him you know that even if he doesn't know you hes still watchin out for you!
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 15th, 2007 at 02:26pm
killer_odd_sock:
Disappearing_Girl, I read obout the 'tit' thing (excuse thet...) and thought hat was really awesome of him Razz I also read (I do alot of that) in kerrang about him being really concerned about his fans cutting. It's nice that he cares Razz Not just says it, but actualy does.

What did he say about his fans cutting?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 15th, 2007 at 02:30pm
MCR_Angel_REV:
That is really sweet...
i mean at a greenday concert all Billy Joe did was kik people and i love billy to death but that was rude!!! Gerard accually cares and thats y i love him you know that even if he doesn't know you hes still watchin out for you!

Billie Joe has done roughly the same as Gerard did before, and I saw a video of him (sorry, I don't know the link anymore) stopping the band in the middle of Homecoming because some fan was getting hurt in the pit and he told everyone to look after eachother.

Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy and Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco have both done the same as Gerard (with the stepping back thing) at shows I have been to.

heartache to sing:
What did he say about his fans cutting?

I read or heard Gerard say that he saw a kid in the pit who had cuts all over her arms and neck and stuff and he said that he was like, 'I hope kids don't feel they have to do that to come to my shows' and then he said something about getting really worried.
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
March 15th, 2007 at 03:46pm
haha
their jersey pits are always fucking awesome
at warped in 05
some security guard came out before the band to tell everyone to back up
and NOBODY listened
but then, when the band came out, the first thing gerard said was "BACK THE FUCK UP"
and i didnt even have to move, i was pretty much lifted from the floor, forced to fucking fly backwards.
lololol.
he is very good about things like that.
he gave us a speech about how we are all friends here, and we have to look out for eachother.
MCR fans really are the best.
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
March 15th, 2007 at 03:51pm
MCR_Angel_REV:
That is really sweet...

billie had a good reason for it, though.
it was some guy who actually pushed a kid out of the way so he could get in front.
plus, the fact that he was probably quite drunk must have helped.
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 15th, 2007 at 10:26pm

I read or heard Gerard say that he saw a kid in the pit who had cuts all over her arms and neck and stuff and he said that he was like, 'I hope kids don't feel they have to do that to come to my shows' and then he said something about getting really worried.

Oh wow, that's really touching. God I love him.
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
March 16th, 2007 at 12:43am
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

I EFFIN LOVE YO TO DEATH GERARD!!!!! What's strange is that I have his e-mail but I have never e-mailed him........and I don't plan to. Why should a fangirl like me bother him? See, he KNOWS he's hot! lolz Mr. Green
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
March 16th, 2007 at 12:47am
They are just sweethearts.....God bless their souls.....
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
March 16th, 2007 at 12:50am
Vampirette:
This girl told me about when she went to a show, she got some bones broken when she was in a mosh pit and Gerard came to the hospital and brought her McDonald's and GAVE HER HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER. o.o
I dunno if it's true though. xP

if she does, HOW did Gerard find her, and would she give you the number?? lolz i don't believe it.
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
March 16th, 2007 at 12:54am
oh, and one more thing.........unless you don't value your life, STAY AWAY FROM THE MOSH PIT. you will get trampled......or you will die early, however you want to say it.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 16th, 2007 at 01:02am
awwwww!! thats really nice!
lol at the "i know im sexy"
hehe "im not that hot"
thats kool.
hes awesome.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
March 16th, 2007 at 12:12pm
Billie Joe did it at Quart fest 05.

Cedric tells people to stop moshing and just look out for each other. Dudes, he's not jesus. He's just using his common sense.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 16th, 2007 at 12:15pm
That is soooooo sweet! Very Happy and he was concerned but he could be funny at the same time! Very Happy that is sooo awesome!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 16th, 2007 at 03:36pm
He did that at our show too (Nassua Coliseum, New York Feb 23)

Right in the middle of the "Mama, mama's" he stopped the band, pointed to the mosh pit and said "Pick each other up." Then he asked the audience if he was correct in assuming that when someone falls down, everyone should stop what they're dooing and get 'em up. We agreed that he was. Then he said "Now we're going to go back into Mama, and it's going to be...very...happy." LMAO
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
March 17th, 2007 at 11:09am
aww thats so sweet
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 17th, 2007 at 02:00pm
Gerard is so cool, i wish i could of been there. Wink