Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Made The Band Stop Playing

AuthorMessage
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
June 5th, 2007 at 04:21pm
Its really great that the band stops playing if things get to crazy, but its also bumming because My Chem shows are hardly rock shows anymore. There's barely any crowd surfing or moshing. Kids don't move. Just stand there and look pretty. Scream if Gerard touches himself or something. It's really depressing.
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
June 5th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Yeah he did the whole back up thing in Houston during the April 14th show. Freakin hilarious!
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
June 5th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Jumping is fun; moshing is pointless. If people aren't jumping, then that really stinks. However, I could do without getting hit.
bob's solo project
Killjoy
bob's solo project
June 5th, 2007 at 04:55pm
vamatelf:
Yeah he did the whole back up thing in Houston during the April 14th show. Freakin hilarious!

He did the same thing at Cardiff in March.
The security peeps were a bit pissed, as they'd tried to get some order at the front with no success, and Gerard managed it with just a few words. Very Happy
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
June 5th, 2007 at 04:57pm
That was nice of him.
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
June 5th, 2007 at 04:58pm
thats so sweet of him!!! Smile he did kind of the same thing at my concert Feb. 23rd...someone fell [they were being picked up, like by their friends or something...they were on the floor part] and in the middle of Mama, Gerard stopped and he's like IF SOMEONE FALLS, I WANT EVERYONE TO PICK THEM THE FUCK UP!!! i was like wow go gee. haha.
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
June 5th, 2007 at 05:27pm
Oh thats really nice of him !
I hate moshpits.
I dont see the fun of pushing people around.
I'd rather just dance and enjoy the music!
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
June 5th, 2007 at 05:37pm
Moshpits are well funny, plus it keeps wussy 12 year old fan girls away from the standing section.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
June 5th, 2007 at 08:40pm
LoVe YoU..MCR:
Oh thats really nice of him !
I hate moshpits.
I dont see the fun of pushing people around.
I'd rather just dance and enjoy the music!

I agree with you =)
I was at the February show where he stopped in the middle of Mama to have everyone help this person up. I don't like moshpits. At all. [My opinion]
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 5th, 2007 at 08:46pm
aww bless gerard.

this one time, he actually pointed out some fan in the crowd and was like 'id like to draw some attention to kid with tshirt with the sleeves on it (or something) youve been picking kids up..can we get a spot light?' or something vaguely along those lines and he thanks him and its so cute =]

...hmmm...maybe i should start doing that at gigs....argh, lucky kid...

heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ChIv_LIUg&mode=related&search=
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 6th, 2007 at 01:18am
while i was at their concert in portland frankie was standing on the band ecuipment and fell off !
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
June 6th, 2007 at 07:29am
lol
Poison 'n' Kerosene
Salute You in Your Grave
Poison 'n' Kerosene
June 6th, 2007 at 08:10am
awwww Gerard In Love he's sooo cute
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
June 6th, 2007 at 09:36am
Things like that make me really make me rescpect him even more. Dang, I have to get to a show. Gerard is one of the few people in the music industry who I would like to meet just because he seems like a great guy.
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 6th, 2007 at 07:50pm
i know he gives so much
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
Jazz Hands
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
June 7th, 2007 at 06:30pm
Gerard and everyone are so kind and sweet. They are the best. I think it was great that he would do that for everyone. I was watching a concert on You Tube, and he was all like " everyone please step back, we want to make some room". and all that stuff. They are all they best! =]
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
July 3rd, 2007 at 12:11pm
thats so nice of him! I can really see him doing that. And it jsut so sweet. there all really nice guys. Smile
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
July 3rd, 2007 at 12:32pm
Yeah at a show I was at,there were all these bitches trying to push me out of the way cuz I'm small and a girl so everyone was pushing and I was on Frank's side of the stage but I was on the baracade and after the song Frank took his microphone and said "Hey all these people right here need to stop pushing. We're all here to enjoy the music not beat the shit out of each other and there are alot of tiny girls int he audience and everyone please stop pushing" and then they got back on with the show.It was really sweet as well as what Gerard said.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 3rd, 2007 at 02:29pm
He said "...i'm not that pretty.." in the Houston show, though. I missed it, but my friends went and told me all about it.
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 09:54pm
Wow. Gerard....... he is beyond awesome