Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Made The Band Stop Playing

AuthorMessage
daria
Killjoy
daria
June 26th, 2005 at 04:08pm
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

I was at that show too. I thought it was really sweet of him. He's so awesome, he actually cares about the fans and doesn't want anyone to get hurt. Aww!!! Smile He made everyone move about 3 times, I think. I was in the middle of the crowd at the time, but my friends were on the left side and they said that people would move back, but then move forward again when he turned around. Assholes. It was funny when he said that, but I thought it was kind of dumb because I knew all those stupid girls were going to scream like retards. I agree, he's hot, but chill the fuck out! People are getting hurt, get your priorities in order!
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
June 26th, 2005 at 04:11pm
All these bitches screaming Gerards my babys daddy needs to shut the fuck up.
daria
Killjoy
daria
June 26th, 2005 at 05:53pm
PsychoShirley:

Yeah they do. I hate people like that. It's fucking annoying.
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
June 26th, 2005 at 05:56pm
daria:
PsychoShirley:

Yeah they do. I hate people like that. It's fucking annoying.

when i went to see them support taking back sunday, there were all these girls asking him to shag them, and he looked kinda pissed at it
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
June 26th, 2005 at 06:03pm
i'd be pissed too. I'd want people there for my music not cos they want some fun between the sheets
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
June 26th, 2005 at 06:05pm
GreenFlySoup:
i'd be pissed too. I'd want people there for my music not cos they want some fun between the sheets

so would i. i mean, i have a crush on gerard and frank, but the music is why i love mcr, not their handsomeness
daria
Killjoy
daria
June 26th, 2005 at 06:14pm
AsprinFree:
GreenFlySoup:

so would i. i mean, i have a crush on gerard and frank, but the music is why i love mcr, not their handsomeness

I know. I do think that Gerard, Mikey, and Frank are HOT (it SUCKS that Gerard & Mikey are brothers), but I liked their music before I liked them. The first time I heard them was when I saw the "I'm Not Okay" video and I thought they were hot, but I still was thinking more about how much I liked the music more than how much I wanted to fuck them.
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
June 26th, 2005 at 10:34pm

Yeah thet's exactly like me!
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
June 26th, 2005 at 10:47pm
GreenFlySoup:
when i saw MCR in april before they' even started playing he was like, 'if anyone falls down i don't care whether your dancing, singing, kissing, on the phone, i want you to stop what you're doing and help them the fuck up. Just stop and get them up off the floor'. I thought that was so considerate
( :
oidojieajo
Joining The Black Parade
oidojieajo
June 27th, 2005 at 06:45pm
daria:
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

I was at that show too. I thought it was really sweet of him. He's so awesome, he actually cares about the fans and doesn't want anyone to get hurt. Aww!!! Smile He made everyone move about 3 times, I think. I was in the middle of the crowd at the time, but my friends were on the left side and they said that people would move back, but then move forward again when he turned around. Assholes. It was funny when he said that, but I thought it was kind of dumb because I knew all those stupid girls were going to scream like retards. I agree, he's hot, but chill the fuck out! People are getting hurt, get your priorities in order!

I was there too, I was kinda close to that. It was kinda scary when it first happend. It was crazy!!! I'm glad that those people where able to get his attention so that the situation was able to get taken care of.
I took a picture when Gerard was commanding everyone to move backwards. I got that pic developed and I was thinking that he looked like God right then.
oidojieajo
Joining The Black Parade
oidojieajo
June 27th, 2005 at 06:47pm
and also, thats why every band yells "What do you do when someone falls down?"
then the crowd is supposed to yell back at them, "You Pick them Up!"
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
June 28th, 2005 at 12:03am
awwwwwww...they`re so thoughtful!
daria
Killjoy
daria
June 28th, 2005 at 11:49pm
musicislife0000:
daria:
PsychoShirley:

I was there too, I was kinda close to that. It was kinda scary when it first happend. It was crazy!!! I'm glad that those people where able to get his attention so that the situation was able to get taken care of.
I took a picture when Gerard was commanding everyone to move backwards. I got that pic developed and I was thinking that he looked like God right then.

I was fartherish back and in the middle when it was going on. Not in the WAY back, but in the middle kind of. I don't know. Do you think you could email that picture to me? Pretty please? jhssucks21@yahoo.com
EyeballRecordsPromo
Motor Baby
EyeballRecordsPromo
June 28th, 2005 at 11:53pm
He's so awesome.
Last
Jazz Hands
Last
June 30th, 2005 at 02:10am
Gerard's so sweet..... its great that he actually cares about his fans.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
July 3rd, 2005 at 12:20am
Some rockers don't care about the fans as long as they're nice and rich and famous... Thats why we love MCR Very Happy
Salute You in Your Grave
July 3rd, 2005 at 12:40am
Honey Deww:
Some rockers don't care about the fans as long as they're nice and rich and famous... Thats why we love MCR Very Happy
we love mcr coz they love us. or they love us coz we love them. hahaha
->Lock n Load<-
Jazz Hands
->Lock n Load<-
July 3rd, 2005 at 02:09am
I this that is really sweet of him, and it is great to know that he cares for his fans. I wish they would come to Australia so I can go see them in concert.
Salute You in Your Grave
July 3rd, 2005 at 03:02am
->Lock n Load<-:
I this that is really sweet of him, and it is great to know that he cares for his fans. I wish they would come to Australia so I can go see them in concert.
they will if you probably ask. hahahaha.
e mail or something! they`re nice.
they might actually do it!
->Lock n Load<-
Jazz Hands
->Lock n Load<-
July 3rd, 2005 at 03:13am
i just might do that