Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Made The Band Stop Playing

AuthorMessage
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
July 4th, 2005 at 05:05pm
awww. it's nice that for a change you have a rocker who actually gives a damn about his fans and isnt obsessed with sex and money.

i also think that frankie, gerard and mikey are hot, but i didn't even notice that until TWO MONTHS after i got their cd. their music is much more important then their hotness. i hate those girls who only like band cuz they wanna fuck the lead singer.....
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
July 4th, 2005 at 05:11pm
awwwww thats so nice .... gez im going to the warped tour on the 30th now im kinda freaked out, don't wanna get squashed h-e-h-e Embarassed Shocked Rolling Eyes
Happy Birthday Jesus
Always Born a Crime
Happy Birthday Jesus
July 4th, 2005 at 07:17pm
wow thats rele nicee of him Exclamation .. mann i effin wish i can go to waped tour i asked my parents and i got this lecture about how " its dangerous , u dont kno what people will be there " but since raceway park [ where nj's warped tour is ] is about 1/4 mile from my cousins house she sed shell take me close to it so i can at least hear it Confused .. but hey my dad sed that i can go next year .. ughh Sad
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
July 4th, 2005 at 09:49pm
MCR_l0VE_X3:
wow thats rele nicee of him Exclamation .. mann i effin wish i can go to waped tour i asked my parents and i got this lecture about how " its dangerous , u dont kno what people will be there " but since raceway park [ where nj's warped tour is ] is about 1/4 mile from my cousins house she sed shell take me close to it so i can at least hear it Confused .. but hey my dad sed that i can go next year .. ughh Sad

nj's warped tour is at Tweeter Center *in the parking lot*
Happy Birthday Jesus
Always Born a Crime
Happy Birthday Jesus
July 4th, 2005 at 11:14pm
i ment like the warped tour by my housee ,not nececerally nj's
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
July 5th, 2005 at 07:58am
MCR_l0VE_X3:
i ment like the warped tour by my housee ,not nececerally nj's

oh okay Embarassed
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
July 5th, 2005 at 05:14pm
Warped tour is going to Camden and Englishtown NJ, both of which are nowhere near my house. My dad wont let me go to Camden on a regular occasion, so i cant go to that one and Raceway park is so far away my mom said the only way i could go is if i went with my friends and one of their parents. 0.o. I cant go by myself till im 16. TWO FUCKEN YEARS....gah....
black*tears
Fabulous Killjoy
black*tears
July 5th, 2005 at 09:23pm
whata sweetie! he cares for people. that is hott for a rockstar.
xxxmerci pour le veninxxx
Killjoy
xxxmerci pour le veninxxx
July 7th, 2005 at 07:28pm
killer_odd_sock:
Disappearing_Girl, I read obout the 'tit' thing (excuse thet...) and thought hat was really awesome of him Razz I also read (I do alot of that) in kerrang about him being really concerned about his fans cutting. It's nice that he cares Razz Not just says it, but actualy does.

Thanks to My Chem, I and a lot of others have stopped that really bad habit. Go Them!
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
July 7th, 2005 at 08:12pm
awwwsugar:
Warped tour is going to Camden and Englishtown NJ, both of which are nowhere near my house. My dad wont let me go to Camden on a regular occasion, so i cant go to that one and Raceway park is so far away my mom said the only way i could go is if i went with my friends and one of their parents. 0.o. I cant go by myself till im 16. TWO FUCKEN YEARS....gah....

Camden is like 20 mins. away from where i live................ but i have to go to wapred with my uncle cos my mom wont let me go with friends but my uncle is cool as hell
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 8th, 2005 at 01:01pm
awwwsugar:

i got all excited when you said Camden, until i realised you meant NJ camden Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed
GerardWAyIzMyIdol
Killjoy
GerardWAyIzMyIdol
July 9th, 2005 at 06:59pm
Aww gerard is so sweet its nice that he cares about his fans and doesnt want them to get hurt.well at least we know that he is a careing person(we all knew that anyway lol)
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
July 9th, 2005 at 09:02pm
GreenFlySoup:
awwwsugar:

i got all excited when you said Camden, until i realised you meant NJ camden Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed

lol sowwy Very Happy
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 10th, 2005 at 04:59pm
awwwsugar:
GreenFlySoup:
awwwsugar:

lol sowwy Very Happy
it's ok, i knew there was one there i just forgot Rolling Eyes
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
July 11th, 2005 at 11:13am
desababy:
yeah i think gerard, mikey, and frank are hott to but i like them for the music and how the music moves your soul and makes you think. I'm not looking at their faces even though they are hott as hell. Half of the so called MCR lovers wouldnt even be interested in them if they were ugly or deformed or something. That pisses me the hell off!!!

yea like they have some looks but i mean the music is what i listen to the band for even if they were ugly i would fucking love McR anyways ..........
Very Happy
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 11th, 2005 at 04:40pm
yeah^^that's probably why people like slipknot wear masks so people aren'y focused on their faces, just their music
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
July 11th, 2005 at 06:12pm
yea^^
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 11th, 2005 at 08:28pm
I think it was this week but he was watching a band at warped and he had his hooide on so no one would recognize him and then all these teenies just attacked him.
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 15th, 2005 at 05:31pm
aww poor bloke
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 15th, 2005 at 07:41pm
All these people on myspace are leaving me comments saying OH MY GOD GERARD IS SO HAWT! Its getting old people, fucking teenies.